by skhsato123 Yesterday at 10:39 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...   March 1st 2014, 6:13 am

Nobody seems to care about Wario, nor the blinding and tedious work I've put into him, and I feel like I've been talking to myself these last couple days because no-one will get back to me about anything. It was fun spriting him for a while, but nobody seems to be taking interest. Well, I'm done screwing around with this character, and after a few things my girlfriend said last night, you'd think I would hate Mugen and everything associated with it. I'm heartbroken and feel as though I've wasted my time with this damn character. Time I should have spent with her, but didn't because I was too busy spriting in vain. I'm not even sure if Ryon's willing to code it. And, no... The lack of feedback and the time I wasted on Wario are not the reason why I'm so destroyed... Yes, people not responding to me does get to me, but not as bad as what she said to me... I don't like feeling like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wacky me

PostSubject: Re: Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...   March 1st 2014, 6:54 am

Mugen is a hobby 1st and foremost. Secondly hobbies are meant to balance for time and quality of life. You create stuff in mugen because you are creative and want to share your ideas not for affection. In real life relationships people do not always respond positively to your input ask anybody guy who trying to balance work, school, friendships, raising children, taking care of aging parents, hobbies and making his girl feel like she is be all end all in his life. Find a balance that works for you but do not neglect your love ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...   March 1st 2014, 4:26 pm

how do u think I felt with zemo when I released mine all I got was negative coments only animaraz,XXDreamBrotherXX,icecream11,fernandolemosfx7,

tank402,ax,

bradern666 and
acouple others said thank u I felt like I wasted my time and effort in him but then when ax did the revisons every body but ax forgot that I had done the char cause I dident code it right the first time no one liked it and since ax codes it everyone loves it now im sorry I cant code but I sprited the char and made him full so every body can use him as they see fit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...   March 1st 2014, 5:13 pm

If you are making a character just to get OMG NICe CAR HEHUEHU +1+1+1+1111+1 then all you have to do is make a famous character,go to a forum that specializes in that kind of characters and is filled with dumbasses and post it there.
BAM
Your ego is now off the charts and you are ready to take on the world ailhfnaslkfnasčlfknalk-fn akljf n i dont know shoot me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...   March 1st 2014, 6:36 pm

I don't understand. It sounds like you like doing things for MUGEN, but you also have a sense of shame about it. Like if you don't have the best idea in the world, then you're just some fool and you should have no ideas at all, and just give up. That's not right. Seriously, sometimes I'd do a project and not even post about it here, just because I wanted to do it. I really didn't care if any of you guys cared about it. If you did, awesome, we could share the excitement about it. If you didn't, whatever, to each their own.

I understand how some people can feel close to a community like this because we all know each other's work, and screen names, and we talk, and there is a familiarity, because we all have MUGEN in common. That being said, we're all still very different people, with different backgrounds, ages, places in our lives, and different interests. We're not all going to care about every single project the other one is doing, but you SHOULD care about your own. If not for what it is, but for what is stands for. Every project I do, is a step to getting better for the next one. I take pride in being a creator, a fixer, making something that isn't, be.

Nobody can give that passion to you if you don't have it, and nobody has the right to take it away from you and make you feel bad about it....unless you allow them to. If you allow yourself to be upset when somebody chooses not to have the same excitement you do, that is YOUR choice. If you let somebody like your girlfriend make you feel bad about how you spend your time, or what is important to you, that is your choice as well. What is important to you, is also your decision. Stand by your decisions. Don't let the expectations of others decide for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...   March 1st 2014, 7:02 pm

my friend you are special dont forget it, take your time for every step in your life, give time to love, to be happy and to your hobbie "mugen".....but always remember first real life..

P.S

in the world are too many women's

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...   March 1st 2014, 9:34 pm

yeah I have a real problem with depression and some times I don't want life and I fight thru it evry day day being called stupit retarted used to get beaten up at school becase of my learning disabiltys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...   March 2nd 2014, 1:43 am

I'm sorry for your troubles dude I think all the smash bros fans would be major excited when they find out about the character but try not to think of it as a waste of time you have something a lot of people don't have and its the will to go on the purpose recently some people don't know what to do with them self's especially during times of change and loss and if your not completely satisfied with one hobby you can always take on one more on the side maybe one that can be applied onto real life even more like learning a 3rd language or how to operate something idk some of us are still young and that's one of the best edges we got best of luck friend keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...   March 2nd 2014, 4:43 am

Aw, cheer up bro. It's not your fault your Wario project doesen't get attention, it's Wario's fault not getting popular. You have 2 choices for him, 1. Do a full work for him, sacrifice some time in the real world and get working in the computer world or 2. Cancel or let someone takeover the project and create a new, more spectacular character. Good luck !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...   March 2nd 2014, 5:18 am

I really appreciate everyone's support. :') And, I've finished alot of stuff for him... I was really depressed and frustrated when I made this post. ^^;; I was stressed as could be, and then more stuff piled onto it... Crosspotts, that sounds absolutely horrible, and I'm sorry, Man. D: Disabilities can keep you from being the smartest or most mobile man, but they can't keep you from being you, Dude! I think you're an interesting individual. ^^ BlueSpider, it's been a while, and it's good to see you're still active. ^^ And, don't worry... This has become a team project between Ryon and I as of earlier today. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...   March 3rd 2014, 2:34 pm

for those of you talking in this topic, maybe check out the mugen wip flammable referring to here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t3025-wario-wip-checkout-what-i-have-so-far-d
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Feeling heartbroken and unimportant...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: