Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MVC INFINITE STAGE PACK
by mazemerald Today at 11:27 pm

» Happy Birthday to *** Angelus Silverhead ***
by Adminbot Today at 11:02 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by volzzilla Today at 10:50 pm

» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by volzzilla Today at 10:49 pm

» Walking Dead TV talk
by volzzilla Today at 10:47 pm

» Spam Game: Word Association Game
by TheRedBeast Today at 10:06 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

PostSubject: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   January 25th 2014, 9:17 am

One of our forum members (tordello89 maybe?) once posted...

"Lets make MMV the place for DCvM ports"

We have some really good people who like to make those and are active here. I can create a subsection in the forum dedicated to that if they would like? Can do it in a database sort of way where a topic listed for a certain character and then the replies have whatever different ports of that style listed.

Would tordello89, malekva1, felideo (and maybe others) like to take the lead in such a venture?

And would you our community be interested in something like that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
tordello89

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   January 25th 2014, 11:42 am

Sure It will be great if on the download section there would be a port section too or a sort of gallery section,
Everything I post is open source, everyone is free to use it, update/modifiy so fell free to use it in this project
I'll do the best to make that section even bigger, and I hope other creators like malevka or felideo will do the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   January 25th 2014, 1:56 pm

Ask admin or if you open section on the releases, I have about 100 marvel half faced pics made, volzilla knows about them from ye olden days, we could start it up with them as well as whatever you guys wanna add

another thing please if we add ports by other creators who don't know we are hosting them, up either credit them and/or ask permission to do so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   January 30th 2014, 2:36 am

@Arkady wrote:
Ask admin or if you open section on the releases, I have about 100 marvel half faced pics made, volzilla knows about them from ye olden days, we could start it up with them as well as whatever you guys wanna add

another thing please if we add ports by other creators who don't know we are hosting them, up either credit them and/or ask permission to do so

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE ! Can i see them ?  scared 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   February 13th 2014, 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
tordello89

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)   February 13th 2014, 12:26 pm

that's coll Vol!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Question regarding DCvM (and other half-face port styles)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: