A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Game: Word Association Game
by Doom Today at 7:52 am

» How to make Video film into Mugen Intros
by Doom Today at 7:21 am

» DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released
by brunoprospero Today at 7:16 am

» Gamora ... Guardians of the Galaxy WIP
by skhsato123 Today at 1:07 am

» MAZEPACK 5 - CPS2 STAGES wip
by brucewayne74 Today at 1:00 am

» SS2 Nakoruru released by anamochi on 2017-09-24
by tehdevil Yesterday at 9:07 pm

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 ATROCITUS the Red Lantern

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperVerse

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-01-16
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 22nd 2014, 2:16 pm

pseudoingles wrote:

this char is 99% done
That means he will be released soon???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz



Posts : 1018
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 41
Location : León, Gto.

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 22nd 2014, 3:05 pm

Genial, esperemos que sea el primero de muchos lanzamientos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote

avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2012-09-11
Location : U S of A

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 22nd 2014, 4:03 pm

pseudoingles wrote:


this char is 99% done
great animations man!

who is your coder for the project?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dev



Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-05-18

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 22nd 2014, 4:14 pm

I won't lie to you, but these animations look really bad. It looks like you used one single sprite for all animations. I'll give you a friendly tip: Don't release this character attempt. Sprite more, watch some tutorials (I can give you a good one: spidermew's), improve your spriting skills. Take it from 0 and make it good. Believe me, you will be really proud when your sprites will look much better. Please, don't be lazy. This is not a character. Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz



Posts : 1018
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 41
Location : León, Gto.

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 22nd 2014, 6:37 pm

Puedes elegir entre hacer un personaje solo para divertirte y entretenerte un rato o tienes la alternativa de intentar complacer a personas que nunca se les va a dar gusto con nada. Disfruta de lo que haces y aprovecha algunos de los consejos que te den, pero creeme, no vale la pena intentar complacer a cierto tipo de personas, nada les parece bien y con nada les vas a dar gusto.

Ojala te animes a compartir las primeras versiones de tus personajes conforme las vayas terminado para que pueda haber una retroalimentación que te ayude.

Suerte con todos tus proyectos.

Você pode optar por fazer um personagem apenas se divertir e se divertir por um tempo ou tem a opção de tentar agradar as pessoas que nunca vão dar o que quiserem. Aproveite o que você faz e não alguns dos conselhos que você está dado, mas confia em mim, não vale a pena tentar agradar a certas pessoas, nada parece bom e nada vai dar-lhes prazer.

Esperamos que você vai ser incentivados a partilhar as primeiras versões de seus personagens como o passar por cima assim você pode ter um feedback para ajudá-lo.

Boa sorte com todos os seus projetos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pseudoingles

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 35
Location : BRASIL

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 23rd 2014, 3:16 am

OGSymbiote wrote:

great animations man!

who is your coder for the project?[/quote]

we have a very good coder : SOMMBRERO666

        
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6600
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 23rd 2014, 9:50 am

animaraz wrote:
Puedes elegir entre hacer un personaje solo para divertirte y entretenerte un rato o tienes la alternativa de intentar complacer a personas que nunca se les va a dar gusto con nada. Disfruta de lo que haces y aprovecha algunos de los consejos que te den, pero creeme, no vale la pena intentar complacer a cierto tipo de personas, nada les parece bien y con nada les vas a dar gusto.

Ojala te animes a compartir las primeras versiones de tus personajes conforme las vayas terminado para que pueda haber una retroalimentación que te ayude.

Suerte con todos tus proyectos.

Você pode optar por fazer um personagem apenas se divertir e se divertir por um tempo ou tem a opção de tentar agradar as pessoas que nunca vão dar o que quiserem. Aproveite o que você faz e não alguns dos conselhos que você está dado, mas confia em mim, não vale a pena tentar agradar a certas pessoas, nada parece bom e nada vai dar-lhes prazer.

Esperamos que você vai ser incentivados a partilhar as primeiras versões de seus personagens como o passar por cima assim você pode ter um feedback para ajudá-lo.

Boa sorte com todos os seus projetos.

+1000
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pseudoingles

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 35
Location : BRASIL

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 23rd 2014, 3:35 pm

thank you all for support
  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pseudoingles

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 35
Location : BRASIL

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 23rd 2014, 4:01 pm


LAST UPDATE ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 20
Location : Bosnia and Hercegovina

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 23rd 2014, 4:48 pm

From the video
-A lot of misaligned sprites
-Choppy animations
-You might want to move the p2 position to left a lil more during his last hyper,since it looks like Atrocitus is pounding the guys legs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pseudoingles

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 35
Location : BRASIL

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 25th 2014, 3:50 pm

Erroratu wrote:
From the video

1)-A lot of misaligned sprites
2)-Choppy animations
3)-You might want to move the p2 position to left a lil more during his last hyper,since it looks like Atrocitus is pounding the guys legs

  
thank you for reply  and here are the feedback:

1) "misaligned sprites"are my mistake  riiiggghhht , but there´s a dude working to fix it up  
2) "choppy animations"  Rolling Eyes   i didn´t understanded (it´s good or bad?)
3) "move the p2"  -- DONE (thank you again, my friend   )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6600
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 28th 2014, 7:21 pm

nice vid, animations look a bit better in game than separate, but still need a little work.

regarding what erroratu said though, they are a bit choppy (he meant bad) in how they could be made to animated smoother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pseudoingles

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 35
Location : BRASIL

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 29th 2014, 3:34 pm

ok, I thank you all for the tips...
  

I´m working to input more frames   

that´s my way to create,   

thank you!! I´m learning with every tips   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pseudoingles

avatar

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 35
Location : BRASIL

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    January 31st 2014, 10:49 pm



geek  a little about the history of ATROCITUS  geek

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucaster



Posts : 119
Join date : 2013-09-06

PostSubject: Re: ATROCITUS the Red Lantern    February 1st 2014, 11:39 pm

dev wrote:
I won't lie to you, but these animations look really bad. It looks like you used one single sprite for all animations. I'll give you a friendly tip: Don't release this character attempt. Sprite more, watch some tutorials (I can give you a good one: spidermew's), improve your spriting skills. Take it from 0 and make it good. Believe me, you will be really proud when your sprites will look much better. Please, don't be lazy. This is not a character. Peace.

So I saw the gameplay video and I'm not gonna lie too...but I'm agree with Dev.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
ATROCITUS the Red Lantern
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Green Lantern: Blackest Night-
Jump to: