Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Doom ***
by Doom Today at 7:34 am

» WHP Ryofu (Original author is shimon) greatly edited/updated by HaiJin on 2017-07-03
by Doom Today at 7:04 am

» [FORUM GAME] "The end of your MMV username is the beginning of another MMV username" + "one (1) line of description about the good things with that another MMV member"
by Doom Today at 6:51 am

» Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro
by Doom Today at 6:49 am

» Vs.Style DEBUTS UNKNOWN SOLDIER W.i.P
by Doom Today at 6:47 am

» Five (5) mugenized KF-X characters by ZETA on 2017-08-18
by borewood2013 Today at 5:48 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 7th 2013, 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 7th 2013, 2:06 pm

You could also add Dio Brandos famous WRYYYYYYY hyper with the Bulldozer.
Would be an awesome reference and the attack would fit Buck.
How the hell do you have a girlfriend and make mugen stuff in the same time,is that even possible!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 7th 2013, 3:15 pm

You just gave away one of the surprise hypers, Dude. xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 7th 2013, 3:35 pm

Oooops,sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 7th 2013, 10:39 pm

@Erroratu wrote:
Oooops,sorry
That's alright, Dude. ^^ I'm sure I can think of other hypers for him that nobody will be able to guess. ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 7th 2013, 10:46 pm

@Erroratu wrote:

How the hell do you have a girlfriend and make mugen stuff in the same time,is that even possible!?
Believe me or not, she's supportive of what I do, and we've been talking about my characters and my story since 2010. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 8th 2013, 2:59 am

I love this. There's something about actually hearing the creator talk about their works and how that started. It's truly special. You talk about it with such passion and vigor, I said it before and I'll say it again I LOVE THIS.

A series of these with different creators would be amazing!
I would love to hear from the likes of Ax, Ark, Volz, Zombie Brock and countless others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 8th 2013, 10:00 am

@XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
I love this. There's something about actually hearing the creator talk about their works and how that started. It's truly special. You talk about it with such passion and vigor, I said it before and I'll say it again I LOVE THIS.

I would love to hear from the likes of Ax, Ark, Volz, Zombie Brock and countless others
Yeah, I was really excited and pumped while I was recording this! OvO Not to say I'm no longer excited, I just... The excitement was just a tad overwhelming. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 9th 2013, 1:58 am

My name in the video LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 9th 2013, 5:20 am

@erroratu,

Yeah I know, right!?!? What's up with that?  

lol! 

@flammableking wrote:
@XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:

Yeah, I was really excited and pumped while I was recording this! OvO Not to say I'm no longer excited, I just... The excitement was just a tad overwhelming. xD
Hearing Flammableking is like watching the "making of documentary" or "Behind the scenes first look" kinda thing like you would see on tv or on a blue ray disk of bonus content and deleted scenes  

On another note, I don't think anyone on here has guts like flammableking for a video voice-over Rolling Eyes 

Personally I sound terrible Embarassed 

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 9th 2013, 11:29 am

BS&SS wrote:
My name in the video LOL
Well, you're kinda the one that made me put him into thought, so I figured I'd mention ya. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 10th 2013, 8:13 pm

Buck-Dozer's going along great!!! OvO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 10th 2013, 9:31 pm

Good for you man, keep living the dream!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 11th 2013, 7:07 am

@XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
Good for you man, keep living the dream!
My dream too !

@flammableking
Can i see what's so far ? Also i want credit if you like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   November 11th 2013, 7:21 am

You know, unexpected ? I got thousands of them ! How about make him SPEAK MEXICAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Demolition Crew-
Jump to: