:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by ParaDo0x Today at 1:23 am

» Dc Cheetah Wip
by Shining Today at 12:42 am

» CAPCOM VS SNK - STAGE PACK 2016
by Shining Today at 12:41 am

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by MEWTWO! Today at 12:41 am

» How to fight a character with it's default pallete
by patz2509 Yesterday at 10:25 pm

» A basic "The less health, the more knockback" code?
by Mega_Man Yesterday at 8:35 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   November 6th 2013, 7:33 pm

Found a hilarious bug with him, and should've taken a screenshot, but I was laughing too hard and then the match ended. xD I was playing as Kegan, and after my Blood-Beam hit'im, it made him so furious, he did his grapple on me, but I guess since I was in mid-hyper state, or whatever the problem was, he made an upside-down clone of my character, and threw nothing while I just stood there, then he kept throwing his medium punch in place, until he did his gun hyper on me. xDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   November 6th 2013, 8:45 pm

@animaraz wrote:
What I've never understood people who spend looking for him the character defects ... If they have so much free time because they fix things instead of just writing about them?
It's easy to be someone with a big mouth, but should try to fix an air a cns or cmd before so easily criticize the work of others.

Also this is Multiverse We do not care what we say in other forums! If they have something we want to say who subscribe to Multiverse and do so. Stop being copied texts from other forums.

Lo que nunca he entendido de las personas que se la pasas buscandole defectos a los personajes... ¿Si tienen tanto tiempo libre porque no arreglan las cosas en lugar de solo escribir de ellas?
Es facil ser alguien con una gran boca, pero deberian intentar arreglar un air, un cns o un cmd antes de criticar tan facilmente los trabajos de los demas.

Ademas esto es Multiverse ¡¡¡No nos importan lo que nos digan en otros foros!!! Si tienen algo que nos quieran decir que se suscriban a Multiverse y lo hagan. Dejen de estar copiando textos de otros foros.
I post feedback from the other forums because they have people who are better at catching the faults of a character than me and some people here are. I'm sure some creators want to actually hear some type of feedback other than "thanks for the character.. nice!" as all of the responses because you can't attempt to get better and update what you don't know is there if no one tells you.

Me personally, I wouldn't copy and paste feedback that can't help the author
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   November 6th 2013, 10:19 pm

This character is quite good, it has different move set including the weak, normal and strong punches, this differentiate the move from the Hulk and this is a good start, well done to its creators and by the way I love that Mini-gun Hyper of your Red-Hulk, Imagine if you could combine the quality of Ace'y Red Hulk and the move sets of this Red-Hulk, then WOW! we got the best RED-HULK creation ever. truly well done, I think many other MUGEN fans are looking forward on your creations because it has fresh new quality on MUGEN world Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   November 8th 2013, 11:43 pm

I still waitin a winmugen version or a patch!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   November 9th 2013, 3:50 am

@Cybaster wrote:
- The Thor intro ... so Thor suddenly falls asleep on the ground, then is sent to another dimension ? Or did I miss something ? LOL
- Misaligned animations everywhere.
- Voices are too long and don't stop at the right moment.
- Thrwos are very badly coded, with P2 flying away while the throw animation hasn't started.
- Bad velocities everywhere.
- The custom animations are poorly done, with only half of the body moving. If you want to be "original", at least do it correctly and don't be lazy. Otherwise, might as well use the superior animations from the base character.
- Supers didn't make any sense.

This character badly needs improvment in every single part : graphics, sound, coding, overall gameplay, etc.
More stuff you might want to look into
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   November 9th 2013, 8:44 am

i hate it when cybaster makes comments like, "The supers do not make any sense" as that not the first time he's commented like that about comic characters. there is a difference between not making any sense to someone not familiar with how they are in the comics and a general comment about not making sense. its obvious he know nothing about Red Hulk other than he's a hulk who is red. for example:
- what is there not to make sense out of a big strong guy taking taking something heavy to smash an opponent like in chemical barrel throw hyper
- he has a military background, hence the guns
- the hypers involving the flames are there because heat and flames happen to him the angrier he gets
- and the cosmic charge hyper (i sprite edited that move) referencing the time he had the power cosmic. here an example

not talking the other feedback, only the subjective comment without any background info on the hypers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   November 9th 2013, 11:32 am

ok, muchos no les gusto este personaje motivos diversos, otros les encanto una nueva variedad del ya conosido hulk verde algo mas diferente a solo limitarse a tirar golpes y rocas, esa fue la intension.
bueno saldran mas errores en lo que se les ocurra con respecto a este chars, asi es y sera en cuanto a algo que no les guste.
mas no puedo decir de ello, solo quien quiera descargarlo y tener una nueva bariante del hulk adelante no se decepsionaran.  

ok, many do not like this character different reasons, others will charm a new variety of green hulk conosido as something more than just simply throwing punches and rocks, that was the intension.
good will come out more errors as they occur on this chars, so is and will be about something they do not like.
I can not say more about it, whoever just download it and have a new bariante the hulk later decepsionaran not. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   November 9th 2013, 12:18 pm

@cravd wrote:
ok, muchos no les gusto este personaje motivos diversos, otros les encanto una nueva variedad del ya conosido hulk verde algo mas diferente a solo limitarse a tirar golpes y rocas, esa fue la intension.
bueno saldran mas errores en lo que se les ocurra con respecto a este chars, asi es y sera en cuanto a algo que no les guste.
mas no puedo decir de ello, solo quien quiera descargarlo y tener una nueva bariante del hulk adelante no se decepsionaran.   

ok, many do not like this character different reasons, others will charm a new variety of green hulk conosido as something more than just simply throwing punches and rocks, that was the intension.
good will come out more errors as they occur on this chars, so is and will be about something they do not like.
I can not say more about it, whoever just download it and have a new bariante the hulk later decepsionaran not. Rolling Eyes 
i like a lot your red hulk, is a great work and i enjoy play with him..

me gusta mucho el Hulk Rojo, es un gran trabajo y me gusta jugar con él ..

Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sir dennis

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   November 9th 2013, 12:58 pm

excelente chars, este rulk es mejor tiene buenos agarres, los movimientos, lo que da risa es la pistola que saca prodria ser mejor otra arma mas ruda, ponerlo mas rapido y el power cosmic pasa de largo cuando ataca al enemigo, talvez un intro dandole una paliza al hulk verde seria bueno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laforga

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   November 10th 2013, 11:08 am

Hello, i have somewhat of a problem, i can´t seem to be able to download Redhulk. The AdF.ly ad keeps looping and doesn´t provide the link. Help, anyone?
Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laforga

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   November 10th 2013, 11:40 am

Filled, no problem, i got it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   November 11th 2013, 12:34 am

@volzzilla wrote:
i hate it when cybaster makes comments like, "The supers do not make any sense" as that not the first time he's commented like that about comic characters. there is a difference between not making any sense to someone not familiar with how they are in the comics and a general comment about not making sense. its obvious he know nothing about Red Hulk other than he's a hulk who is red. for example:
- what is there not to make sense out of a big strong guy taking taking something heavy to smash an opponent like in chemical barrel throw hyper
- he has a military background, hence the guns
- the hypers involving the flames are there because heat and flames happen to him the angrier he gets
- and the cosmic charge hyper (i sprite edited that move) referencing the time he had the power cosmic. here an example

not talking the other feedback, only the subjective comment without any background info on the hypers
O.o;; ... I've never seen this side of Volzzilla before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grinderkiller1

PostSubject: Re: Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself   March 15th 2014, 9:19 am

Um...like with iron patriot the link is blocked for some reason(what's with my country and sendspace sometimes) so if you could just put to another site
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rulk (Red Hulk) by Cravd & myself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: