» [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force
by O Ilusionista Yesterday at 9:54 pm

» Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Doom ***
by arose87 Yesterday at 9:54 pm

» Check Out The Channel!
by arose87 Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» Yurin released by sakuraka on 2017-08-19
by Doom Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» [MUGEN1.1] Pimkin Night by 南瓜鬼夜 (GodFatherEnergyCircle)
by Doom Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» Kaiohken Goku released by 214/サニケマ on 2017-08-18
by Doom Yesterday at 8:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

[DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   December 25th 2016, 10:17 am

Yasssss i'm ready for the release!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   January 22nd 2017, 11:24 am

In my free time, I still work here and there on this project. I plan to update it soon, with fixes, new common enemies, new objects, new helper and new playable character: Spider-Woman.

Jhfer edited the base character and I've edited her blast attack

It's not a full screen attack like the Thor one, but is pretty fast

Her costumes:

Spider Woman - Earth X - Mattie Franklin - Ultimate - Charlotte Witter - Arachne

Also, I am trying some resizes for a new version (with no release date yet).

(still need to talk with the authors)

But I am not convinced about which Spiderman I should use - left or right one?
(still need to work on the colors)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Doom

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   January 22nd 2017, 11:40 am

Interesting news ... but there is something special that interests me of all that ... cyclops
I'm very happy about that ... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   January 22nd 2017, 6:35 pm

I think you should use the Spiderman on the right! & my boy Moon Knight will be in the next release? Ayeeeee i can't wait! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   January 23rd 2017, 5:45 am

@Doom wrote:

Interesting news ... but there is something special that interests me of all that ... cyclops
I'm very happy about that ... Razz

And I know why Wink

Quote :
think you should use the Spiderman on the right! & my boy Moon Knight will be in the next release? Ayeeeee i can't wait! lol
Thanks. Not on the next update, but yeah, he will be included on the game for sure.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   January 30th 2017, 6:30 pm

Let's hear the voice of the fans: Who should be the final boss of Spider-Man?
Doom or Mysterio? Both characters will be included in the game, but which one should be the final boss?

To vote, like my comment (on the video page) with the boss's name. ONLY VOTES USING THIS METHOD WILL BE VALID.

HERE COME SOME UPDATES:

- NEW CHAPTER
Started to work in a new chapter - Greece. To reach it, you will first go underwater, fighting some enemies and a boss

Its not finished yet. I am trying to give it the more "underwater" feeling as I can:
* The background uses Water animation to simulate the water distortion (I was using it in every layer, but it reduced the FPS a lot).
* It features many long layers (with parallax effect),
* The bubbles are made randomly,
* Fishes and other animal will appear at random,
* Background music (the original from the Genesis game) were mixed with underwater effects, for better experience
* All explosions change to underwater explosions automatically (by script)
* (testing) Sounds will have an echo effect

My patrons already know about this (many info is shared first at my Patreon, and some won't be shared publically until the release) but its time to reveal one of the bosses:

- CUSTOM VOICES AND LOCALIZATION

I decided to invite some foreigner voice actors to voice some foreigner characters  (not all characters will have this) so the characters will speak their native language.
Colossus is one of those and he will speak russian. We have a brazilian girl to voice one of the characters, but we still need to decide which one to add.

Those content won't be available on the next update, just on the next release. So you will have to have some patience Smile
For those who want to contribute, I have a Patreon page - https://www.patreon.com/oilusionista
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   January 30th 2017, 6:43 pm

Ayeeeeee i can't wait! it's going to be legit! i voted for Mysterio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   January 30th 2017, 7:46 pm

seconded!!
In my oppinion mysterio fits more into spideran's last boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   January 30th 2017, 10:05 pm

The submarine level will be amazing !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   January 31st 2017, 12:40 pm

@O Ilusionista wrote:

Aye Uncle O i have another idea to run by you. Remember in Streets Of Rage 3 when every time an enemy grabs you and throws you you had an option to press the jump button to air recover before hitting the ground? Do you think it would be a good idea to incorporate that into this game or no? And if no what's your reason?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   February 1st 2017, 8:17 pm

@I-Skorp-I wrote:

Aye Uncle O i have another idea to run by you. Remember in Streets Of Rage 3 when every time an enemy grabs you and throws you you had an option to press the jump button to air recover before hitting the ground? Do you think it would be a good idea to incorporate that into this game or no? And if no what's your reason?

This is on my mind, when I add normal throws to enemies. This require some effort to work.

Thanks everyone.
I've working on this in my spare time:

GENERAL
-I am checking everyone defense and attack values
-Faster combos for some characters, like Wolverine (and now he has a dodge move)
-Jumps are now safier, since its harder to be hit.
-General improvements

SPIDER-WOMAN:
- In her default palette (jessica Drew), she uses Bioeletric Spark. In all other palettes, she uses web projectile
- Her fighting style is a mix of Muay Thai (Elbow, knee and double knee strikes) and Wrestling (kinda like a jumping hurricanrana)

Let's hear the voice of the fans: Who should be the underwater stage NPC? Shark-Girl or Andromeda?
To vote, like my comment with the boss's name. ONLY VOTES USING THIS METHOD WILL BE VALID.
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   February 7th 2017, 3:18 pm

Andromeda is who i voted for!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   February 26th 2017, 12:20 pm

Hello there. Time for some progress report:

First, results the polls I've published
- Spiderman's last boss: MYSTERIO
- Underwater NPC: Andromeda
- Gun in Cap's alternate mode: Bucky
Thanks everyone who woted Smile

Second, from the SurveyMonkey pool, the top 3 most liked characters Wink

Hulk is no surprise to me, since he is the strongest and easiest character to play with (and I am a huge fan of the chracter). I am glad people liked Thor, becaue I like him a lot too. My big surprise was Quicksilver - I wasn't expecting people liking him so much Smile This games exists thanks to him (and my friend Doom), because it was the first thing Doom had edited for this game.

And the top 3 most disliked characters Sad

I think, in Black Cat case, it's thanks to the fact she is weaker than the rest of the chracters (which is expected to be). Emma was never my favorite (even on Comics). But Brand got me. She was the hardest character to code and took a lot of effort to be done. I think the result is based on how hard is to play with her (she is one of the hardest character to play with), because she is very tactical and you have to think before move.

Third, game general updates:
- Revised all characters life, offense, defense, damage, speed and power values. Many characters has quicker combos now, like Vision.
- Fixed almost every mentioned bug (and others I got while playing), like dodge moves not been invincible.
- Improved all jumps. Now its safier to jump and do attacks, since the colision boxes are now smaller.
- Improved effects for some characters moves, like lighting over Thor body

- Red Hulk now can unleash/use heat in some attacks, like in his Special and Grab Forward moves.

- Some new enemies added
Heavy Infantry

And I need a good name for this one

I hope to post more news soon but, for now, this project is not my main focus.
See you soon.
Back to top Go down
kyo83

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   February 26th 2017, 3:42 pm

Smile excellent work master¡¡¡¡¡
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   February 27th 2017, 12:22 am

@O Ilusionista wrote:

Should name him Husky or Ravager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: OpenBOR General Discussion Area-
Jump to: