PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by skhsato123 Today at 3:37 am

» A Photo of FlammableKing, Actually In The Ocean!!
by skhsato123 Today at 3:36 am

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by bam77 Today at 1:10 am

» [ESPAÑOL] Juego conectar palabras
by Doom Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by NamelessOnlinePlayer Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» TIME TO LAUGH
by Mistah Jorge Yesterday at 8:01 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!)   January 8th 2014, 4:05 am

Unless a good spriter assists me, Mokujin will not be in the game. D: However, if he is officially taken out, I will create a poll for you guys to choose 1 out of 3 characters I will list in his replacement. ^^ So, the lack of Mokujin may actually turn out to be a good thing. OvO However, the 3 I put in the poll will be by my choosing, based on whether they have enough to work with, and how much I like them... So, I'm hoping you guys won't be disappointed with who I choose. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coolness121

PostSubject: Re: Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!)   January 11th 2014, 1:48 am

Whaaaaa? No Mokujin. :I I guess it makes sense. He does like copy all the fighters moves and all. Well, is anybody else going to even have a little bit of a say in whose chosen? Just a liiiiittle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!)   January 12th 2014, 5:25 pm

@Coolness121 wrote:
Whaaaaa? No Mokujin. :I I guess it makes sense. He does like copy all the fighters moves and all. Well, is anybody else going to even have a little bit of a say in whose chosen? Just a liiiiittle?

He would have his own moves if a spriter can help. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: