Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Request stage from video
by yolomate Today at 10:27 am

» Dc Cheetah Wip
by yolomate Today at 9:56 am

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by volzzilla Today at 7:48 am

» CAPCOM VS SNK - STAGE PACK 2016
by volzzilla Today at 7:47 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by volzzilla Today at 7:45 am

» my new full game wip
by Fabry Taz Today at 7:41 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 11th 2014, 10:48 pm

I reckon Zombiebrock might lol
One of the best eps IMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rj10018576

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 11th 2014, 11:27 pm

1. Freemasonry isn't a religion it's a fraternity.
2. There is no anti-god/anti-religion ideals in freemasonry
3. Lodges have been in the United States since before the constitution. And to be honest Masonic Membership has actually seen a drastic decline since the 60's.
4. The Prison internment camps being built around the country is part of a ongoing CONSERVATIVE agenda for the gov't to privatize it's prison systems(yes that's right those same bible misquoting Republicans are cutting deals to make prisons privately owned profit driven entities, idealistic vision of capitalism for ya).
5. The truth is Freemasons have been targets of every conspiracy theory possible and it's simply because they make a good target. If noone knows what the secret is anyone can fill in the blanks with anything they want. My honest advice is if you truly believe in Christ then don't worry about whatever gonna happen on earth in Revalations because you're not gonna experience it anyways, you'll be raptured up way before anything pops off. I've personally seen just about everybody proclaimed the Anti-Christ from conspiracy theorists from Ronald Regan, George Bush, Barack Obama, Michael Jackson, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Marilyn Manson, Maitreya, The Mahadi, Freemasons, I even heard its gonna be alien visitors.  And were still here.  So quit trippin and get back to making incredible M.U.G.E.N. characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 11th 2014, 11:35 pm

Don't forget about the reptillian's!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 11th 2014, 11:50 pm

@XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
I reckon Zombiebrock might lol
One of the best eps IMO

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT : LOOKS SHIFTLY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI_aEalijE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 12th 2014, 7:56 am

drop da bomb 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   March 2nd 2014, 3:17 pm

although you can be skeptical of those theory I stumbled upon something very true and shockingly no one sees something I thought I was alone in knowing and sadly very depressing and true please take the time to see this video all of these claims make so much sense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   March 3rd 2014, 5:22 pm

wow typical commercial American 'Christians', attacking, fearing and going after people who don't share your way of life.
Hence why you're always making war in HIS name.

I pray for sorry souls like yours, I don't judge you, you make us Christians look bad, only God can judge you and trust me, your trial is already been booked.

Instead of trying to ruin people's lives you should take a look at yours and live free.

TOO MUCH FREEDOM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   March 3rd 2014, 5:32 pm

Yea Ax is a freakin Extremist when it comes to religion.
Its terrible to see him look down on other people and spread hate "in the name of God"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   March 3rd 2014, 6:58 pm

wow typical commercial American 'Christians', attacking, fearing and going after people who don't share your way of life.
Hence why you're always making war in HIS name.

sigh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   March 3rd 2014, 9:24 pm

I am not gay, I am very straight and have old morals.

I think the evil is perversion not sexuality.

God is a dude man, Jesus was a dude, have u ever said "I love Jesus/God" does that make you HOMO?

How could God be angry at them... did he not make us in HIS image.... why wouldn't it be okay to fall in love with A MAN IN GOD'S IMAGE...

Wrong is to point fingers and tell people that God is gonna smite them, evil is speaking (by misinterpreting his word) on HIS behalf.

OLD/ANCIENT testament dude, its there to learn from, if you think men back in the day did not fall in love with Jesus then you are in denile (not the river).

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye. (Matthew 7:1-5)

The world is all shades of grey....

however i do respect your research and enthusiasm, please tell me you are not a texan...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: