Special Features at MMV

Share | 

V's health trouble + event hiccup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 17th 2013, 6:18 pm

so i thought yesterday would be the last nice day for a good hike with friends due to the weather. apparently we shoulda stayed in.

going downhill, a rock gave out and i fell and dislocated my ankle temporarily. i say temporarily due to it bent out and i popped it back into place. total bitch for gf and friend to get back to the car. the rest of the day was dealing with the clinic.

if i didnt already have jacked up ankles from too many sports injuries making them very loose already, i probably would have broke my fibula, and then who knows when i woulda got back online.

between that, and ax's recently computer trouble again ( http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1654p30-back-offline-again ) there might be a few hiccups in the event, including deciding to end earlier than planned.

lost content and my inability to concentrate through pain, worrying about possible surgery/future, and dulled a bit from pain meds will kind of determine what will and will not happen, and how its presented.

hope you all understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
litfam

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 17th 2013, 7:19 pm

Hey Man, get better and thanks in advance for the excellent work you do. It is highly appreciated. Whatever you decided it's been a great run.Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 17th 2013, 7:30 pm

Oh wow! Yeah, take care of yourself first! I hope your recovery is as easy and painless as possible!

As for Ax, I'm having problems too, so I feel his pain. It's slowed down my projects too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 17th 2013, 7:37 pm

get well soon bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nestor-2099

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 17th 2013, 9:44 pm

Hope you get well soon V, my best wishes for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 17th 2013, 10:36 pm

Dude, I'm so sorry to hear that!! D': I'm also sorry I didn't contribute to the event more. :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 17th 2013, 11:34 pm

this years keeps getting annoying in a big way for everyone scared 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 18th 2013, 12:25 am

oh Man, bad stuff...... hope you can back soon, and good luck for for your healing:) 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 18th 2013, 11:35 am

thanx for the well wishes everyone.

to clarify, you know how usually when you sprain your ankle, you turn it in?

well with me, it went out the other way, turning outside. so much so it was dislocated before i popped it back. i have no idea how the support bone on the outside of your lower leg, the fibula, didnt break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 18th 2013, 11:41 am

Dude, that sounds horrible... I think you should break for a while. I'll help keep the forum active. You need a doctor. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
logansam

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 18th 2013, 12:43 pm

my friend first your health, get well soon....yes 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warecus

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 18th 2013, 2:20 pm

rest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 18th 2013, 5:05 pm

dude I know how u feel when I dislocated my shoulder I was in pain still am lol but that's when I started spriting baron zemo so hope u get well fight thru the pain I cant work for another year so I wish u the best of a quick recovery
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   November 21st 2013, 11:22 am

@flammableking wrote:
Dude, that sounds horrible... I think you should break for a while. I'll help keep the forum active. You need a doctor. D:
did go to the doctor. you don't dislocate an ankle the direction out it went while worry about a bone break and not go to the doctor. i mentioned above went to clinic and that how i know there no bone break involved fortunately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: V's health trouble + event hiccup   December 14th 2013, 2:11 pm

finally getting around w/o a cane all the time. still use it on stairs and still in a walking boot though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

V's health trouble + event hiccup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: