Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Michael Myers hallowen MK edit
by CARNAGE777 Today at 2:38 pm

» Supreme Sagat BETA 2.0. by M206 NEW RELEASE 14 December
by m206 Today at 10:19 am

» THE FIRST KEIJO!!!!!!!! FIGHTING GAME I FINALLY MADE IT!
by Dragon972 Today at 2:37 am

» Batman font letters
by yolomate Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Axel Hawk Stage FFS - Daytime Released
by Mr.Welldone Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Temples of Turmoil Revamped 2017 (ZC)
by TK830515 Yesterday at 1:17 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   April 10th 2013, 1:43 pm

So people like me with a lack of memory will need Dr. Strange's faq near to see all his moves meanwhile or before fighting using him tongue lol xD

Just kidding guys, the more moves and attacks he could perform the more fun Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaios

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   April 10th 2013, 8:03 pm

A few tips on the current video preview.

- The front walk animation on the cape makes no sense.

- He has a few too many moves based on Magneto. Need some variety.

- He looks a little stiff.

Of course this IS a WIP, so it might be changed. Good luck to you guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   April 11th 2013, 3:45 pm

kaios, a popular creator said dont worry about base being seen as long as true to comic look. his name, zvitor.

arkady, trust me, not gonna be a problem. though file will probably be a good bit bigger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaios

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   April 11th 2013, 3:58 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
kaios, a popular creator said dont worry about base being seen as long as true to comic look. his name, zvitor.

arkady, trust me, not gonna be a problem. though file will probably be a good bit bigger

Well alright..I still think he needs a tune-up.
We have a bunch of characters with the EXACT moves as Magneto. I.e. Captain Marvel, Captain Mar-Vell, and now Strange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidaman420

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   April 13th 2013, 1:49 am

Video looks nice but why does his magic not stay on his hands when he stands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   April 13th 2013, 2:47 am

Coz it was just an effect I was playing with, I hadn't yet binded yet, I'll work on it more when I get back to working him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   April 13th 2013, 6:10 am

Rolling Eyes I'm sure he will not have the same moves as Magneto, I have confidence on it. Don't forget this is only a video preview to see the new appearance he has now, a lot better than the previous one, I must say. Does he need fixes? Of course, and they now that. They are not careless creators.

Keep doing good, guys! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   May 9th 2013, 2:11 pm

Only three moves to go, till a beta is ready, also intros and such
any free spriters handy to do me a wong (preferably a gen sfa base) and clea for the intros?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   May 9th 2013, 9:07 pm

I'll try to throw something together for Wong. But who's Clea?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   May 9th 2013, 9:25 pm

Clea is the lover and disciple of Dr. Strange
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   May 10th 2013, 12:34 am

i got a PM from another spriter, keen on giving a hand with the intros, hyper, but i was hoping i could get that taunt i asked about a while back (the bow)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   May 10th 2013, 7:03 pm

OOOK, first concept for Wong. As you requested, edited from Gen SFA3. This could appear in an intro, perhaps. He seems like waiting orders or making a salutation to the opponent ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for the blue background. I made it today with Paint, so can't do transparences. Seems like my adobe photoshop doesn't work Sad I had an error message and I'm afraid I will need to install again. Initially i was planning to do him wearing a bag on his back or something but I declined the idea.

Hope you like! Wink Working on the helper... and Clea tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   May 10th 2013, 7:51 pm

All good, just gotta make the blue purple (255,0,255)
no biggy, Wong looks great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   May 10th 2013, 8:37 pm

I agree, that's a very good Wong.

Nice job man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   May 11th 2013, 1:27 am

Thanx guys, glad you liked it. Smile I will correct the background later. I wasn't sure if shoes might be black or green ( matching with the suit ). Hope I could have ready a concept for Clea for tomorrow, and I am working in animate the flying kick helper. I'll be busy this afternoon Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   

Back to top Go down

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Marvel vs. Capcom-
Jump to: