by Doom Today at 1:55 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

PostSubject: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:30 am

MMV would like to welcome (and hope you do the same), new team members:
- tank402
- JARRO77
- Avalon

Each in their own way has shown they get what we are trying to do here, provide a place for you all to have fun in Mugen, while working in a commune type atmosphere towards creation.

Please congratulate them all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:15 am

Thanks V, for the promotion Smile and i hope i can be usefull for the comunity Wink, welkome too tank and Avalon sunny 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rodrigue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:39 am

good
can we have an hint on their next projects?
update or new wips?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:44 am

Hey, how can i be promoted to be a Team Member ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:57 am

Congratulations, guys! I'm glad to see you as a part of our team!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Predator

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:55 am

Welcome to the team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:31 am

I love u all congrats and thank u for ur costubution
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Congrats for the promotion guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Thanks for the welcome, i'll try to give this forum new chars or help with other ones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tank402

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:08 am

Thanks for adding me to the mmv family formaly lol,my current projects are mojo and other wips plus a new one but its a a secret for now and its all MINE,yes im full of Greed. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Ax

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:47 am

BlueSpider wrote:
help a team member with a wip and/or build the forum's database with downloads.

not hard at all. just requires work. Though it's nothing extravagant, it's just a way to know whose close to the forum and to know whose contributing for us in downloads. all members are appreciated, though to figure out who does what for the member's convenience there is a status label system to make things clearer.

For instance, if we need a mod, then we will probably look for members with Noted member status, since this status means members who've posted 100+ messages here at MMV. This kind of poster and status means that this person is usually here all the time so they would be a good choice for getting an extra mod in this forum to remove spam, move topics to appropriate sections, etc. The kind of work they could catch all the time since they are here all the time.

Another example, if a member needs help spriting something but members with creator status and team member status are probably going to be busy then they can concentrate their search by looking at members with sprite artist status for help. Then it's a simple matter of sending a pm to this status group.

Or maybe as an internet detective you could be looking for a specific spriter, well the status labels will help you better find that spriter, if he is here at all.

It all depends on what you are looking for, MMV tries to make it easier for you. study 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Ax wrote:
BlueSpider wrote:
help a team member with a wip and/or build the forum's database with downloads.

not hard at all. just requires work. Though it's nothing extravagant, it's just a way to know whose close to the forum and to know whose contributing for us in downloads. all members are appreciated, though to figure out who does what for the member's convenience there is a status label system to make things clearer.

For instance, if we need a mod, then we will probably look for members with Noted member status, since this status means members who've posted 100+ messages here at MMV. This kind of poster and status means that this person is usually here all the time so they would be a good choice for getting an extra mod in this forum to remove spam, move topics to appropriate sections, etc. The kind of work they could catch all the time since they are here all the time.

Another example, if a member needs help spriting something but members with creator status and team member status are probably going to be busy then they can concentrate their search by looking at members with sprite artist status for help. Then it's a simple matter of sending a pm to this status group.

Or maybe as an internet detective you could be looking for a specific spriter, well the status labels will help you better find that spriter, if he is here at all.

It all depends on what you are looking for, MMV tries to make it easier for you. study 
Does incredible releases on stuffs counts ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon   Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:59 pm

What Question 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com

Welcome new team members: tank402, JARRO77, and Avalon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: