A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by skhsato123 Today at 3:10 pm

» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by skhsato123 Today at 3:08 pm

» Lost In Bemidji 1.1 & 1.0
by Shining Today at 3:01 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by goodbot16 Today at 2:45 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:58 pm

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by volzzilla Today at 11:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Imagine all these characters... In A 6-Player Super Smash Bros. Style Adventure Game!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: Imagine all these characters... In A 6-Player Super Smash Bros. Style Adventure Game!   January 29th 2014, 8:08 am

I made this select screen with these people in mind. Very Happy

My girlfriend (She likes Venom, Felicia, Crash Bandicoot, Peach, Zelda, and Lady Death, so they went into the mix. Very Happy)

Blizzard Buffalo (For this imaginative sprite artist who recently had his sixteenth birthday, I put in Peacock from Skullgirls, Tails, and Lucario. Very Happy)

My brothers (My littlest brother loves Minecraft, so I added Steve. My older brother likes Deadpool, so I threw him in. Very Happy)

My step-father and my mother (For my step-father, I threw in The Tick, and for my mother, I threw in Bloodrayne. ^^)

My sister (She would always play as either Peach or Zelda, so I added them both. ^^ Oh, and she likes Deadpool and Oblina, as well, so I put them in there, too. Very Happy Deadpool seems to have a lot of fans. OvO)

Erroratu (He seems to like Guilty Gear and Blazblue as much as I do, so I added my favorites from both franchises; Potemkin, Iron Tager, and Arakune! ^^)

My father (He likes Sylvester Stallone alot, so I added Judge Dredd. ^^ Also, when we would play Super Smash Bros., he would always choose Kirby, so that's why I added Kirby, as well. Very Happy)

BlueSpider (He seems to like Spider-Man and vehicular characters, so I added Spider-Man and Gravedigger. ^^)

Chuchoryu (The King of Iron Fist Tournament and Mortal Kombat! I give you Liu Kang, Drahmin, Devil-Jin, Mokujin, Moku-Pac, and Combot! =D)

The rest, I personally want really badly. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Imagine all these characters... In A 6-Player Super Smash Bros. Style Adventure Game!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Graphical Arts-
Jump to: