Excellent Mysterio, I love it!!, I've got many ideas for the moves, maybe you can be useful:
* Martial arts skills : he's an stuntman
* Throwing hallucinogenic gas with his gloves or boots
* invisibility (like Sue Storm)
* multiply (like multipleman) all the clones can hit but only one (the original Mysterio) can receive damage
* Holographic of himself (like Emma frost): creates an holographic copy of himself that appears near the opponent only the original can receive damage
* Create illusions (a master of illusions can create all, here you have a lot of freedom to choose):
Elements, acid rain, ice , fire,earthquake,water flood.
Living: holographic villains helping him, a lot of little mysterios attacking, giant mysterio,creatures: snakes, crows,...
Machines: steamroller, robot, guns,...
* The inverted world: inverts the stage with a swirl effect, mysterio can stands reverse or afloat, but enemy falls down, then the stage turns into original position
* land of illusion: change the stage to a crystal place looks like clock machinery (walkways and stairs inverted) with a lot of hostile elements, engines that roll to the enemy, objects falling down maybe broken crystals
I have an idea for the taunt or win pose:
*Don't lose your head: he laughs shaking his shoulders (like Sagat) , then he takes the sphere helmet (without head) and shows it in the hand with the arm extended while saying something like this:
"Don't lose your head!" ha, ha, ha, maybe with echo effect?
He's a villain with a lot of posibilities
, good luck with this job BigPimp, I'm looking forward for him