Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Qdora STROM "nxektpiouos" released by Gondwana on 2017-12-09
by Kylo Today at 7:55 pm

» Introduce yourself...
by Kylo Today at 7:52 pm

» Upcoming 2017-2018 movies that are so hyped by the very YOU!
by Kylo Today at 7:45 pm

» Your waifu
by 2dover3d Today at 7:08 pm

» Street Fighter Legacy
by Mr.Ketchup Today at 4:38 pm

» Ilu's sprites
by Werewood Today at 1:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   April 1st 2013, 4:11 pm

Do you have any ideas for his hypers i have a few in mind if you like to hear....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   April 1st 2013, 8:52 pm

I think we already have a definite moveset planned out. Though if Ark wants to hear them, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   April 21st 2013, 7:48 pm

Coming back and looking at the sprite makes me wonder... what bases are being used? o.O I'm geussing Captain America! But meh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   January 24th 2014, 7:01 pm

Is this w.i.p dead??? Been waiting to get some new info cant wait til archer is assembled lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   January 25th 2014, 1:14 am

prepare for the wrath of the adminbot rc Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   January 25th 2014, 4:08 am

BWAHAHAHA
MMMMUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
COUGH COUGH!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

FLAWLESS NECROBUMP!!

ADMINBOT WINS!

@Arkady wrote:
@Hypersonic wrote:
Well spoken Ark! Way to tell the ...

NEXT YEAR?!  affraid

yes, well , why not, I keep seeing more posts about random avengers, and wish lists that have nothing to do with the thread, I should make two years

just kidding folks, but seriously don't make a post that doesn't contribute to the wip, for the sake of reminding or re-activating a thread, thinking it will hype us up to show progress, we already know what we want, I want to see Hawkeye, and we are doing our best to get him done right.

just be patient, all good things come to those who wait
cheers

READ THIS ^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   January 25th 2014, 7:26 am

How about releaseing it as an 'Alpha'so someone else can take up the fight? Look how thats worked out with other characters, like Jubilee.

There's no shame in it

Edit:

Then again, all I'm seeing here is a stance, there may not be enough for an Alpha release
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capcomnator

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   January 25th 2014, 8:19 am

we all love this char, he is a authentic Avengers member, i wish very luck for to finish him.

i hope you get to put your ideas and do the necessary adjusts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   January 25th 2014, 8:52 am

lol admin Sorry for question im patiently been waiting jst thought something new would be update about him its been quite sometime since any news. still waiting hopefully he willl get finished i knw its hard work making these great chars
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   January 25th 2014, 2:04 pm

@sky-79 wrote:
How about releaseing it as an 'Alpha'so someone else can take up the fight? Look how thats worked out with other characters, like Jubilee.

There's no shame in it

Edit:

Then again, all I'm seeing here is a stance, there may not be enough for an Alpha release

nope, no release of a stance or alpha or whatever, make can go ahead and make own if you so impatient people

btw sprites are all completed last October/november, and should be in avx phase 2 hopefully as a completed character, you guys are really, really gonna learn how to be patient, if anyone knows me, they know I don't drop a wip, if I work it it gets finished, Hawkeye will be released this year most probably around june/july, as well as my armada of other characters that I've spent working this past year, cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   January 25th 2014, 5:06 pm

I'm more interested in this phase two

wonder if the story is changing or progressing pass the bird
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   January 25th 2014, 5:47 pm

His stand looks amazing.
@Nicotinefist wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Can you shows a bit of his progress.
I waiting  for a Hawkeye for mugen since the  Hawkeye wip from Verz36 from the scruffydragon wip project Marvel Super Heroes 2 since the scruffversary of  2009.

Sorry by my terrible english.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DizzyTheConquer

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   January 25th 2014, 6:14 pm

Everyone, please be patient! I know the feeling of getting hype for a character. All it takes is patience & a good mind to get the blood & juices going. Good luck on this Arkady Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   January 26th 2014, 8:01 am

@Arkady wrote:
@sky-79 wrote:

There's no shame in it

Edit:

nope, no release of a stance or alpha or whatever, make can go ahead and make own if you so impatient people

btw sprites are all completed last October/november, and should be in avx phase 2 hopefully as a completed character, you guys are really, really gonna learn how to be patient, if anyone knows me, they know I don't drop a wip, if I work it it gets finished, Hawkeye will be released this year most probably around june/july, as well as my armada of other characters that I've spent working this past year, cheers

Thats good to read *raises a glass* lets hope things go well for this release. However, you and I have been on both sides of a WIP thread before, we can both agree that letting a thread sit idle, refuseing to at least, post a screenshot for those who suport your work, is a bit cold. It's your thread, you can do as you please of course, but these people to have a valid point.

Best of luck

FYI though, you might want to 'proofread' a bit before chide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   January 26th 2014, 10:45 am

(Paciência é a chave. Como sempre os trabalhos do Arkady são sensacionais cada minuto de espera vale a pena, a qualidade dos projetos levam tempo e trabalho. Tu é o cara mano.)

(Patience is the key. As always the work of Arkady are sensational every minute of wait is worth it, the quality of projects take time and work. You're the man bro.)  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015   

Back to top Go down

Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady - New Video added 11/13/2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Marvel vs. Capcom-
Jump to: