Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» kimczi sprites
by kimczi Today at 11:27 am

» WHAT DO YOU MOST LOVE AT THE EACH MUGEN CREATOR?
by tehdevil Today at 9:22 am

» How did you learn English?
by kimczi Today at 8:55 am

» Wolverine Mugen favorite
by ParaDo0x Today at 8:38 am

» What is your MUGEN opinion about custom bars/gauges in a MUGEN character?
by tehdevil Today at 7:44 am

» Yo what is your computer specs if you don't mind telling? (for MUGEN engine's wholly molly sake)
by tehdevil Today at 7:26 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Delta-Phan! (Requested By Ax)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Delta-Phan! (Requested By Ax)   December 6th 2013, 7:33 am

Alignment: HERO

This guy should be perpetually miserable... Mutated to the point of not even knowing what species he is, or what he did to deserve such harsh punishment. He's a combination of Threshiron, Buck, Human, and Insect. Knowing he can never go back to the way he was, he tries to enjoy life to its fullest because he doesn't want to appear to act as threatening as he now looks. His heart may be the reason why he's so large. He has no enemies or friends, but he does fight when he needs to. For example; when Raladallo was holding Nova hostage, Delta-Phan busted into his hideout, wearing his wrist blades as tusks. Delta-Phan has to be pushed FAR over the edge to act violent in any way. The Buck in him really comes out when an innocent person is under attack by a felon. His real name? Thomas Merlin. His kindness mostly comes from the feeling of defeat... He feels as though he's being punished for merely existing, so he tries to be nice as possible in case there are consequences even worse than mutation, for acting out. Even though he's fully aware of his violent acts, he still remains kind as possible because it brings him great pleasure to make people smile.

Note: Delta-Phan is part elephant. His gas mask is supposed to represent a trunk, and his wrist blades are tusks.

Delta-Phan, I made up out of complete randomness, mixing a zombified human with an elephant.

Last edited by flammableking on June 27th 2014, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Delta-Phan! (Requested By Ax)   December 6th 2013, 11:16 am

he was my favorite long before any of the demolition crew became playable. i love his design!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Delta-Phan! (Requested By Ax)   June 27th 2014, 5:05 pm

Le Bump! And update. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

DEMOLITION CREW Spotlight: Delta-Phan! (Requested By Ax)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Demolition Crew-
Jump to: