A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by ParaDo0x Today at 1:23 am

» Dc Cheetah Wip
by Shining Today at 12:42 am

» CAPCOM VS SNK - STAGE PACK 2016
by Shining Today at 12:41 am

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by MEWTWO! Today at 12:41 am

» How to fight a character with it's default pallete
by patz2509 Yesterday at 10:25 pm

» A basic "The less health, the more knockback" code?
by Mega_Man Yesterday at 8:35 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Wolverine SNK Style

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beto



Posts : 547
Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Wolverine SNK Style   January 18th 2014, 2:10 pm

So there is a wolverine so, from what I read on this topic exists but it is private to the author selfish

Topic:http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/does-this-thing-existwho-is-authoretc-thread--62299.16320.html




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Erroratu



Posts : 903
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 19
Location : Bosnia and Hercegovina

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine SNK Style   January 18th 2014, 2:47 pm

Its not selfish.
I made a bunch of characters but they are private because i dont feel like releasing them.
As a author he has every choice of not releasing it.
Whats the point of this thread?
Why did you make this thread?
Do you want people to gather around and start bashing the author for making the character private,was that what you wanted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote



Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-09-11
Location : U S of A

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine SNK Style   January 18th 2014, 3:19 pm

Erroratu chill out man...he is simply requesting it...kinda...he's not trying to bash him or encourage people to do so...he doesn't speak English that well (or type) so it's easy to misunderstand what he's saying

he just wants the character and c'mon wolverine looks too awesome not share Smile

Beto why don't you pm the creator and ask for private share
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru



Posts : 591
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 35
Location : Detroit

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine SNK Style   January 18th 2014, 3:21 pm

@Erroratu wrote:
Its not selfish.
I made a bunch of characters but they are private because i dont feel like releasing them.
As a author he has every choice of not releasing it.
Whats the point of this thread?
Why did you make this thread?
Do you want people to gather around and start bashing the author for making the character private,was that what you wanted?

Well now I want your stuff too!  LOL, no but seriously.  I get it when you see something cool somewhere but can't get it for yourself, that it is frustrating. However, nobody is entitled to the things you make just because you make them.  Then again, I see the other side of this argument.  Making things and then dangling them like a carrot in front of people is a dick thing to do. People are always going to want new things. If the guy planned it as a WIP with the intention of sharing and it fell through, that's one thing, but to show off something you made, finished and then choose to not share it.  You're entitled to, but it makes you kinda a douchebag.  People are also entitled to call you one for that. Better to just not mention it to people.

It's rude to say : "I'll share the NEWS about it with you, but I won't share the FINISHED PRODUCT."

Well then, what good are you? Why should anyone care? What was the purpose of their post other than to brag and lord it over everyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beto



Posts : 547
Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine SNK Style   January 18th 2014, 3:34 pm

@Erroratu wrote:
Its not selfish.
I made a bunch of characters but they are private because i dont feel like releasing them.
As a author he has every choice of not releasing it.
Whats the point of this thread?
Why did you make this thread?
Do you want people to gather around and start bashing the author for making the character private,was that what you wanted?

Do not want to start any dicussão this for years, in my view make a great character, displaying images and not share is selfishness  yes sir, what do you gonna do about? sue me, spank me? haha ..

Look for moderating his tone brat!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Beto



Posts : 547
Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine SNK Style   January 18th 2014, 3:40 pm

@Chimoru wrote:
@Erroratu wrote:
Its not selfish.
I made a bunch of characters but they are private because i dont feel like releasing them.
As a author he has every choice of not releasing it.
Whats the point of this thread?
Why did you make this thread?
Do you want people to gather around and start bashing the author for making the character private,was that what you wanted?

Well now I want your stuff too!  LOL, no but seriously.  I get it when you see something cool somewhere but can't get it for yourself, that it is frustrating. However, nobody is entitled to the things you make just because you make them.  Then again, I see the other side of this argument.  Making things and then dangling them like a carrot in front of people is a dick thing to do. People are always going to want new things. If the guy planned it as a WIP with the intention of sharing and it fell through, that's one thing, but to show off something you made, finished and then choose to not share it.  You're entitled to, but it makes you kinda a douchebag.  People are also entitled to call you one for that. Better to just not mention it to people.

It's rude to say :  "I'll share the NEWS about it with you, but I won't share the FINISHED PRODUCT."

Well then, what good are you? Why should anyone care?  What was the purpose of their post other than to brag and lord it over everyone?

I do not quite understand WHAT you say, but my purpose was to discuss the matter, this is the place to do it is not?

I discovered a wolverine where SNK mentioned be private, wanted to argue about it.

I said that the author is rather selfish but at some jest, did not know that his girlfriend would be offended
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Erroratu



Posts : 903
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 19
Location : Bosnia and Hercegovina

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine SNK Style   January 18th 2014, 3:45 pm

@OGSymbiote wrote:
Erroratu chill out man...he is simply requesting it...kinda.
Then why is it in Mugen Discussion and not in requests?
Why didnt he say that he was requesting something,rather than writing "look at this guy he has some thing i dont and he doesnt want to share he is so selfish".

@Beto wrote:

Do not want to start any dicussão this for years, in my view make a great character, displaying images and not share is selfishness  yes sir, what do you gonna do about? sue me, spank me? haha ..

Look for moderating his tone brat!!
Who do you think is worse?
The guy who posts pictures of a private character,or the other guy who is trying to start a riot against him.
You're the one who is wrong here.Simple as that

@Beto wrote:


I do not quite understand WHAT you say, but my purpose was to discuss the matter, this is the place to do it is not?

I discovered a wolverine where SNK mentioned be private, wanted to argue about it.

I said that the author is rather selfish but at some jest, did not know that his girlfriend would be offended
So you agree this thread is made for nothing but flaming,and then you are calling me someones girlfriend?
REALLY adult of you,Beto.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot



Posts : 2171
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine SNK Style   January 18th 2014, 3:48 pm

This is nothing to argue like this about. Erroratu, no reason to take the initial tone you did in your very first reply as it came off as a bit harsh. And Beto, name calling, specifically "brat" and "whoever's girlfriend" in this case, never helps things and can only make them worse.

Topic locked. Will potentially unlock in the future when people have cooled down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
 
Wolverine SNK Style
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: