A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [FORUM GAME] Count to 1,000, with sentences !
by WADEPOOL Today at 8:22 am

» TMNT Slash-2 ( Different )
by volzzilla Today at 7:48 am

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by volzzilla Today at 7:22 am

» Sources: Marvel vs. Capcom 4 coming in 2017
by volzzilla Today at 7:20 am

» SFIV and more To 2D Projects
by volzzilla Today at 7:16 am

» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by EvilestRyu Today at 6:08 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 4th 2012, 6:00 pm

lol! Tops great work, very cool character, I'm sorry if I did not answered your request for help sprite lasher actually only read your PM, today ,because my girlfriend who has been meddling in my profile here and opened this post before me, and only now that she was telling me, lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicotinefist

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 4th 2012, 6:58 pm

one word: AMAZING. awesome work, thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 4th 2012, 7:58 pm

This Char is amazing this the best Venom for me he is Epic! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
fhzyjd

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 4th 2012, 9:32 pm

спасибо cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 5th 2012, 12:11 am

It's really amazing Venom. I am very pleased with the number of beats, the style of combat and special abilities. Indeed it is BEST VERSION! And in another, and can not be. Hyper just on top! Of course, the version from Capcom is much worse.

I was very glad to help you create this miracle. This is a really great character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
direwolf93

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 5th 2012, 6:09 am

Best Venom char ever done,great work and CONGRATZ!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandX

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 5th 2012, 7:16 am

Most definitely, awesome release, man. Releases like this one and Lady Deathstrike is most definitely what will keep us coming back. Very nice and extremely appreciated. Just one thing though. Not sure how this happened but it's something that caught my eye on watch mode. The double possibly appeared during a hyper (I caught screen a few secs after it appeared). It stayed until the end of the round.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 5th 2012, 9:07 am

I agree this is the best Venom, he's Awesome Shocked , much better than Capcom's (shame on you Capcom tongue ) well done and many thanks for releasing him, very much appreciated, been looking forward to his release personally, this really made my day.. thanks again Cool cheers Very Happy

oh and nice venom palettes kyoman, well done and many thanks much appreciated, I love palette number 7 personally Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 5th 2012, 11:23 am

Yeah! Thx you for Venom, this is realy nice char, good work.
But his have some bugs, sometimes, after hyper, he becomes unmanageable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandX

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 5th 2012, 11:43 am

@ParaDo0x wrote:
Yeah! Thx you for Venom, this is realy nice char, good work.
But his have some bugs, sometimes, after hyper, he becomes unmanageable.

I noticed this as well. P1 loses control over Venom and A.I. takes over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dev

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 5th 2012, 1:35 pm

@BrandX wrote:

hmm...never happened to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandX

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 5th 2012, 2:35 pm

I'm sure it'll happen again. I'll try to pay closer attention but maybe TOPS has an idea about it by looking at pic?

EDIT: More A.I. taking over. Usually happened after a hyper attack. Most often after Varnage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 5th 2012, 11:56 pm

Really good job TOPS this is the REAL VENOM Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cybaster

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 6th 2012, 2:11 am

- Sprites are misaligned. Seriously, look at the feet during standing and crouching basics, they move all over the place!!!
- Music during the taunt ? Huh what ?
- Too many CLSNs.
- Why isn't Venom opening his hand and just using a punch anim during symbiote slug ?
- When Web ball thing explods to release the opponent, the opponent's sprites disappear a tick or two.
- Venom sprites during Symbiote mass are not consistent with the sprite style.
- At the end of Web throw, we can see Venom wait a little out of the screen for too long, before running back. He should come back faster, and if he's gonna wait, at least have his hands not be on screen.
- After performing camo, the camo helper sometimes appears when I hit the opponent.
- c.LP misses at close range.
- What is this horrible Super BG full of colorloss when JNP and others have perfect rips ?
- Web Impaler misses at close range.
- Some spikes during web impaler could be edited so it actually looks like they're entering the web coffin. And the opponent could be either sent away, either use a collapse animation.
- Can't perform Varnage with MK+SK.
- Last hit of Varnage is not in the combo. An opponent who's been hit with all the other attacks can guard the last one.
- During Varnage, if Venom is hit as he jumps to the opponent, he'll then stand in the air. Statetypeset problem I guess.
- The Madness has too much cornerpush. Not sure it should even have any at all. And why is Venom completely invincible during the move ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released   July 8th 2012, 12:36 pm

Special Ultimate Venom pallete:

http://depositfiles.com/files/ko74h6rof
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman released
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: