Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Michael Myers hallowen MK edit
by CARNAGE777 Today at 2:38 pm

» Supreme Sagat BETA 2.0. by M206 NEW RELEASE 14 December
by m206 Today at 10:19 am

» THE FIRST KEIJO!!!!!!!! FIGHTING GAME I FINALLY MADE IT!
by Dragon972 Today at 2:37 am

» Batman font letters
by yolomate Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Axel Hawk Stage FFS - Daytime Released
by Mr.Welldone Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Temples of Turmoil Revamped 2017 (ZC)
by TK830515 Yesterday at 1:17 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

[DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   August 13th 2017, 2:39 pm

Good news: The bug I've mentioned before is fixed! Really thanks, Bloodbane! Now everything works perfectly.

Plus, some improvements:

[li] Beast has a new combo ender - a slash attack - to make him more feral. Also, he has new voices for some attacks. Thanks Doom for the edit and Jhfer for the smartpal, as usual Smile[/li]
    [li]Vison can hold the block button to remain intangible. But he can't attack while in this mode and this costs a little power each second.[/li]
    [li]Emma Frost has new effects, a new riseattack, new respawn animation (where she hits everyone near her) and an emergency mode - she will turn into Diamond Form at her will once she has low health[/li]

I will try to record a new video today with my son (because here is Father's day). Happy father's day for all my friends Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Kylo

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   August 13th 2017, 2:52 pm

That was fast ... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warecus

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   August 13th 2017, 3:23 pm

love this game good work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   August 13th 2017, 8:42 pm

Thanks!

Father's day special gameplay and Spider-Woman preview: me (Spider-Woman) and my son Enzo (Beast/Wolverine) playing the first two stages.

What is new?
---------------------------------------------------------------

* One more playable character: Spider-Woman,, with two modes (web in first stage, venom in the second one)
* New moves tips appears during the stage
* Beast's new voices and attack

Nice team work at 2:00 Smile

The next update is coming soon...
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   August 15th 2017, 6:30 pm

Father (Black Cat) and daugther (Spider-Woman) bonus stage gameplay.

What is new?
========================================

• STAGE CLEAR animation + voice
• New graphics for the boxes (now they are metal boxes)
• Code optimization - game consumes less RAM
• General Optimization - The game has more content but is lighter than the previous release

The next update is coming soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Kylo

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   August 15th 2017, 8:50 pm

Cool gameplay, excellent game ... clap clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   August 20th 2017, 4:38 pm

I am giving the game the final touches before the next update. Here are some news:

- Now all flyers characters will not lose a life when falling on holes. Instead, they will lose some health and escape from it. But you have to control the character or it will fall on the hole again. If the character doesn't have enough health, it will lose a life.

- Namor had some improvements. The spins has a better effect thanks to Gate

- His projectile now last longer, has more effects and won't fail as much as on the previous release

If everything goes well, the next update will be release in 2 weeks or less Wink
Back to top Go down
Kylo

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   August 21st 2017, 7:31 pm

Great news ... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   August 21st 2017, 9:54 pm

Video showing the flyer characters escaping from holes. Now Quicksilver can recover when falling from the Truck stage! Instead of losing a life, he will lose some health and appear at the corner left, chasing the truck then jumping back to it!

For sure, this happens only:
- if he has enough health
- Only on this stage. On normal holes, he will die normally.

Back to top Go down
Kylo

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   August 22nd 2017, 6:47 am

I love the improvements ... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   September 7th 2017, 6:07 am

Almost there! I finally managed to make something I planned years ago and its working. I haven't saw such thing in any other OpenBOR game until now Smile
Wait just a little more, it will worth in the end...

Here is the list of current helpers and NPC of the Avengers United Battle Force game: 19.

Maybe there is more? Wink
For future releases, more characters will be added.
Back to top Go down
felideo

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   September 7th 2017, 8:13 am

WOW... very nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kylo

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   September 7th 2017, 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   September 30th 2017, 10:28 am

Thanks everyone!

Are you guys read for Black Widow? Here are all her costumes, made by Jhfer

From left to right:
Classic, Contest of Champions, 70's, Eurth (Nosferata), Earth-X, Grey costume

-----------------------------------------

What are my plans for Avengers United Battle Force?

I will update the game asap, with the bug fixes and a new helper. Then I will be back to the work, coding new chars, stages and such.

If everything goes well, I will add as playable: Black Widow, Iron First, Nightcrawler, Falcon. Maybe some other players too, but my focus will be on the stages and enemies (we need more enemies).

About Black Widow, she will be on the next Release, not on the next Update.
Update = when I fix things or add little things to the current release (like I did with version 2.5.2)
Release = A full package, full of new content. The game has, until now, only 2 releases.

WHERE IS SPIDER-MAN?

I would love to include Spiderman on the next release, but there are some reasons to not do it:

1-Since he will have a whole chapter for him, it's A LOT OF WORK. His chapter will have something close to 10-12 bosses, just to give an idea.
2- Spider-man is a fan favorite. Once I include him, he will outshine any other new character on the game - even Black Widow. So I like to give each char some
"highlight moment".

But right after this update, I will need to take a little break, to finish some stuffs for Mugen, which are waiting for AGES to be finished.

I hope I get free time (and good health, which is important) to finish everything, because I have some ideas for new projects which are VERY cool.

I even plan to learn a new engine, since I want to improve my skills as a programmer Wink
Back to top Go down
Kylo

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   September 30th 2017, 3:41 pm

Excellent explanation ... yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force   

Back to top Go down

[DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: OpenBOR General Discussion Area-
Jump to: