A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I'm Home!!!
by Doom Today at 09:28 pm

» Eddy Gordo WIP video preview!!!
by FlavioCamarao Today at 08:37 pm

» Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Doom ***
by Doom Today at 07:17 pm

» Ninja Combat Kagerou released by sakuraka on 2017-08-22
by Doom Today at 07:13 pm

» Post cool art you find
by borewood2013 Today at 06:57 pm

» Courage the Cowardly Dog
by WlanmaniaX Today at 06:56 pm

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 cvs Zack DOA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gonzaLOL

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-10-20
Location : ARGENTINA

PostSubject: cvs Zack DOA   04/02/14, 08:03 am

hello because as you will see this is an edit I did a while the character dead or alive if you do not know which is here I leave a video


is beta for now
https://mega.co.nz/#!FUsFUSLQ!aANaKsaeoazpCb1WLrMdA0-W5BpHUkXw-jn-jolS8yQ



http://es.deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Zack
thanks to chuchoryu clap
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
cravd



Posts : 967
Join date : 2012-05-30
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   04/02/14, 12:35 pm

 
nice edition
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gonzaLOL

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-10-20
Location : ARGENTINA

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   04/02/14, 10:17 pm

@cravd wrote:
 
nice edition
thanks   
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
Shining

avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 37
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   04/02/14, 10:29 pm

cheers yes cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gonzaLOL

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-10-20
Location : ARGENTINA

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   04/02/14, 10:43 pm

@Shining wrote:
cheers yes cheers 
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
crosspotts1.0

avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 24
Location : GLEN BURNIE maryland

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   04/02/14, 11:17 pm

not trying to be a dick but will u be adding different moves for him or givingin him jeans and different pals with hair cause right now it just feel like bruce from teken with sun glasse not zack u need to do a lot more but u add some the stuff I mentioned and u have my sourpourt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 24
Location : GLEN BURNIE maryland

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   04/02/14, 11:19 pm

add a new stance that makes him look like hes dance ing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gonzaLOL

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-10-20
Location : ARGENTINA

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   05/02/14, 08:13 am

@crosspotts1.0 wrote:
not trying to be a dick but will u be adding different moves for him or givingin him jeans and different pals with hair  cause right now it just feel like bruce from teken with sun glasse not zack u need to do a lot more but u add some the stuff  I mentioned and u have my sourpourt

if I understand your point of view as I see I'm still a novice in terms of programming and editing chars. but still I am striving
with the character are helping me with supers

 02  02  02 
 
study 06  06  06 of course I want to add new stance

meanwhile I'll try to learn more about mugen chars study
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
21

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2014-01-25
Location : USA, California

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   05/02/14, 09:37 pm

Welp...

you need to add the portrait obviously, and from the naked eye it just looks like a pallet swap, just add more moves.


Last edited by CaptMUGEN on 05/02/14, 09:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://captmugen.weebly.com
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3102
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   05/02/14, 09:45 pm

Really good amigo, I add some extra moves for Zack and for this other chars

Kasumi, Ryu Hayabusa and Jann Lee soon more updates for this 4 characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 24
Location : GLEN BURNIE maryland

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   05/02/14, 10:55 pm

LOL wrote:
@crosspotts1.0 wrote:
not trying to be a dick but will u be adding different moves for him or givingin him jeans and different pals with hair  cause right now it just feel like bruce from teken with sun glasse not zack u need to do a lot more but u add some the stuff  I mentioned and u have my sourpourt

if I understand your point of view as I see I'm still a novice in terms of programming and editing chars. but still I am striving
with the character are helping me with supers

 02  02  02 
 
study 06  06  06 of course I want to add new stance

meanwhile I'll try to learn more about mugen chars study
that's fine that's y im trying to help u abit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gonzaLOL

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-10-20
Location : ARGENTINA

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   06/02/14, 11:56 am

@crosspotts1.0 wrote:
LOL wrote:
@crosspotts1.0 wrote:
not trying to be a dick but will u be adding different moves for him or givingin him jeans and different pals with hair  cause right now it just feel like bruce from teken with sun glasse not zack u need to do a lot more but u add some the stuff  I mentioned and u have my sourpourt

if I understand your point of view as I see I'm still a novice in terms of programming and editing chars. but still I am striving
with the character are helping me with supers

 02  02  02 
 
study 06  06  06 of course I want to add new stance

meanwhile I'll try to learn more about mugen chars study
that's fine that's y im trying to help u abit

ok this good  yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
gonzaLOL

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2013-10-20
Location : ARGENTINA

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   06/02/14, 12:00 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
Really good amigo, I add some extra moves for Zack and for this other chars

Kasumi, Ryu Hayabusa and Jann Lee soon more updates for this 4 characters
ok that's great friend clap 

CaptMUGEN wrote:
Welp...

you need to add the portrait obviously, and from the naked eye it just looks like a pallet swap, just add more moves.

 study  of course it takes more work to Friend  yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
DukeNukem 2417

avatar

Posts : 385
Join date : 2013-04-10

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   14/02/14, 06:31 pm

And Chuchoryu (with help from LOL) continues to break down the walls of 3D fighters to bring their rosters and stages into the MUGENverse.....

....I have a feeling 2014 is going to be a good year for MUGEN.  Cool Cool 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

avatar

Posts : 2703
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide - Australia - Capcom Maker

PostSubject: Re: cvs Zack DOA   14/02/14, 07:58 pm

REALLY GOOD! DOA IN 2D will be so good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
cvs Zack DOA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: