» Riddick
by Dj luke Today at 2:21 am

» Artifical Monster Mouth
by Dj luke Today at 2:20 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by TheRedBeast Today at 1:38 am

» Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games
by TheRedBeast Today at 1:28 am

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by TheRedBeast Today at 1:25 am

» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by TheRedBeast Today at 1:23 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN   February 23rd 2014, 7:44 pm

CAN SOME ONE PLS SHARE A COPY OF THIS WITH ME,,I NEED THE UPDATED VERSION...I GOT THE OLD ONE..NEED ONE THAT IS MORE COMPLETE..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN   February 23rd 2014, 8:14 pm

@SIRALEXBABY wrote:
CAN SOME ONE PLS SHARE A COPY OF THIS WITH ME,,I NEED THE UPDATED VERSION...I GOT THE OLD ONE..NEED ONE THAT IS MORE COMPLETE..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS...

but never see a updated this char...this only see

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ftykybmd9yb/Captain+Universe+%28Spiderman%29.zip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN   February 23rd 2014, 10:19 pm

THANK YOU ...BUT I HAVE THAT ONE..I SEEN A LONG TIME AGO ...THIS CHRACTERS ...WAS UPDATED...NEVER FOUND THE UPDATED VERSION...THANK YOU AGAIN..AND GOD BLESS...YOLOMATE...I GOT DARK BLUE DAREDEVIL..WORKING .....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN   February 23rd 2014, 10:39 pm

hey can I get that dare devil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN   February 24th 2014, 6:08 pm

gime daredavil & manhunter via pm my friend SIRALEXBABY ok thank  you again!  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN   February 24th 2014, 7:45 pm

I still dot have the pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN   February 24th 2014, 9:15 pm

@SIRALEXBABY wrote:
THANK YOU ...BUT I HAVE THAT ONE..I SEEN A LONG TIME AGO ...THIS CHRACTERS ...WAS UPDATED...NEVER FOUND THE UPDATED VERSION...THANK YOU AGAIN..AND GOD BLESS...YOLOMATE...I GOT DARK BLUE DAREDEVIL..WORKING  .....
I know this isnt the topic but can i have that dare devil and "blackest night death", plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN   February 24th 2014, 9:29 pm

@ldpp wrote:
@SIRALEXBABY wrote:
THANK YOU ...BUT I HAVE THAT ONE..I SEEN A LONG TIME AGO ...THIS CHRACTERS ...WAS UPDATED...NEVER FOUND THE UPDATED VERSION...THANK YOU AGAIN..AND GOD BLESS...YOLOMATE...I GOT DARK BLUE DAREDEVIL..WORKING  .....
I know this isnt the topic but can i have that dare devil and "blackest night death", plz
me too those and wihte spider man and anti venom 2 too pleas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
felideo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN   February 25th 2014, 6:33 am

wow... send-me too, thank's   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN   February 25th 2014, 9:09 am

hi please i want too the dark blue dearedevil please send me a pm thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ME72K_U

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN   May 20th 2014, 10:35 pm

Hello. If anyone has recieved this Dark Blue Dare Devil or Blackest Night Deathstroke , please kindly send me a pm.
Thanks, & God bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patz2509

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN   May 20th 2014, 11:00 pm

I dont know these blackest night death... is a palette swap of normal versions... for all this want (in case is a palette swap) only try to do in Fighter Factory open the normal version, search the sprite, (like the image above) open with the palette icon, open the current image and change the colors Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Does anyone have UPDATED CAPTAIN UNIVERSE SPIDERMAN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Requests-
Jump to: