A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» There shall not be an official 2017 Halloween MMV Event.........
by chuchoryu Today at 7:35 am

» CvS Ultron! soon CvS Gamora
by chuchoryu Today at 7:31 am

» DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released
by skhsato123 Today at 7:17 am

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by queenikariam Today at 6:49 am

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by queenikariam Today at 6:41 am

» Gamora ... Guardians of the Galaxy WIP
by queenikariam Today at 6:40 am

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Christmas with The Joker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
batcat74



Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-04-12

PostSubject: Christmas with The Joker   Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:30 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Bosnia and Hercegovina

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:44 am

Use the Youtube tags next time so the vid looks like this


Was that an AI fight btw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

avatar

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-06-03
Location : https://mugenarchive.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:55 am

Awesome (I watched more) channel, you have a huge collection of a lot of comic based works from mmv, cc, scruffydragon, and imt. You're a true fan of mugen, thank you for your support!   

Great videos and nice Christmas bash  lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
dev



Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:03 am

Great video, as always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

avatar

Posts : 3097
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:11 am

wow what version is??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
batcat74



Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:51 am

Ax wrote:
Awesome (I watched more) channel, you have a huge collection of a lot of comic based works from mmv, cc, scruffydragon, and imt. You're a true fan of mugen, thank you for your support!   

Great videos and nice Christmas bash  lol! 


I'll remember that next time on posting vids, thanks Erroratu, and most all my vids are all AI controlled except for a few like the Red Tornado one and Scarecrow, because the AI didnt execute any specials at all.


Thanks Ax & Dev, I always wanted a DC vs Marvel game so thanks too all you for making this possible, only thing left would have a DC Marvel 1.0 screenpack that utilizes same type portraits


Last edited by batcat74 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
batcat74



Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:52 am

yolomate wrote:
wow what version is??
version? this is mugen hi res DC vs Marvel by Arlequin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
batcat74



Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:21 am

batcat74 wrote:
Ax wrote:
Awesome (I watched more) channel, you have a huge collection of a lot of comic based works from mmv, cc, scruffydragon, and imt. You're a true fan of mugen, thank you for your support!   

Great videos and nice Christmas bash  lol! 


I'll remember that next time on posting vids, thanks Erroratu, and most all my vids are all AI controlled except for a few like the Red Tornado one and Scarecrow, because the AI didnt execute any specials at all.


Thanks Ax & Dev, I always wanted a DC vs Marvel game so thanks too all you in the mugen world for making this possible, only thing left would have a DC Marvel 1.0 screenpack that utilizes same type portraits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

avatar

Posts : 3097
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:41 am

batcat74 wrote:
yolomate wrote:
wow what version is??
version? this is mugen hi res DC vs Marvel by Arlequin

what is the version of joker? I got this joker but gotta bugs...this workin fine!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote

avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : U S of A

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:44 am

that joker and Harley compliment each other so well with their gameplay it's incredible.

great vid

also is that a custom Harley outro?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
batcat74



Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:57 pm

OGSymbiote wrote:
that joker and Harley compliment each other so well with their gameplay it's incredible.

great vid

also is that a custom Harley outro?

Yes Joker & Harley do, just like Batman & Robin.
If you mean the outro with the Jokermobile and the christmas song, no....thats Jokers outro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
batcat74



Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:00 pm

yolomate wrote:
batcat74 wrote:
yolomate wrote:
wow what version is??
version? this is mugen hi res DC vs Marvel by Arlequin

what is the version of joker? I got this joker but  gotta bugs...this workin fine!!
This Joker by Alexziq from Crusadercast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

avatar

Posts : 3097
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:50 am

batcat74 wrote:
yolomate wrote:
batcat74 wrote:
yolomate wrote:
wow what version is??
version? this is mugen hi res DC vs Marvel by Arlequin

what is the version of joker? I got this joker but  gotta bugs...this workin fine!!
This Joker by Alexziq from Crusadercast

again...I got this version but got much bugs!!!this in video no! why???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JEDDragon

avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2013-04-16
Location : Somewhere in California.

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:39 am

I think he updated?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jedex.webs.com/
dev



Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with The Joker   Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:39 am

Yeah, The Joker originally by AxKeeper has been updated (I'd say remade) by Alexziq from CC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Christmas with The Joker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Video Showcase-
Jump to: