A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ARE PNG IMAGES A HEADACHE FOR YOU?
by Mistah Jorge Today at 8:29 am

» New Hulk edit by Fede de 10
by Kylo Today at 5:51 am

» MK vs SF: Battle for the realms
by Kylo Today at 5:43 am

» SDK Akira & SDK Bontenmaru updated by KYOTARO on 2017-07-22
by XG417 Today at 12:37 am

» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by 2dover3d Today at 12:34 am

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by yolomate Yesterday at 10:33 pm

Special Features at MMV






Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Weirdness w/ website server database

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

avatar

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Weirdness w/ website server database   November 30th 2013, 6:58 pm

Do not know exactly what happened, but some content was lost. There may have been a reply you made, or a PM you sent, or a topic you made that is now gone. The main server handlers have been notified of the problem, but no way to know if or when it will be fixed.

Therefore, if you made a reply recently, or PM'd whoever, we suggest you do it again. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2405
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   November 30th 2013, 7:00 pm

I just made a topic, and it's still there. O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

avatar

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   March 2nd 2014, 12:55 pm

Apparently the server is having issues with many things related to images right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
Adminbot

avatar

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   September 30th 2014, 8:31 am

The server is having a few issues at times when people try to post. Please bear with us during that time and keep trying to make your post.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
Arkady

avatar

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 37
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   September 30th 2014, 12:30 pm

Yeah i got redirected to some forum maker.com or something, then when i refreshed it was gone, i didn't make much of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

avatar

Posts : 1067
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 16
Location : Look above you.

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   September 30th 2014, 5:10 pm

Yeah, me too. I thought MMV is no more. :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

avatar

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-06-02
Location : https://mugenarchive.com

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   September 30th 2014, 8:28 pm

The website doesn't appear in google search engine anymore either. We used to be like the 4th result in the search, after the popularly named screenpack :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
Adminbot

avatar

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   October 7th 2014, 9:36 am

@Ax wrote:
The website doesn't appear in google search engine anymore either. We used to be like the 4th result in the search, after the popularly named screenpack :p

Is this still a thing? I ask since I really do not do much with searching Mugen on Google.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
Mistah Jorge

avatar

Posts : 2017
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 19
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   October 7th 2014, 12:00 pm

@Adminbot wrote:
Apparently the server is having issues with many things related to images right now.
well that must be the reason i can't see any images on topics but i can see them in the forum news block (or that or my pc is so full it can't handle with showing images anymore, so i must copy paste the link, so i can go to where they are host, where i can see them)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

avatar

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   October 8th 2014, 9:41 am

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
@Adminbot wrote:
Apparently the server is having issues with many things related to images right now.
well that must be the reason i can't see any images on topics but i can see them in the forum news block (or that or my pc is so full it can't handle with showing images anymore, so i must copy paste the link, so i can go to where they are host, where i can see them)

No current known problems with the website, so I am of the opinion that whatever going on with you and images has more to do with your PC.

And so you know, most images in the topics are hosted on multiple differing image hosting websites usually not connected to our server, of which the original comment was placed about that months ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
Adminbot

avatar

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   October 9th 2014, 9:15 am

The server for our website had an outage last night for a little while. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
the watcher

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2014-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   October 10th 2014, 12:35 am

@Adminbot wrote:
@Ax wrote:
The website doesn't appear in google search engine anymore either. We used to be like the 4th result in the search, after the popularly named screenpack :p

Is this still a thing? I ask since I really do not do much with searching Mugen on Google.
yes mugen multiverse doesn't appear anymore in google
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

avatar

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Weirdness w/ website server database   October 11th 2014, 11:19 pm

@the watcher wrote:
@Adminbot wrote:
@Ax wrote:
The website doesn't appear in google search engine anymore either. We used to be like the 4th result in the search, after the popularly named screenpack :p

Is this still a thing? I ask since I really do not do much with searching Mugen on Google.
yes mugen multiverse doesn't appear anymore in google

I do not think that is a problem with the server. Think it has more to do with Google changing their search algorithm because alot of stuff referring to auto racing now appears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
 
Weirdness w/ website server database
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Forum Rules and Information-
Jump to: