Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The best mugen character you know
by tehdevil Today at 6:28 pm

» THIS STAGE BY EXSHADOW = does someone have this stage?
by Mazemerald Today at 3:31 pm

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by EDWARDUSK Today at 3:31 pm

» Original Character - Zinxrune {Progress Update}
by goodbot16 Today at 3:21 pm

» LESSARD´s Eddy Gordo New Video beta Preview
by Mr.Ketchup Today at 2:22 pm

» The MMV News
by yolomate Today at 11:06 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Uche

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   July 12th 2013, 2:43 am

Will Phoenix transform into Dark Phoenix when she runs out of health and has maximum power levels?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   July 12th 2013, 7:22 am

riklaionel wrote:
Hypersonic wrote:
Do you mainly go by scratch or are you using bases?

not for now, i'm taking pictures from mvc3 and from there i make the sprites
i just wanna tell you do an excellent job, i really love all your edits, congrats. study sunny 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   September 12th 2013, 10:46 pm

This is very exciting and I'm jealous of your sprite work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DimaLarin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   December 5th 2013, 4:55 am

Any news?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   December 5th 2013, 5:00 am

I believe you've just necro-bumped, my friend. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bis1994

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   January 9th 2014, 10:56 am

take a look at those videos...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   January 9th 2014, 3:33 pm

thanks for the vidz i have actually looked at all of those and are using some of the screens for basics...she wont have the specials or hypers from mvc3 except for the fireball one...i have to start over tho since i dropped my external HDD a few days ago so almost all progress is lost unless i find a way to recover them from HDD...not sure what Rik is up to tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   January 9th 2014, 3:37 pm

Is Youngsamurai still involved? It could be just me but it seems he's left CC...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   January 9th 2014, 4:35 pm

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
Is Youngsamurai still involved? It could be just me but it seems he's left CC...

He could be on break. TOPS came back after like a year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
DimaLarin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   January 10th 2014, 1:48 pm

OGSymbiote wrote:
thanks for the vidz i have actually looked at all of those and are using some of the screens for basics...she wont have the specials or hypers from mvc3 except for the fireball one...i have to start over tho since i dropped my external HDD a few days ago so almost all progress is lost unless i find a way to recover them from HDD...not sure what Rik is up to tho
I think Alex has old stuff. PM him on IMT forum or I could talk with Alex to get Phoenix' stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   January 10th 2014, 2:52 pm

DimaLarin wrote:
OGSymbiote wrote:
I think Alex has old stuff. PM him on IMT forum or I could talk with Alex to get Phoenix' stuff

thanks but alex only has the fx's i have all the sprites of phoenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   January 10th 2014, 3:58 pm

OGSymbiote wrote:
DimaLarin wrote:
OGSymbiote wrote:

thanks but alex only has the fx's i have all the sprites of phoenix

Upload it to Mediafire and pm the link to yourself. You don't want the only collection of the character's sprites to get deleted one day in a PC failure.  Sad 

It's been happening to a lot of us lately. Back it up just in case.  Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   January 10th 2014, 6:09 pm

thanks Ax...thats what i'll do next time...i already lost most of the sprites for phoenix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   January 10th 2014, 8:11 pm

i think this year will bring thrilling chars... cheers 

these creators has perfect hands for to draw this marvel fighters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   January 10th 2014, 9:30 pm

thanks...i think...

but i think im just gonna screencap the basics to move this along faster...i still have the specials and hypers i want to make for her in my head so at least that didnt get lost ha ha ha Smile

but she is definitely on the back burner until i release both cap n spidey alphas
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Marvel vs. Capcom-
Jump to: