PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by luciangarude Today at 12:55 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:19 pm

» TMNT Slash-2 ( Different )
by malevka1 Today at 11:02 am

» MMV new WIPS Marvel Universe : Loki, Falcon
by H.U.G.E.2012 Today at 10:58 am

» Killer Croc released
by yolomate Today at 10:10 am

» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by XG417 Today at 9:26 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   December 14th 2012, 2:57 pm

I saw somewhere a red son superman skin and other skin of Wonder Woman.. but definitely prefer more characters!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   December 14th 2012, 5:28 pm

@LALO27 wrote:
I saw somewhere a red son superman skin and other skin of Wonder Woman.. but definitely prefer more characters!!
indeed my friend, somehow I wish they could bring the creeper, bane, cheetah, metallo, aqualad, aquaman, or etrigan.

man! there are lots of characters that could be awesome on injustice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   December 14th 2012, 6:53 pm

definitely .. most of the characters presented so far were in mk vs dc .. Clearly, these are icons but should exploit others .. I do not think that put Metallo because is cyborg the machine char, Etrigan would be perfect! I also like to see Aquaman in battle ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   December 15th 2012, 12:35 pm

they've announced 13 chars. if the release will have 24, that mean 11 left. given that captain marvel and lex luthor were in mortal kombat vs dc universe, willing to bet they will be re-worked and included.

also, given the dc focus on batman and justice league, i think, it'd be a safe bet to think bane and aquaman will be in the game too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   December 15th 2012, 12:37 pm

how many gls too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   December 16th 2012, 8:11 am

hard to say. either 2 (john stewart) or just the current 1 (hal jordan)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   December 16th 2012, 6:12 pm

maybe hal jordan have different skins to change the gl char..!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   January 8th 2013, 9:34 am

bane and lex luthor unofficially announced....

Quote :
This has me filled with joy. Over at Comic Book Movie, someone has posted pictures of what appears to be a magazine article for the upcoming fighting game. As you can see, it says the man who broke the Bat and the famous Superman villain will be part of the "well-stocked roster."

According to the description, Bane will serve as a powerhouse, focusing on grappling moves and raw strength. Basically, he sounds like an amped up version of Zangief. And as expected, Luthor will be in a power armor that will likely grant a whole variety of attacks including missiles and a defensive shield.

The website didn't provide a source for these images and again, this isn't technically confirmed, but it looks pretty legitimate to me

http://www.comicvine.com/news/bane-and-lex-luthor-playable-in-injustice-gods-among-us/145777/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   January 8th 2013, 12:50 pm

Think you got enough Batman characters there NR?

Also kinda surprised they didn't try to go for a more TDKR looking Bane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   January 16th 2013, 2:05 pm

apparently a digital comic came out recently that i guess gives a little insight to the storyline of the game. it opens with apparently superman now ruling the world. then it goes into a flashback where lois lane and clark are a couple and he just found out she is pregnant, before having to go out to cover a story. while out with jimmy olsen, she's attacked (and jimmy's killed) by the joker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Injustice Gods Among us definitive trailer   January 30th 2013, 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   January 31st 2013, 2:55 pm

Great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   February 13th 2013, 5:37 pm

AQUAMAN yeah!!

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/02/13/injustice-gods-among-us-aquaman-reveal-trailer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   February 13th 2013, 11:35 pm

@LALO27 wrote:
AQUAMAN yeah!!

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/02/13/injustice-gods-among-us-aquaman-reveal-trailer

also doomsday, shazam, and many more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)   February 15th 2013, 12:55 pm

shazam and doomsday may be NPC chars. everything noted before was that the roster was 16. even shown a select screen about it. and aquaman makes #16 if that is the case.

edit: apparently i spoke too soon as the 16 char select screen must have been a beta. here is gameplay footage of shazam (and joker and lex for the first time) that makes 17 so you know the roster will get bigger.

totally looking forward to this game Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Injustice - Gods Among Us (DC Comics Fighting Game)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: