Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Hulk prof

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Hulk prof   February 1st 2014, 3:36 pm

Hello I made a first version of Professor Hulk. I put you in sharing this character. However, if someone would be willing to add more to this character introduction (I see an introduction where he comes up with Betty Ross in the arms, or in which he takes off his glasses and blouse science to its size) and attacks (like where he uses a weapon or another where he appealed to the men of the pantheon) I'll be happy if they can still use it. I realized this character through a mugen game I'm trying to create Hulk. I'm pretty good for making sprites throughout but I did not know enough about programming mugen characters.

https://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/72/56/40/hulk_p12.png

http://www.4shared.com/rar/qJf0gVhWba/Hulk.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 1st 2014, 4:21 pm

no the best but great idea!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 1st 2014, 4:41 pm

@yolomate wrote:
no the best but great idea!!

Thank you. From my side, I also tried to create the character Joe Fixit / Grey Hulk but then I have to ask permission to put Buyog share  (I use some of its sprites for the intro of his Hulk Savage to achieve character Joe Fixit) and it 's not finish. I would like to make all versions of Hulk (also Maestro and Skaar). If you have chance to help me improve my Hulk Prof, I will be delighted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 2nd 2014, 3:34 am

im sure Buyog wouldn't mind, but its cool u want to ask , u can always just give Credit, that's all most anyone with mugen wants , just acknowledgment of their previous works , ive used one of Buyog's characters for my pallet swaps & i never personally asked him, just gave him credit for his work
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 2nd 2014, 6:30 am

@zombiebrock wrote:
im sure Buyog wouldn't mind,  but its cool u want to ask , u can always just give Credit, that's all most anyone with mugen wants , just acknowledgment of their previous works , ive used one of Buyog's characters for my pallet swaps & i never personally asked him, just gave him credit for his work

well I prefer to ask anyway to avoid having problems later. Then I sent him an email last night for it. By against my character that Professor Hulk is a first version. I am looking for someone more talented than me in programming mugen can help me to improve, I will provide the necessary sprites. I have the same problem with my Joe Fixit and even if I make the Maestro, the first version of the Grey Hulk and Skaar. If you know someone who would agree to help me, that would be cool. All I want is to have after all the characters from the world of Hulk in my game I love the character of Hulk since my childhood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 2nd 2014, 9:26 am

ilu Hello my friend, I loved your editing, I'm also a big fan of "giant emerald" (though my favorite character is Spider Man) think it lacks some sprites transition in the character ,and his stance could be changed,look I did this one quickly :

because I believe that even though he was on this form of prof° Hulk , he is the "Hulk" and is always ready for a fight. if you need any help in the category animation I 'm willing to help , my sprites are not the best but I'm getting good hehehe .
 lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 2nd 2014, 1:25 pm

Hello , I like your sprites. In fact I hope to see soon your version of Hulk online. Moreover, if one day, I make a version of Hulk to debut with the Avengers , I would love to incorporate your animation with them to this character. For Professor Hulk , I'd rather give him a less aggressive and more intelligent look. That 's why I want to create an intro of him when he comes up with Betty Ross and another where he appears in scientific blouse and glasses he would remove . I want him also create an attack where he uses a weapon like the image below , and another he uses the members of The Pantheon , with Ajax, Cassiopeia, Hector , Jason , Paris, Prometheus , Atalanta (allies of this time). You think you will be able to help me with that ? I will try to make sprites. I wanted to change the way he walks to make it more intelligent, but I have nothing to do for his arms. I also would like that when he loses , he becomes the incredible Bruce Banner ( wild version of Bruce Banner ) .

http://www.comicsvf.com/scans/vf/lugsemic/vihulk/5.jpg

http://www.comicsvf.com/scans/vf/lugsemic/vihulk/22.jpg

the members of the Pantheon
http://www.marvel-world.com/encyclopedie-2166-fiche-pantheon-le.html
http://www.comicsvf.com/scans/vf/lugsemic/vihulk/13.jpg

The Incredible Bruce Banner
http://www.comicsvf.com/scans/vocanc/hulkv1/426.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 2nd 2014, 2:45 pm

Ps: For his stance position, I prefer to leave because this version of Professor Hulk in the comics is much less violent and aggressive than the version of Savage Hulk or the version Joe Fixit. However, it is much more use of science as it is the brain of Bruce Banner and the strenght of the Savage Hulk when he is calm. That's why I chose him this stance at rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 3rd 2014, 7:35 am

good char, congratulation!!!    did you think to convert and alter him into solomongrundy ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 3rd 2014, 8:32 pm

Hello. Thank you. No I do not think convert Solomon Grundy, but if one day I made ​​the first version of Grey Hulk which appears in comics in the 60s, also the character of Hulk Grey look like much to Salomun Grundy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 3rd 2014, 8:44 pm

ps: For gartanham, in despite I think the stance you suggest me to Professor Hulk is not suitable, however the same stance for Joe Fixit / Grey Hulk could work well. If I send you what I did on the Joe Fixit, would you agree that we are working on it in addition to improving my Professor Hulk? Joe Fixit is supposed to be violent, while the Professor Hulk tries to controler to please Betty Ross and uses force only as a last resort. Joe Fixit love him fight, pretty girls and money. I await your response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 5th 2014, 2:28 pm

i love the idea.. because this is the hulk from dc vs marvel!! thanks man!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 6th 2014, 9:26 am

Hello I present images intro Professor Hulk (PCX images are better quality) and images of one of his attacks and the image of Ulysse (Members of the Pantheon) for another attack. Unfortunately I do not know how to add to my char because I do not have enough knowledge. If someone is willing to work with me to add to my tank, I'm happy. Stp Help me, please.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 6th 2014, 9:35 am

I can help, but i don`t really know this version of Hulk. Do you need coding help or help with adding sprites?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bagansmashbros.deviantart.com/
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk prof   February 6th 2014, 10:37 am

Oh thank you. Yes I really need help installing these images in my char Hulk Prof. I absolutely know not mugen programming. Will you help me if I send you the version I realized and pcx images I create? it would be really nice. You could add them to my character please? I really need to work with someone who knows how to program. stp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hulk prof
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: