Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TMNT Enter to the tournament!!
by malevka1 Today at 3:42 pm

» CvS Zelda for Demo only here on Mugen Multiverse
by TheRedBeast Today at 2:50 pm

» I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!
by goodbot16 Today at 2:46 pm

» I need help.. [League of Legends PROJECT]
by mistermach Today at 2:28 pm

» TIME TO LAUGH
by borewood2013 Today at 1:49 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Demon Hunter Mai
by TK830515 Today at 1:22 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
darksorceressknight7

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 10th 2014, 11:23 pm

@Ax wrote:
Months ago I saw one not too far from a whole street of churches. Needless to say I was appalled!  Surprised 

Then today as I was going to the mall w/family I witnessed another at a stop light.

They're everywhere and growing!

Check out this article!

http://www.macquirelatory.com/Freemasonry%20Truth.htm

If you're out there, expose these frauds, go to your churches and tell them the truth if they haven't all ready been taken over. Tell all your friends, print this info and share it with them door to door, even just leaving it in the door step is good enough. It will only take 20 mins out of your day at. Please pass this on to others.

Hate to break it to you but these lodges have been around forever they aren't just now popping up.... the founders of the united states including our first president George Washington were mostly all freemasons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 11th 2014, 2:24 am

What is Freemason? O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 11th 2014, 3:57 am

correction they've already been here for generations...I've actually met some of them and I think a couple of my family members are masons

I don't have the time to explain what a mason is so i'll let someone else do it or you can google it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 11th 2014, 5:14 am

-Ax hating on people because they have a different religion
-k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 11th 2014, 2:29 pm

God doesnt hate anyone,ya doofus.
People have the right to express their beliefs and faith.
Hating on people of different religion is like hating gay people,or hating black people.
All people are the same no matter what beliefs/colour/sex they are and god loves em all equally yadda yadda
All hail Talos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rafhot

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 11th 2014, 2:55 pm

i think masonic temples are not religion are just a fellowship of people, and to join one a masonic group you must have one religion i think

i already have been invited to join, i have partents who are and i can assure they are not evil Razz

but since i dont have any religion and all this is boring to me i dont will be part of the fellowship
there is much stories about it but im sure nothing is true Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
statuslock

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 11th 2014, 3:10 pm

Sorry Ax, but chances are darksorceressknight7 is right, they have always been there. I will say this, One man does not represent outside himself, if you don't understand, I mean what Albert Pike believes in, his members probably don't believe 100% the same.

What is appearing around America is FEMA camps. And they usually look like abandoned factories with no signs, yet make noise lol. They've been putting the homeless & protesters inside. You want to expose the truth? Your probably very far. The system has probably been grab a hold of you VERY deeply. But don't worry, Humans are really powerful thats why the powers that be haven't been able to do exactly what they want, example. Atom bombs can't just explode. A scientist(forgot his name, died for spilling these beans) was able to locate when and where they could do tests. its all based on geometrics and apparently astrology. I'm guessing i'm already loosing you guys. And the tupac story? When he was 13 he said he wanted to be a revolutionary. The shakurs were the top black panther family. He was able to make a peace pact between the bloods, crips, and even the latin kings! But then he met Quincy Jones.....who wanted to do tupac up the a-hole...pac was going out with his daughter at the time. the daughter was aaliyahs best friend, and aaliyah was going out with dame dash at the time ANYWAYS. This Quincy fella has a thing with reeling in celebrities...like with Will smith. He put him on hollywood and the first movie he made he was a gay guy lol, not that I have anything against it. I'm starting to think Hollywood is filled with succubus's....The power's that be They have convinced you that you want a car where oil, which is the earths blood, hence, why its everywhere and it regenerates, but the extensive use has gotten the mother earth sick, and they're blaming it on "global warming", and the gas pollutes the air as well. Not a problem. well sort of, cause hemp absorbs twice as much CO2 as trees. Its illegal to grow your own garden or produce a free electricity generator for pete's sake....taxes....this is what the REAL republicans were fighting against.

They have convinced you that you are a meat eater, which led you to your loss of magic. If you wire up fruits, vegetables, or peanuts, you can get free electricity. Meat doesn't produce eletricity. meat eaters have an extremely small intestines, and they eat meat while its alive. Our meat is stored up for 2-3 months with preservatives before its in the shelves. If your argument is our teeth, stick your hand in a horse's mouth and see if he can't bite it off. "People eat meat and think they will become strong as an ox, forgetting that the ox eats grass." I'm surprised we haven't been eating humans by now, you really think there is enough meat to feed 7 billion a day even with the steroids? It'll be like the movie Cloud Atlus or Soylent Green if it hasn't already, matter of fact....anybody hear about missing children in mcdonalds? the latest source, not a really good one since its a gossip site (first info I really got from one) have been saying that the FDA has been finding children meat in the freezer starting in Oklahoma City...

Our technology is just "junk" technology givin to us be extraterrestials in underground bases in new mexico. Leonardo even has a picture of a UFO in one of his paintings. But like humans, not every "Reptillian" is malevolent. The grays here are clones from the actual zeta grays, which are more benevolent, but are not here.

There is alot to say, but you guys probably already think i'm "crazy" so i'll leave at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 11th 2014, 4:48 pm

Ax if i dont bitchslap you now i never will
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!   February 11th 2014, 10:12 pm

Don't know bout the rest of you but I'm Stone Cutters for life!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

FREEMASON LODGES ARE APPEARING IN AMERICA!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: