» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by Tsuyoi Today at 2:30 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

PostSubject: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   December 16th 2013, 6:04 am

well guys your early Christmas wish finally came true

When the episode finally came, we discovered that Brian was indeed brought back to life and saved from death as Stewie found a way to steal his time machine pad from a version of himself he sent into the future in an earlier episode.

So in the end, Brian Griffin was dead for only an episode and has officially been brought back despite the fact that fans threw a giant fit about the character getting killed. Brian Griffin is back from the dead though, and fans have gotten what they wanted all along — an animated Christmas miracle.

Smile
so what you think about the X-mas ep leave your comments below
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tank402

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   December 16th 2013, 8:22 am

Its because i sent multiple death threats to seth mcfarlanes facebook.lol now to end bobs burgers,muahhhahhhahhh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   December 16th 2013, 2:11 pm

objection
What's wrong with Bob's Burgers?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   December 16th 2013, 2:32 pm

yeah I like bobs bugers cause of archer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   December 16th 2013, 3:47 pm

i think bob's burgers is a pretty good show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   December 16th 2013, 7:40 pm

I prefer Bob's Burgers over anything Seth Mcfarlane makes. ^^ The "sharing the bed" part, and the entire pilot episode were comic gold. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   December 16th 2013, 7:47 pm

However, if there's any show that kicks more ass than Bob's Burgers, in my opinion... It's Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Seriously. Everything in season 5, and even after that was just sex and gay jokes and toilet humor... However, Aqua TV Show Show has them going back to their original roots. OvO It's almost like watching the continuance of season 2! =D And, there's nothing wrong with them having sexual innuendo in their show, because it may be an adult show... But, when it's pretty much the highlight of every episode, it's like they have nothing else to rely on, ya know? Like... All their creativity just vanished... But, now, they're getting better! ^^ The one with Merlo is one of my favorites. xD Working Stiffs is another good one to check out. OwO To me, Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show, etc... It's all the same thing, but with minor differences per show. ovo; That's how I see it, at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: TV, Movies, Comics, etc-
Jump to: