Some of it was already written, but whatever :
- Please create a nice small portrait instead of using a cropped regular sprite.
- You already know about the big portrait.
- Most of the custom Marvel/DC chars I see out there have a glaring problem of misaligned sprites. Look at her stance, and where the feet are on the groudn, everything's fine. Now press any attack button to perform a standing basic, and see how the feet move magically a few pixels down/up/left/right for no reason. Most noticeable on kicks, but punches have the same problem. Same goes for crouching attacks (look how her forward foot sinks).
- Why a dash sound during run, and missing foot steps sounds during run.
- Missing landing sound during back dash.
- When going down from a super jump, animation would look much nicer if the clothes moved back and forth a little, to give a speed feeling.
- Because of pushback, s.LK > s.MK > s.SK won't connect. s.MK > s.SK will, however.
- Specials could get some envshake.
- Why can't I connect Berserker Barrage from basics ? Maybe it's intentional anyway...
- Ever though about making Striking Spin a multi-hit ? Think about Cell by Choujin for reference.
- Berserker Claws Counter would be nice with a voice at the beginning (especially seeing her counter stance where she's teasing you).
- Also, shouldn't Berserker Claws Counter have 3 version to counter normal/low/high attacks ? That's how it works in CVS, can't remember if there's any char in MVC with this type of move.
- Super portrait misaligned when on the right of the screen.
- Supers need a noFG assertspecial, because we can see foreground elements during super, and it looks ugly with the super BG and attack itself.
- You need to put the voices on channel=0. When she's hit during taunt, her voice doesn't stop.
- Also put a sndstop in state-2 to make the intro voices stop if intro is skipped.
- Specials and Supers use the default hitsparks instead of the custom ones we can see during basics. Make up your mind.
- Supers would need a last hit sending the opponent to the ground strongly, because as it is now, the supers do multiple hits, but there's no "finisher" hit which makes you understand "yeah she's finishing her super". This would also boost the feeling that the move is powerful.
- Retractable Arms Hyper and Striking Spin Hyper both give back a huge amount of power to Lady Deathstrike. Use getpower=0,0 in the hitdefs of these moves.
Overall, she's not bad at all.
THe sprite work on her is really nice, and the animations are pretty smooth.
What could have made her even nicer with not so much work would be to add an additional shade color on her outlines, in the dark spots, in order to be able to create palettes with much more contrast.