A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» cvs chars deviantart
by carlos emmanuel Today at 5:28 pm

» WARMACHINE RELEASE
by logansam Today at 4:16 pm

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by queenikariam Today at 3:17 pm

» Toxin97's Palletes
by queenikariam Today at 3:14 pm

» [MUGEN WIP] Super Mugen Entertainment System Screen pack ?
by OldGamer Today at 2:35 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Icy Zelda (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 1:56 pm

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Brian Griffin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lows 9.0

avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Brian Griffin   April 4th 2014, 2:01 pm

This one will have to wait a little cause i'll be working on stewie first,
i just wanted to show.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allmugenstuff.blogspot.com.br/
Ax

avatar

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-06-02
Location : https://mugenarchive.com

PostSubject: Re: Brian Griffin   April 4th 2014, 4:52 pm

Man your artwork is just Like Warner's skills. Very good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
Arachno-Man

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Brian Griffin   April 4th 2014, 8:23 pm

@Lows 9.0 wrote:
This one will have to wait a little cause i'll be working on stewie first,
i just wanted to show.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are you planning on making every character? I would love to play as Evil Monkey and fight Chris. Great job on Brian   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

avatar

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-06-02
Location : https://mugenarchive.com

PostSubject: Re: Brian Griffin   April 5th 2014, 9:28 am

Personally i'm just waiting for Brian and Stewie. The others are just filler to me in the show LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
Lows 9.0

avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Brian Griffin   April 5th 2014, 11:48 am

@Arachno-Man wrote:

Are you planning on making every character? I would love to play as Evil Monkey and fight Chris. Great job on Brian   

i'm trying to make a game called "Family Guy - Back to the Mugen Multiverse" the main characters are stewie and brian, the others are minor characters like peter (revamping) and the chicken, i still thinking about chris and lois and meg will be just a punching bag lol. thanks for the comments guys soon i'll show more progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allmugenstuff.blogspot.com.br/
Ax

avatar

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-06-02
Location : https://mugenarchive.com

PostSubject: Re: Brian Griffin   April 6th 2014, 6:48 am

@Lows 9.0 wrote:
@Arachno-Man wrote:

Are you planning on making every character? I would love to play as Evil Monkey and fight Chris. Great job on Brian   

i'm trying to make a game called "Family Guy - Back to the Mugen Multiverse" the main characters are stewie and brian, the others are minor characters like peter (revamping) and the chicken, i still thinking about chris and lois and meg will be just a punching bag lol. thanks for the comments guys soon i'll show more progress.

Meg as a punching bag LOL

That is hilarious. Fans of the show will appreciate that  Laughing 

Also I recall a 3D family guy game with a similar name. I suppose you'll be basing this game on that then? If so, sounds great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
Lows 9.0

avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Brian Griffin   April 6th 2014, 7:01 am

@Ax wrote:

Also I recall a 3D family guy game with a similar name. I suppose you'll be basing this game on that then? If so, sounds great!
Yeah, that's where the idea came from.  Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allmugenstuff.blogspot.com.br/
 
Brian Griffin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: