PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by ParaDo0x Today at 11:02 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by skhsato123 Today at 10:43 pm

» Works by Predator
by volzzilla Today at 10:26 pm

» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by goodbot16 Today at 9:11 pm

» SvC Allen Snider
by PatrikSuccat Today at 9:08 pm

» Upcoming 2015-2017 movies that are so hyped by the very YOU!
by Yunnin Today at 6:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Have you people noticed something?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: Have you people noticed something?   March 6th 2014, 12:14 pm

It's because you probabaly have more to do in school than not at school. Times seems to pass more slowly when you're not doing anything or doing very little. However, when you spend time doing more things go quickly because your mind is occupied on multiple things. Like when I was a kid, the summers seemed LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

But since I've grown I know it only to be 3 months. And 3 months to me now seems like "Meh, 3 months" It's because your sense of time is better, and that you have more responsibilities to take care of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tordello89

PostSubject: Re: Have you people noticed something?   March 6th 2014, 12:18 pm

time actually exists, it is one of the fundamental dimensions of universe together with space. And it is also true that sometimes it passes faster, it has been proved.
According to Einstein's Theory of relativity individual time goes on slowly the more you move faster in space. Example: a man is kicked in a spaceship and he is sent to Proxima Centauri at the speed of light and istantly he is sent back always at speed of light. The trip will last 9 years but the man (who has travelled at the speed of light) will sense that the trip lasted much less time, and he won't be aged like the people on earth (for whom 9 years has passed!!).
However "this time shift" is very hardly perceived at the very slow speed we're actually moving every day, but it has been showed that even in this case some kind of infinitesimal variation of time actually exists between someone who moves faster and someone who stands still or moves slowly.

Said this I have to say that your time shift/variation is actually related to the different perception of time at a psychological level and it depends from the attention we pay to present moments (when we have fun we don't pay attention to time, when we are bored we do).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Have you people noticed something?   March 6th 2014, 3:12 pm

......I thought this was going to be about the WIP/completed projects ratio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Have you people noticed something?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: