A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dr Manhattan -MGMX- for WinMUGEN & 1.+
by 007 Today at 6:42 pm

» Castlevania Underground Caverns MUGEN Stage by Tapion 2017-05-08 (a bit of late MUGEN news...)
by empawk Today at 6:25 pm

» Castlevania Black Chapel MUGEN Stage by Tapion 2017-05-06 (a bit of late MUGEN news...)
by empawk Today at 6:25 pm

» Lightning CVS / POTS ARRANGE Style
by Madinina972 Today at 5:55 pm

» Hugo KOF XI UM
by Zadkiel Mugen Zone Today at 5:26 pm

» char project deadshot from movie suicide squad
by shags2dope Today at 4:47 pm

Special Features at MMV




Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 This Game Looks AMAZING.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arachno-Man

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: This Game Looks AMAZING.   March 13th 2014, 6:31 am

Has anybody not even seen this yet?!



Sweet SPIDER-MAAAAANNNN!!



LOOK AT THAT VENOMMMMMMMMM



SANDMAAAAAANNNN!!!!



LIZARD!!



http://www.gameloft.co.uk/mobile-games/the-amazing-spiderman/

It's The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) mobile game.

Man those characters look great perfect to be made into MUGEN characters.

Also the Stages there can be something I could make.. they look pretty nice!

So I need this Game along with a Windows PC Emulator for it so I can then go in and grab the stage sprites to make the Stage for MUGEN.

Anyone else is welcome to create Amazing spider-Man character... and that god damn awesome VENOM!!!

Just I am requesting a ROM of this game along with Emulator. Smile

BUT... if anybody wants to join me and bring this Game to MUGEN.. then GREAT!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 24
Location : GLEN BURNIE maryland

PostSubject: Re: This Game Looks AMAZING.   March 14th 2014, 7:59 pm

id try but idk how to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tordello89

avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2013-06-15

PostSubject: Re: This Game Looks AMAZING.   March 15th 2014, 8:24 am

actually requesting rom is not legal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arachno-Man

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: This Game Looks AMAZING.   March 15th 2014, 11:03 am

@tordello89 wrote:
actually requesting rom is not legal

Neither is taking sprites from Games and making them into Characters for MUGEN, yet MUGEN is filled with them   

Most of them are ripped from Emulators and Roms..  alien 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 19
Location : Bosnia and Hercegovina

PostSubject: Re: This Game Looks AMAZING.   March 15th 2014, 11:53 am

@Arachno-Man wrote:
@tordello89 wrote:
actually requesting rom is not legal

Neither is taking sprites from Games and making them into Characters for MUGEN, yet MUGEN is filled with them   
Yes,taking characters from games and making them in mugen is LEGAL.

Requesting a ROM is ILLEGAL
Mugen is fan work and is thus legal,but requesting a rom,which is a game,which should be sold and not freely distributed over the internet,is ILLEGAL.
Therefore,this thread should be deleted before this forum gets into any trouble because of YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arachno-Man

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: This Game Looks AMAZING.   March 15th 2014, 1:42 pm

@Erroratu wrote:
@Arachno-Man wrote:
@tordello89 wrote:
actually requesting rom is not legal

Neither is taking sprites from Games and making them into Characters for MUGEN, yet MUGEN is filled with them   
Yes,taking characters from games and making them in mugen is LEGAL.

Requesting a ROM is ILLEGAL
Mugen is fan work and is thus legal,but requesting a rom,which is a game,which should be sold and not freely distributed over the internet,is ILLEGAL.
Therefore,this thread should be deleted before this forum gets into any trouble because of YOU

I don't really see much harm of it, since nobody is obligated to help. And since something illegal was used to create a character for MUGEN, shouldn't that also make the character illegal? Relax man, I don't want to argue and I understand your point, but it's just a question. It's not like I'm asking for marijuana.   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 19
Location : Bosnia and Hercegovina

PostSubject: Re: This Game Looks AMAZING.   March 15th 2014, 4:21 pm

Using something from the game itself is ok as long as no money is earned from it.
However,taking the whole game and just giving it freely to someone is not ok.
Get yo facts right,mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arachno-Man

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: This Game Looks AMAZING.   March 15th 2014, 5:08 pm

@Erroratu wrote:
Using something from the game itself is ok as long as no money is earned from it.
However,taking the whole game and just giving it freely to someone is not ok.
Get yo facts right,mate

I wouldn't be making money.. I would be ripping sprites to add Characters to MUGEN, as every other person has done.. and since this Thread has been here a while, I assume a Staff member has already viewed it and seen no issue here. Since you are not a Moderator there's no need to panic.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
This Game Looks AMAZING.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Requests-
Jump to: