A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» There shall not be an official 2017 Halloween MMV Event.........
by Shining Today at 3:42 pm

» Marvel Comics VS DC Universe Story Mode
by skhsato123 Today at 3:32 pm

» CvS Ultron! soon CvS Gamora
by chuchoryu Today at 2:31 pm

» DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released
by skhsato123 Today at 2:17 pm

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by queenikariam Today at 1:49 pm

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by queenikariam Today at 1:41 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lionrock26

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   November 12th 2013, 7:22 am

It lookks cool. But it would be amazing if there were some more varied basic to seperate him from cyclops. Going above and beyond makes characters great. I know you said all xmen would fight the same but just do not see forge fighting identical to Scott. Or antman for that matter. Love his move set though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   November 12th 2013, 8:11 am

I do understand what you mean, antman is actually a basics copy of acey's banshee,
I know that's not that much different but it is slightly different, glad you like the moveset
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   November 12th 2013, 9:11 am

Basics attacks are same like Cyke will be better if you or any else can makes something new some more original . I like him but try to make some mix of sprites using cable resize 90 % , Cyclops , Guile resize 110% , Sagat resize 90 % or ask Verz if he want to help .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   November 12th 2013, 5:15 pm

Arkady wrote:
Cheers for those two sets of forge voices chimoru, I had only used the next dimension set, but now I can make more intros from the other set from mutant academy 2, just need to make them sound similar, as with get hits sounds, grunts aren't really a problem, there are plenty of characters that you can use the same grunts for anyways
cheers for that
You're welcome. I'm pretty good at finding and ripping voices for things from older systems. If you ever need anything else, let me know and I'll try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   November 15th 2013, 12:38 pm

I certainly will hit you up for that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   November 15th 2013, 2:23 pm

just a sugetion but u shoul have him hold his arm out and forge a pistol with a massive blast for a finish combo hyper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   November 15th 2013, 8:20 pm

this has become one of my most anticipated WIPs Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arsène Lupin

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   November 20th 2013, 2:04 pm

Gooooood Work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   November 20th 2013, 7:41 pm

I've got a tutorial over here and in it I basically wrote that you could actually reverse some animations or mix some group numbers together to give the illusion that they could be new moves. For instance the air kicks are not that different from the ground kicks (e.g. Red Skull), and some of them could be switched around. Anyway though that's just a cheap halfassed way to finish a wip or give the illusion of difference lol

Just throwing that out there, whatever, i'm not here Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   May 23rd 2014, 8:44 pm

New Preview video: 5/23

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   May 23rd 2014, 9:02 pm

I am very excited about Forge! This is a character I've wanted in my roster for a long time! Well done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   May 23rd 2014, 9:28 pm

Very good, very, very good... Master!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ME72K_U

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   May 23rd 2014, 9:48 pm

This Forge is actually looking pretty good.
Keep it up man.   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23   May 24th 2014, 2:25 am

Yeaaaah, this Forge is a bomb!!!       , I really love it, (specially the tomahawk attack ; ) ), and the metallic effect in the leg is impressive!! , thanks Arkady for share your talent in all the chars you touch  ilu ilu ilu 

¡¡Siiiiii, este Forge es la bomba !!       , me encanta, (especialmente el ataque con tomahawk ; ) ),¡¡ y el efecto metalico en la pierna es impresionante!!, gracias Arkady por compartir su talento en todos los personajes que tocas  ilu  ilu  ilu 

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WIP: Forge of the X-Men; New video 5/23
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Marvel vs. Capcom-
Jump to: