A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project
by shags2dope Today at 1:56

» SNK Sakuraba Sakazaki, Takuma's fater Upgrade!!!!
by volzzilla Today at 1:33

» the return of kyo ,mod demo.
by kyo83 Today at 0:02

» ULTRA STREET FIGHTER 4 SCREENPACK WIP
by fede de 10 Yesterday at 23:47

» Starman Golden Age Sprite!
by fede de 10 Yesterday at 23:23

» My Sprites & Animations
by Mistah Jorge Yesterday at 21:29

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spidergoku



Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 30

PostSubject: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Wed 18 Jul - 22:40

whats up true believers

i know this site is in trouble b/c of some current events but the fans want to see something big
so you wanna see a promotion that this site wants well you got it heres a 1st new trailer of

spiderman venom:symbiote wars!


Last edited by spidergoku on Fri 20 Jul - 17:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dakidbanks



Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Wed 18 Jul - 23:07

Nice job with that trailer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku



Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Wed 18 Jul - 23:36

thanx its my epic masterpiece Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Predator



Posts : 1261
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 19
Location : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Thu 19 Jul - 1:38

spidergoku,super
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku



Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Thu 19 Jul - 6:20

thanx guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Predator



Posts : 1261
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 19
Location : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Thu 19 Jul - 8:02

spidergoku, and will be continued?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku



Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Thu 19 Jul - 9:51

predatorsru wrote:
spidergoku, and will be continued?
yea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pazitivvv



Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 21
Location : Russia, Novosibirsk

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Thu 19 Jul - 12:33

Bravo! cheers its a vety good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vk.com/positivemike
spidergoku



Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Thu 19 Jul - 13:07

thanx and more news new promotion posters are coming so stick around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic



Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Fri 20 Jul - 1:14

Where did you get the footage of Spidey vs Venom (like when it showed Venom running on all fours briefly and near the end before the titlecard)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku



Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Fri 20 Jul - 1:41

@Hypersonic wrote:
Where did you get the footage of Spidey vs Venom (like when it showed Venom running on all fours briefly and near the end before the titlecard)?
well they are not fighting each other they are teaming up along with scorn,anti-venom(eddie brock from another spidey universe) & toxin and the footage i got it from the new avengers game trailer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoungSamurai5



Posts : 957
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Fri 20 Jul - 3:01

dude super sweet vid!!! i love it man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic



Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Fri 20 Jul - 9:55

@spidergoku wrote:
@Hypersonic wrote:
Where did you get the footage of Spidey vs Venom (like when it showed Venom running on all fours briefly and near the end before the titlecard)?
well they are not fighting each other they are teaming up along with scorn,anti-venom(eddie brock from another spidey universe) & toxin and the footage i got it from the new avengers game trailer
Well you know what I meant. And thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku



Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer   Fri 20 Jul - 12:18

@Hypersonic wrote:
@spidergoku wrote:
@Hypersonic wrote:
Where did you get the footage of Spidey vs Venom (like when it showed Venom running on all fours briefly and near the end before the titlecard)?
well they are not fighting each other they are teaming up along with scorn,anti-venom(eddie brock from another spidey universe) & toxin and the footage i got it from the new avengers game trailer
Well you know what I meant. And thanks
yea and no biggie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Spider-man Venom:Symbiote Wars Trailer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: