A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Aseprite - Animated sprite editor & pixel art tool
by Mazemerald Yesterday at 11:53 pm

» Yo-kai watch MUGEN
by Renz Tosaka Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» My Sprites & Animations
by Renz Tosaka Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Doom ***
by Renz Tosaka Yesterday at 10:54 pm

» Mugen Archive is the worst site....
by yolomate Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» Neo's Mugen Saturday Showdown!
by TK830515 Yesterday at 5:12 pm

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Sonic.exe edit from MugenHunter Sonic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lows 9.0

avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Sonic.exe edit from MugenHunter Sonic   April 17th 2014, 1:25 pm

"do you wanna Play with me?"
"You're too slow"
"Hide and Seek"
"I Found you"
"Too many souls to play with"
"I am God"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allmugenstuff.blogspot.com.br/
gonzaLOL

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-10-20
Location : ARGENTINA

PostSubject: Re: Sonic.exe edit from MugenHunter Sonic   April 18th 2014, 5:26 pm

@Lows 9.0 wrote:
"do you wanna Play with me?"
"You're too slow"
"Hide and Seek"
"I Found you"
"Too many souls to play with"
"I am God"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
nice  clap 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
Mugen Disciple

avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2013-04-22
Age : 21
Location : Classified

PostSubject: Re: Sonic.exe edit from MugenHunter Sonic   April 18th 2014, 6:02 pm

oh my god my worst nightmare come to life...........
freaking awesome  scared clap 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gonzaLOL

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-10-20
Location : ARGENTINA

PostSubject: Re: Sonic.exe edit from MugenHunter Sonic   April 20th 2014, 1:53 am

awesome sonic.exe   lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
DukeNukem 2417

avatar

Posts : 385
Join date : 2013-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Sonic.exe edit from MugenHunter Sonic   May 1st 2014, 12:14 pm

Very intriguing sounding stuff, Lows 9.0...any chance you could code in a special intro against Rick Taylor (be it Fuddyfunny's or my upcoming Rick WIP)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

avatar

Posts : 1970
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 19
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Sonic.exe edit from MugenHunter Sonic   May 17th 2014, 4:57 pm

hey that is preety good, since i've seen the fan made sonic.exe game i wanted to see a good and balanced sonic.exe

btw if you are going to make his "teleport murder kinda" move i suggest to for it take low healt because i think that move is unstopable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lows 9.0

avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Sonic.exe edit from MugenHunter Sonic   May 18th 2014, 6:53 am

@DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Very intriguing sounding stuff, Lows 9.0...any chance you could code in a special intro against Rick Taylor (be it Fuddyfunny's or my upcoming Rick WIP)?  

Sorry, No.

jorge.timtim wrote:
hey that is preety good, since i've seen the fan made sonic.exe game i wanted to see a good and balanced sonic.exe

btw if you are going to make his "teleport murder kinda" move i suggest  to for it take low healt because i think that move is unstopable

Yes that's on my plans, sorry for not posting progress, i'm working on christie monteiro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allmugenstuff.blogspot.com.br/
urielo



Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sonic.exe edit from MugenHunter Sonic   June 1st 2015, 2:04 am

@gonzaLOL wrote:
@Lows 9.0 wrote:
"do you wanna Play with me?"
"You're too slow"
"Hide and Seek"
"I Found you"
"Too many souls to play with"
"I am God"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
nice  clap 
clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Sonic.exe edit from MugenHunter Sonic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: