HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE
Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-12-22
Age : 33
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 8th 2014, 7:19 am|| |
i can't download
Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-01-16
Age : 28
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 8th 2014, 7:52 am|| |
Yea, me too. Something wrong with the download link. Please fix the link
Posts : 207
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 21
Location : Brasil
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 8th 2014, 9:32 am|| |
staff just click here http://www.sendspace.com/file/g27wj3
Posts : 356
Join date : 2012-05-20
Location : France
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 8th 2014, 9:36 am|| |
Posts : 5995
Join date : 2012-05-02
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 8th 2014, 7:37 pm|| |
made a video to show him in action...
- amazing sprites
- cool hyperport concept
- love all the intro and winposes
- can only combo into MP with LP,LP. would be good to just need to hit LP once too
- batarangs seems a little too static
- maybe change the velocity of d,df,f+P batarang depending on button
- some voice clips could be higher in volume
- on the throw, it looks like he hits an invisible platform higher above the floor
- taunt seems incomplete?
- on d,db,d+2K hyper, hitsparx are not activating much of the hyper
- would like to see a hyper involving the bat jet sprites you had
- would like to see a hyper or special involving the bat cycle sprites you had
- when aerial comboing, he doesn't seem to stay up in the air like other characters
- need pushback in a corner for crouching LK
- can infinite crouching LK a little
Posts : 282
Join date : 2012-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Córdoba Argentina
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 9th 2014, 10:12 pm|| |
thanks man.. great batman..
|Varia the Hunter|
Posts : 311
Join date : 2013-09-15
Age : 23
Location : Currently United Kingdom (formerly United States)
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 10th 2014, 11:03 am|| |
Love it! Excellent Batman!
Posts : 745
Join date : 2012-05-16
Location : Brazil
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 10th 2014, 1:34 pm|| |
I really liked this:
- Quote :
- Because this is the first char i have fully coded, there must be some errors here and there, so if you could explain what the problems are, please do so with screenshots, a lot of explanations, and posting the sprites or what the code should be.
If you don't do this, i will repeat the same and same errors in the next ones, because if i knew how to do this i would do it.
You earned more points to me just because that (and its not the first time )
All the newcommers should be like you and understand that when we give feedback, even its negative or "harsh", our intention is to HELP you to make a better coder, not to bash you. Even if someone bash you, take that lesson and learn. Sadly, some people take it as a lesson, some people take it as something bad and act like a baby, but its life, what we can do?
lets go to feed back. "+" are good points, "-" are bad points. I will try to be neutral because I hate Batman
+ I like the edits, over all. But some needs fixes.
+ the transition from standing to backwalk is very cool
+ Grappling hook is a nice idea! (but should be a little quicker)
+ put him against Mr. Infinity's Deadpool to see a funny intro
+ Nice air kicks
- There are some misaligned sprites, let me list some:
- anim 200 (you have two options: to use the front leg as a base or to use the back leg as a base). if you choose the front leg, then his foot can't move up or down, since its enduring all the body weight. At the AIR, put those values as Y axis and you will see: -1,-3,-1,0,-2
- 201: the last frame should be moved upward by one pixel
- 210: take a look that his front foot is always two pixels bellow the axis (which is cool), so the foot in all frames can't go bellow that point. Use 0,-2,-1,-2,-2,-3,-1 at the air (in fact, at the sff aligment).
plus, the move has a too big starting time, so its not easy to hit and delays the whole combo.
Here is what I did:
-220: now he is just one pixel bellow the axis? you should pick one value one (with few exceptions). Or 2 pixel bellow, OR 1 pixel bellow.
The move starts too slow, so you can connect the combos with it. Maybe he can slide a bit, to make it easier to combo.Here is what I did:
and many other anims
- Many hitsparks are misaligned, see:
- this kick hits low and p2 move his head back? Change the ground.type = High to ground.type = trip.
This move needs a bigger recovery time (put 6 as delay in the last 3 frames)
- Aerial attacks should not have that quick recovery time. You can, with a neutral jump, hits the p2 3 times just with the weak kick.
- aerial hard kick could be longer (the last frame could be like 20 in delay) and needs a transition frame.
- Batrangs should spin, because they are weird now.
There are more to say, but I don't have time.
Overall, I like the the char. It has great potential.
Keep the good work
Posts : 816
Join date : 2012-11-10
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 10th 2014, 6:27 pm|| |
Posts : 120
Join date : 2014-03-09
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 11th 2014, 9:59 am|| |
Looks great. Thanxs for the released!
Posts : 372
Join date : 2012-12-14
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 12th 2014, 6:27 am|| |
Posts : 463
Join date : 2012-07-18
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 14th 2014, 8:33 am|| |
Good job. Do you plan to update him and add any new moves?
Posts : 2324
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27
Location : CAPCOMLAND
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE May 14th 2014, 6:20 pm|| |
WOOOOW it´s really great!
this batman is very good!
Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-13
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE October 15th 2015, 10:35 pm|| |
Hey, I'm back;)
So am I the only one getting this when you click on the second link?
"his AdF.ly account has been suspended.
If you feel this has been in error, please see our terms and conditions."
Posts : 136
Join date : 2015-05-27
Age : 31
Location : ARGENTINA
|Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BATMAN NEW 52 RELEASE October 15th 2015, 11:06 pm|| |