Special Features at MMV

Share | 

WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?   February 14th 2014, 4:14 am

Hey Ax how about you go to a forum thats about religion and post this there,and not here!
This is a M.u.g.e.n forum,for fucks sake!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?   February 14th 2014, 4:52 am

I say let him do his thing, it's not like you have to read it right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tordello89

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?   February 14th 2014, 5:21 am

Yeah if it bothers you it's your problem not ax's..forum were born to make people express themselves not to censore em..anyone is free to live his spiritual side in the way he feels it, if you don't agree, don't read and don't post..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?   February 14th 2014, 6:52 am

@tordello89 wrote:
Yeah if it bothers you it's your problem not ax's..forum were born to make people express themselves not to censore em..anyone is free to live his spiritual side in the way he feels it, if you don't agree, don't read and don't post..

super agree with this message
 clap Twisted Evil  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tordello89

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?   February 14th 2014, 7:48 am

P.S. I just want to add that I'm not totally agree with ax, but I just respect his thoughts/feelings.
End of the discussion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZVitor

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?   February 14th 2014, 12:46 pm

hey Ax,
what you tink about new Pope?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zvitor.com.br
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?   February 14th 2014, 1:14 pm

I'm orthodox christian. Christianity not only teaches a person how to love and understanding, but also raises the moral values ​​that allow you to save society. Let's be honest, the modern world is rotting in disbelief. Russian Empire was one of the greatest powers in the world before the revolution. But after the arrival of the new century atheism and morals all fell into the shit. Christianity - is not just a belief in God. This is our life, our children, our honor and our future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rafhot

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?   February 14th 2014, 2:28 pm

i respect all relligions, my mother come from a catholic family my father is jewish. i have the liberty to choose what religion be mine

but i choose not be part of any because if you research all religions have his dark past and dark decisions

this song represents what i believe and how i want things to be for everyone

i prefer to be the god from my own universe and do the right thing by my own, but i respect and never discuss religion and such things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?   February 14th 2014, 3:06 pm

Religion sages the world and morality from destruction. Without this there is no hope for good society, for our children's future. Haven and hell is exist... And look to the mugen! This game is prove it! We can create anything here. Without us mugen is nothing, it is dead. Like our world without God...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?   February 16th 2014, 4:25 am

Ax...
you have a lot of time in your hands...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?   February 16th 2014, 4:37 am

I can not agree with you, Ax . Christianity is not to blame that the Catholic Church is screwed up for so many years. The Orthodox Church has always been a fact that made ​​my country great. Aleksakndr Nevsky defeated the Teutonic Knights vile because in our country before faith and love are one and the same. Moreover, the highly respected Orthodox Christians and other religions... But you can not know , because deeply studied this question. Do you think that Catholics and Protestants - it's Christianity? Then you are sadly mistaken and still have work to do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManicMagnet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?   February 28th 2014, 3:31 pm

I don't mean to say that you're wrong Ax. but what you wrote is not exactly true.

God is God, he's not an abstract source of life. He is a loving person.

Choosing sin, isn't choosing death, it's choosing evil, and evil is hurtful to everyone.

Just because you do evil, doesn't mean you are evil, it means you are being evil.

Being evil is wrong, it's bad, it's unloving, and very unhealthy for you.

Sin is evil. It doesn't make you evil, it simply means you are being evil.

God wants you to be loving, he wants you to not listen to evil. He wants what's best for you and evil is the worst thing for you.

God, and Christ, Love you, they will always be there for you, and they have always been there for you. If you Listen to them, and open your heart to them, you will be being good, and loving.

God does not forsake you for being evil. God never forsakes you. When you believe you are forsaken by god, you live a life of forsakenness, please try to understand the difference.

No matter what happens in your life, always remember, that Christ and god love you, and will always be there for you. They are not silent, they are simply speaking to you, to your being, and if you cannot hear them, it means you are not listening to them.

Furthermore, god DOES NOT punish you for your sins. You are either saved, or you are not saved. If you are not saved, it is because you have chosen to believe you are evil. Its NOT because you have sinned. Sin is dangerous, the believe that you are evil is dangerous, that is why the bible emphasizes the importance of not being a sinful person. Because it CAN lead you to believe you are evil, and also CAN lead you to love evil. Those are the only dangers to your spirit.

LASTLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY (using capitals as emphasis, not volume.) If you DO NOT believe you are evil, and you believe in the Lord, the Lord will save you. If you DO NOT believe you are evil, but you don't believe in the Lord, yet you believe in God, you will have to wait for God to call you, to be saved. If you Believe you are evil, you will not be saved. It's really that simple. You ARE NOT evil, you have been, or are, being evil. YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU DO, YOU ARE WHO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE.

Now that I have set this issue straight. please remember, that you are not condemned by god, you can only be condemned by yourself.

Last edited by ManicMagnet on February 28th 2014, 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed ammending)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY ABOUT?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: