Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TMNT Enter to the tournament!!
by malevka1 Today at 3:42 pm

» CvS Zelda for Demo only here on Mugen Multiverse
by TheRedBeast Today at 2:50 pm

» I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!
by goodbot16 Today at 2:46 pm

» I need help.. [League of Legends PROJECT]
by mistermach Today at 2:28 pm

» TIME TO LAUGH
by borewood2013 Today at 1:49 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Demon Hunter Mai
by TK830515 Today at 1:22 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 20th 2013, 9:25 pm

BS&SS wrote:
Forgotten characters huh ? Have you ever heard a character named Amingo ?
Amingo! Another character!! Only in Marvel VS Capcom: 2, and nothing else! Good job! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 20th 2013, 10:00 pm

Bring that guy Capcom, or else i will obiliriate all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 21st 2013, 12:00 am

Also, why did it take Nemesis so long to make it into a Marvel VS Capcom game, and why is Tyrant no longer one of Jill's hypers in the 3rd one! Oh, and Venom wasn't in a Spider-Man movie until the very last one to star Tobey Maguire... Not only that, but he wasn't in Marvel VS Capcom: 3!!! And, I love what they did with Green Goblin in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance: 2... But, why couldn't they include him in Marvel VS Capcom: 3? Wasn't the 3rd game supposed to have more of everything than the first and second? The second one had more characters; more stages; the boss had 3 forms, and he was made specifically for the game... Why couldn't the last boss have more forms? Or, why couldn't there be more than one boss? Here's what would've made the game better in my opinion...

70 Playable characters...
Interactive stages (Not all of them, but at least a couple)...
A mode similar to Tekken Force...
A mode similar to Adventure Mode in Super Smash Bros.: Melee...
Unlockable characters that you don't have to pay for...
A 4-player cooperative action/adventure mode...
Team moves that differ between which characters you and your friend(s) have chosen...
The ability to create characters...

Now, THAT's a Marvel VS Capcom game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 21st 2013, 6:46 pm

I think about MVC Infinity with A COMPLETE roster for old and newcomers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 22nd 2013, 10:36 am

yup i would so play that game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   November 14th 2013, 1:11 am

Oh, and another character that has been trashed into obscurity... Krumm from Ahh! Real Monsters... This character has the least amount of merchandise sold anywhere, out of any and all characters in the show... The main ones, at least... People who remember the show don't really care for Krumm... Why! He's flowing with originality! His entire body is a face. The hair under his mouth could very well be his beard. He's always got his arms raised, with his eyes in his hands, and sometimes puts his eyes in his mouth. Finding a plushie of this little guy is impossible, unless you're willing to pay over 100 bucks for him on Ebay. There is no cheaper route... My sister loves the show, but cannot stand Krumm. However, she loves Oblina... Oblina has alot of merchandise... If only I had her luck when liking stuff... For such a simplistic design, Krumm is one of the most original characters I've ever come across. Blue lips; no eye sockets; 3 tongues; and the ability to gas people with his arm pits. Gross, but it adds to his arsenal. Oh, and the guy who voices him? Where did he go? David Eccles was the voice of Krumm for 4 years, and then vanished. Just like the character, he fell into obscurity... So much as finding more than one picture of him online is next to impossible. The only video footage you will ever see of this guy is in his Nick'sclusive, where he talks briefly about how it all began with him voicing Krumm. He also revealed that the character was originally going to be named "Slumbo". However, it is unknown as to why the name was changed to Krumm, but it sounds much better and more fitting to me. Sadly, the character and the voice actor behind the character have both fallen into a blackhole... David Eccles, wherever you are, please get back into television... Or, at least give us a sign that you're doing alright. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   November 14th 2013, 6:23 am

Back again, how about Abyss from MvC2 ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: