A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!
by borewood2013 Today at 7:52 am

» TK's Lets Play: Demon Hunter Mai
by borewood2013 Today at 6:55 am

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by borewood2013 Today at 6:26 am

» [FORUM GAME]: Everyone vs Everyone
by borewood2013 Today at 6:08 am

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by borewood2013 Today at 4:42 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by borewood2013 Today at 4:26 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

so besides mine who else's work is this douche sniping and claiming????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tank402

PostSubject: so besides mine who else's work is this douche sniping and claiming????   November 23rd 2013, 3:52 am

just came across an ironman sprite i did and uploaded on here by accident on deviant and theres alot of other peoples work this douche (miguel nogueria) is claiming to be his, i posted a nice comment on my sprites page,lol if he used and claimed your work you should leave him a lil mssg aswell..........

http://sigma-nine.deviantart.com/gallery/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: so besides mine who else's work is this douche sniping and claiming????   November 23rd 2013, 4:05 am

I KNOW IVE SEEN THAT ANARKY SPRITE ON HERE BEFORE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
Sommbrero666

PostSubject: Re: so besides mine who else's work is this douche sniping and claiming????   November 23rd 2013, 4:26 am

all these chars Green Lantern are in our project (including our Simon Baz is much prettier)

*We = Project Green Lantern Mugen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: so besides mine who else's work is this douche sniping and claiming????   November 23rd 2013, 6:05 am

@Ax wrote:
I can't say I approve of this. Rallying support to attack someone isn't the way I'd like things to be done.  Rolling Eyes 

Whenever anyone posts anything online you must accept this risk, otherwise, don't post at all.

Also these are just pixels, you shouldn't care about something so meaningless.
i agree with this,i mean yeah its PATHETIC on a major level,dont get me wrong,but there isnt a whole lot that can be done about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: so besides mine who else's work is this douche sniping and claiming????   November 23rd 2013, 6:41 am

The only problem I would see with taking my pixel art, would be to take my original creations from DEMOLITION CREW, and take credit for, and/or make profit off of something I created. That'd be a bit of a low-blow to me. ovo;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: so besides mine who else's work is this douche sniping and claiming????   November 23rd 2013, 6:47 am

I mean, yeah, I advertise this stuff all over the forum, so I'm kind-of asking for it, but still... I'd be pretty pissed if someone else claimed they made D.C. before me. That'd be painfully similar to Chris Bores taking credit for everything James Rolfe made... And, I would have -0 tolerance for that. However, the sprites displayed on the page I saw were already licensed creations by Marvel and DC comics... Two companies that no-one on this forum is associated with. Ovo Just be glad that they weren't creations that you pulled out of your own mind. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: so besides mine who else's work is this douche sniping and claiming????   November 23rd 2013, 6:55 am

Someone wants to take credit for Moku-Pac, Brian The Brain, Hatchetman, and Krumm? Don't really care all that much. I didn't make those guys up. But, the day someone comes in, trying to convince everyone that I'm not the creator of D.C.? I fear I may implode with fury and rage. owo;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile

so besides mine who else's work is this douche sniping and claiming????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: