Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by Sledge Today at 5:14 pm

» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by TheRedBeast Today at 5:12 pm

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by chuchoryu Today at 5:01 pm

» Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released
by Xfields Today at 4:43 pm

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by Sledge Today at 4:42 pm

» oNearo Sprites
by oNearo Today at 3:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

How I think Super Smash Bros. Melee and Marvel VS Capcom 2 should have been...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: How I think Super Smash Bros. Melee and Marvel VS Capcom 2 should have been...   December 23rd 2013, 7:00 am

Ok, if there's two things in fighting games I can't stand, it's clones and characters that fight similarly.... Marvel VS Capcom 2 and Super Smash Bros. Melee suffer from these plagues...

SSBM:

Ganondorf fights just like Captain Falcon.

Pichu fights just Pikachu, except he can hurt himself!

Young Link... Is Link... Just smaller... So, of course, they fight similarly... They could've given him the slingshot instead of the bow... They could've made him use the boomerang... Why does YOUNG Link use weapons that only ADULT Link can use?

Dr. Mario... Should've been a skin for Mario... Not a character.

Falco fights just like Fox.

Marth fights just like Roy.

If they could Jigglypuff fight differently from Kirby... And make Luigi fight differently from Mario... Why couldn't the same be done for, at least Ganondorf? At least Falco and Fox originate from the same game, just like Marth and Roy... But, Captain Falcon and Ganondorf? Seriously? 0.o That translates to me... As making Ness fight just like Bowser... It just... No.

Dr. Mario should have been Wario.

Pichu should have been King K. Rool. (Still waiting for him, Nintendo...)

Young Link should have been Black Shadow.

Ganondorf should've had his own moveset.

MvC 2:

1st and most stomach-wrenching problem... Two Wolverines. >.<;; They're only different because of the color of their claws? Ever hear of a color palette?? Seriously, that other Wolverine could have been Beast, M.O.D.O.K., Silver Surfer, Green Goblin, Penance, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, ANYBODY but a second Wolverine!!!

My problem with WarMachine is that he looks and fights similarly to Ironman... Disappointing as it gets.

And, really, Capcom? You'll flood the game with Street Fighter characters, INCLUDING Ken, who fights just like Ryu, but instead of adding Blanka, you'll add... Charlie? I've been told that he is the human form of Blanka... But, Why Couldn't We Have The Cool One That We Grew Up With!! >_<;;

And, why can you only just fight? In Super Smash Bros. Melee, you can roam around in Adventure Mode and collect trophies while you explore different worlds, and even in Classic Mode, there are mini-games such as Break The Targets and Race To The Finish. Oh, and there's a Stadium Mode, too... You can shoot Sandbag off into the distance, and try to earn the Paper Mario trophy, or just try to get the best distance possible. AND, it's a 4-player game! I know Capcom's realm of expertise is fighting games... But, they've also made Megaman, Ghosts n Goblins, Cyberbots, Strider--I could go on... If it's 2 universes colliding... With 56 playable characters... Why are there no mini-games or world exploration modes? And, it's only 2 players! It just seems like a waste of a 56-character roster... Why couldn't you assemble a team and fight Megaman enemies in his world? Why can you not go through a boss-run mode, where you can fight bosses from Resident Evil, Spiderman, Megaman, X-Men, etc... The same could have been done for Marvel VS Capcom 3... Seriously... Have you seen the things that can be done with the XBox 360? Yet... We get another fighting-game... That has a boss with only one form... And, even less characters.... I have... No comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: How I think Super Smash Bros. Melee and Marvel VS Capcom 2 should have been...   December 23rd 2013, 8:27 am

its called lazynes what would be fun is if the chars from mvc wer in levels like super smash and it was still 2d so we can rip them but all the same concepts in super smash brothers like kicking people in to sspikes off levels ect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: How I think Super Smash Bros. Melee and Marvel VS Capcom 2 should have been...   December 23rd 2013, 10:17 am

charlie is not blanka hey are two differen character and mvc is and will always be a fighting game also even if mvc3 sucked they did no put everyone because it is not good to have o much char also if you wan to play a game like megaman there is megaman vs street fighter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: How I think Super Smash Bros. Melee and Marvel VS Capcom 2 should have been...   December 23rd 2013, 10:24 am

Ken and Ryu are not the same,their hypers are different,and some of their specials are different too.

Charlie isnt human Blanka.
Blanka was left as a child in the woods where he was raised by animals.
Charlie is Guiles friend and he was taken by Seth in SF4.He was in the same cell as Abel and he helped Abel escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: How I think Super Smash Bros. Melee and Marvel VS Capcom 2 should have been...   December 23rd 2013, 11:16 am

in the street fighter cartoon Charlie was the human form of blanka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: How I think Super Smash Bros. Melee and Marvel VS Capcom 2 should have been...   December 23rd 2013, 11:17 am

In the cartoon and in the movie,but thats not cannon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: How I think Super Smash Bros. Melee and Marvel VS Capcom 2 should have been...   December 23rd 2013, 11:33 am

sorry never saw the moive cant find it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: How I think Super Smash Bros. Melee and Marvel VS Capcom 2 should have been...   December 23rd 2013, 9:33 pm

Yea, i think MVC2 chars is ****
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How I think Super Smash Bros. Melee and Marvel VS Capcom 2 should have been...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: