by LESSARD Today at 5:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

MMV: THE definitive Goku for Mugen!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
galactus

PostSubject: Re: MMV: THE definitive Goku for Mugen!   December 4th 2013, 11:00 am

That looks great Ax, well done my friend clap  Very Happy 

and thats quite funny XXDreamBrotherXX, Lol Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
galactus

PostSubject: Re: MMV: THE definitive Goku for Mugen!   December 7th 2013, 8:55 am

The get hits look great, well done Ax clap  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

PostSubject: Re: MMV: THE definitive Goku for Mugen!   December 11th 2013, 12:27 pm

Wow, your almost over the first half of Goku already Shocked Well done Ax clap 
and take your time Ax I think even an alpha version of this Goku would be
great personally  Cool Very Happy  

and the plot for the game sounds great as well by the way   

and I was just wondering if Frieza was killed by Goku in the alternate timeline
what happened to King Cold, was he killed by Goku as well? ...I always thought
that they should have done more with him in the series personally, he is one of
my favorite  DBZ characters as well so just wondered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

PostSubject: Re: MMV: THE definitive Goku for Mugen!   December 11th 2013, 1:12 pm

The cut scenes sound great Ax Cool  Very Happy ....good luck with them as well my friend   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dapodapo01

PostSubject: Re: MMV: THE definitive Goku for Mugen!   December 15th 2013, 1:17 pm

OH MY GOD AX NICE PORTRAIT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

PostSubject: Re: MMV: THE definitive Goku for Mugen!   December 15th 2013, 1:29 pm

Sounds Great Ax, and I love what your doing with the sounds Very Happy I think that portrait
looks great as well  

and good luck with him my friend......your doing really well with him clap and I think this
Goku will be Awesome when he's finished personally  Cool 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MMV: THE definitive Goku for Mugen!   December 16th 2013, 5:25 am

I say the last as a hyper or second to last
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MMV: THE definitive Goku for Mugen!   December 16th 2013, 5:29 am

@Ax wrote:
Ok, some quick fan fiction,  Rolling Eyes yeah I know LOL

Well for a DBZ game, again I wanna do a small game. Keep in mind that the timelines are confusing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://i.imgur.com/nfMAd4X.png

The story would go like this.

Trunks time machine doesn't visit Goku early and instead Goku kills frieza like it was suppose to happen in Trunk's original past, so he visits Goku privately in the mountain area where Goku lives. There he gives him the antidote and stresses for him to take it, he trust Goku less since he missed Frieza and never measured his opponent's strength to judge Goku's abilities. So goku takes the antidote.

Goku meets and chases Android 20 like in the alternate timeline and follows Dr.Gero into his base, except Trunks doesn't arrive late, he arrives early and sneaks in without Gero knowing he is in his base. Since Goku is just outside Gero's lab about to open the steel doors, Gero decides to activate android 16, an android with enough power to kill goku, the original last android model before the idea of Cell was conceived, and hence why android 17 and 18 were created in addition to cell's plan. Trunks sees Gero's remote in his hand and sees this as an opportunity to save his timeline, so he does exactly the same as 17 did in the other time line, he takes the remote, and kills Gero by decapitating him.

Trunks finds 17 and 18 and blows them up while inactive.

16 activated walks past trunks saying, "I am here to kill Goku". trunks caring more about his timeline ditches the z fighters and returns back to his timeline. There he destroys androids 17 and 18 with a modified remote by future bulma and later gets killed by cell. cell steals his time machine, just like the anime.

Now back to dby timeline.

the z fighters...or y fighters :Pduke it out but 16 is stronger than everyone. Eventually Goku somehow beats him but 16 grabs Goku like he did cell in the other timeline and announces that "he will kill goku", Goku trying to save everyone nearby and the earth uses instant transmission and teleports to king kai's planet for android 16 to blow up. Goku dying in other world remains there but flys further away because of android 16's superior explosive (in comparison to Cell's energy explosion in alternate timeline) and falls off into H.F.I.L.

There Goku meets Bardock and has a fight there with him. After that Bardock explains that he predicted his coming here on account of his psychic powers. He reveals that he has been in H.F.I.L. for a long time and has constantly been fighting to survive there; the reason why Bardock was able to put up a good fight with Goku. Then Bardock reveals to Goku a possible future where Goku being dead is unable to save his friends on earth from Dr.Raichi's revenge. Goku determined to come back seeks King Kai's help and learns about the other world tournament. There Goku wins, determined to rescue earth from Raichi, and demands he be given the chance to go back to earth instead of receiving training from the grand kai.

The grand kai is insulted by this but he makes a deal with Goku, if he can beat him in a fight, he would grant goku his life back so he can rescue his friends from Raichi. The fight happens, Goku wins, he goes to earth, fights Raichi, and then wins. The End.
will u make the ginu foce to I love all those enimys
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MMV: THE definitive Goku for Mugen!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: