A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TK's Mugen Saturday Slamfest
by TK830515 Today at 12:35 pm

» my new full game wip
by bam77 Today at 11:11 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by bam77 Today at 11:07 am

» CAPCOM VS SNK - STAGE PACK 2016
by bam77 Today at 11:03 am

» Dc Cheetah Wip
by bam77 Today at 11:02 am

» Request stage from video
by yolomate Today at 10:27 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 CvS Seung Mina DEMO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: CvS Seung Mina DEMO   December 6th 2013, 3:26 pm

Hello friends! this time I show you the demo beta of Seung Mina is my character for helping my friend CvS Artist for your project, no powers, no special the basics enjoy


Seung Mina: http://www.sendspace.com/file/neg6ta

More to come...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus



Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 33
Location : warrington (uk britain)

PostSubject: Re: CvS Seung Mina DEMO   December 6th 2013, 4:45 pm

Yes!!! at last Shocked cheers been waiting for this character personally I cant wait to try
her out  
 
many thanks for releasing her chuchoryu very much appreciated   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Macaulyn



Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: CvS Seung Mina DEMO   December 6th 2013, 6:16 pm

Looks good, I'll be waiting for Viola. By the way, for future reference, Seung was a wrong-spelled name used before, her correct name is Seong Mi-na.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CVS Artist



Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: CvS Seung Mina DEMO   December 6th 2013, 6:20 pm

in the second group I can make viola
for 2014 everyone will have to wait until then
we will have viola for mugen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazemerald



Posts : 2043
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26
Location : CAPCOM GALAXY

PostSubject: Re: CvS Seung Mina DEMO   December 6th 2013, 7:32 pm

Oh no! it´s great

one more heroin for the SC collection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JEDDragon



Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Somewhere in California.

PostSubject: Re: CvS Seung Mina DEMO   December 9th 2013, 5:57 pm

shes good though my only compliant (and I don't noticed til now)

if you look at the way holds the blade staff it should be more




this


or closer to how kilik holds it other then that I say it's good char  



EDIT: and maybe you try to make closer the artwork too now that I noticed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jedex.webs.com/
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Seung Mina DEMO   December 30th 2013, 1:36 pm

@JEDDragon wrote:
shes good though my only compliant (and I don't noticed til now)

if you look at the way holds the blade staff it should be more




this


or closer to how kilik holds it other then that I say it's good char  



EDIT: and maybe you try to make closer the artwork too now that I noticed
Just right now I working in the new Seung Mina see in Soul Edge the proggres amigo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mistermach



Posts : 116
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 17
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: CvS Seung Mina DEMO   December 30th 2013, 2:41 pm

its look very very good man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JEDDragon



Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Somewhere in California.

PostSubject: Re: CvS Seung Mina DEMO   January 21st 2014, 8:04 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@JEDDragon wrote:
shes good though my only compliant (and I don't noticed til now)

if you look at the way holds the blade staff it should be more




this


or closer to how kilik holds it other then that I say it's good char  



EDIT: and maybe you try to make closer the artwork too now that I noticed
Just right now I working in the new Seung Mina see in Soul Edge the proggres amigo




but make sure she hold more like kilik and the weapon looks like this more
click here

also her boots need to look more like pic I showed ya and less like chun-li's
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jedex.webs.com/
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Seung Mina DEMO   February 17th 2014, 8:10 pm

@JEDDragon wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@JEDDragon wrote:
shes good though my only compliant (and I don't noticed til now)

if you look at the way holds the blade staff it should be more




this


or closer to how kilik holds it other then that I say it's good char  



EDIT: and maybe you try to make closer the artwork too now that I noticed
Just right now I working in the new Seung Mina see in Soul Edge the proggres amigo




but make sure she hold more like kilik and the weapon looks like this more
click here

also her boots need to look more like pic I showed ya and less like chun-li's
Yes I change the boots-again-for the new model I love Seung Mina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
CvS Seung Mina DEMO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: