Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Doom ***
by Doom Today at 7:34 am

» WHP Ryofu (Original author is shimon) greatly edited/updated by HaiJin on 2017-07-03
by Doom Today at 7:04 am

» [FORUM GAME] "The end of your MMV username is the beginning of another MMV username" + "one (1) line of description about the good things with that another MMV member"
by Doom Today at 6:51 am

» Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro
by Doom Today at 6:49 am

» Vs.Style DEBUTS UNKNOWN SOLDIER W.i.P
by Doom Today at 6:47 am

» Five (5) mugenized KF-X characters by ZETA on 2017-08-18
by borewood2013 Today at 5:48 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   December 2nd 2012, 5:59 pm

actually, i figured out what i wanna do with the pillar of flame. part of a 4 elements hyper Smile

and hyper, there will be some mvc3 in there. bolts of balthaak done, eye of agamotto half done (sprites not code obviously) and will do a few other things on top of original stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   December 2nd 2012, 6:08 pm

Cool. Just wondering.

BTW I know Ark has them now, but what do you think of the clips I sent you both?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   December 2nd 2012, 6:20 pm

didnt listen yet as just completed something i showed you privately. not to mention hard for me to think about sound when alot of whatever still in collect and concept phase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   December 2nd 2012, 6:45 pm

Ah, true. Well whenever you do hear it, let me know if I should redo any or whatnot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   December 3rd 2012, 8:36 am

hyper, need your opinion...

since you're a fan of the move, explain to me how you think seven rings of raggadorr should work?

and now i have a question for the forum:
Question Question
info i found tells me that dr strange has the power of resurrection. would incorporating that be too much? if used, it'd be a level 3 hyper and your power gain ability now turned off for the rest of the match and therefor no more use of any hypers.

plz weigh in on the idea of resurrection study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   December 3rd 2012, 10:05 am

I don't think resurrection should be included.

As far as Seven Rings of Raggadorr, in UMvC3 it acted as a projectile counter. I think it only counters beam type projectiles, though perhaps we can extend that to all projectiles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   December 3rd 2012, 3:44 pm

forget what i asked about resurrection. i looked at something differently where dont have to worry about it.

remember, a ton of hypers but i wanted to link what i could, in the case of resurrection, linked with lifeforce. it would have been the upper lvl hyper, with 2 connected being a heal and then the using the soul infinity gem. but figured a diff linked move Smile

and what i meant before was how do you see the move working in mugen, not telling me what it is.

originally had an animation for a special that would reflect projectiles but thinking change it to absorb only now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   December 17th 2012, 9:39 pm

so i got some stuff edited involving a demonic hand grabbing p2 and pulling them into a portal. the idea is similar to how thanoseid by rozeros and zvitor will then teleport p2 to a diff location.

what i need help is to know of a stage that could be the base for p2 in our move to now be in a demonic dimension. pix and/or vids of the stage you have in mind to be a base for that would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   December 20th 2012, 12:35 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
so i got some stuff edited involving a demonic hand grabbing p2 and pulling them into a portal. the idea is similar to how thanoseid by rozeros and zvitor will then teleport p2 to a diff location.

what i need help is to know of a stage that could be the base for p2 in our move to now be in a demonic dimension. pix and/or vids of the stage you have in mind to be a base for that would be appreciated.

bumping due to still need help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   December 20th 2012, 10:59 pm

This is the best I can find on short notice, it can be in the background while you find a foreground to go with it

http://spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/bof2/sheet/6712
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   December 22nd 2012, 10:01 am

cool, i think maybe use that as the background and maybe have blackheart's lair stage as the forefront?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   December 22nd 2012, 8:20 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   February 27th 2013, 9:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

many of you might have noticed the new stance (great work arkady) in nestor's marvel vs capcom topic so figured we show it here too.

just because this topic not been very active, dont think the development has not been.

for example, i recently did a some of the sprites for the astral magic hyper: http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/Astral_Magic

not gonna be exactly like mvc3. not to mention i need help with an effect. while the astral form is done, the motion will be spiraling around and up P2. but i can't get the spiral effect right. any insight anyone can give on how to make it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Whiplash-

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   February 27th 2013, 9:55 am

The new sprites look really good.

Dr. Strange is one of my favorite characters and I hope you guys can do him justice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganir

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   February 27th 2013, 10:11 am

Stephen looking great. It's cool some stuff will be based on his MvsC3 version.
Good luck on this guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Marvel vs. Capcom-
Jump to: