A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hablas español ?? Only for people who speak Spanish.
by Doom Today at 12:29 pm

» TK's Wild Card Mugen Singles Tournament 2016
by TK830515 Today at 12:26 pm

» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by SUPERFERNANDOXT Today at 12:10 pm

» [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force
by O Ilusionista Today at 11:57 am

» Superman Rebirth Project
by carpa5 Today at 11:53 am

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by MDS_GEIST Today at 9:52 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 17th 2013, 12:51 pm

Every single time I fall in love with a video-game, movie, T.V. show, or any type of character, they're either the least important of their franchise; can barely defend themselves; or are crippled in some way.

Mokujin from Tekken: does not have his own fighting style.

Gold Lightan from Tatsunoko VS Capcom: Cannot have a partner, and is banned in one of the versions of the game.

Stun from Bloody Roar: Primal Fury: Only appears in the opening for 3 seconds, and his face is shadowed.

Moku-Pac from Street Fighter X Tekken: Hardly anyone seems to like this character, and he is often complained about for having an infinite. Also, people keep saying that it's a dumb idea to have him and Mokujin on a team together... I think it's creative, and it gives Mokujin more moves.

Zombie Liu Kang from Mortal Kombat Deception/Armageddon: Only appeared in 2 games, and only appeared in 1 opening, toward the end, for a short time. Then... He was forgotten.

Potemkin from Guilty Gear: Only appears in the opening of the games for barely a second (sometimes, only as a single frame...), and only has 2 3-second moments in a preview for an upcoming game. He also has the least amount of hypers out of all characters; can't dash; can't air dash; and a frame in his walk-cycle is flawed.

Wario from Wario World (Specifically): A dark hero! Violent with those who threaten him and even defend a world that doesn't belong to him, all for fame and fortune! Pile-driving his foes into the dirt! Swinging them around and tossing them away like they're nothing! But, never appeared in Super Smash Bros... He finally gets to be in the game, and he's disgusting; glitchy; weak; has a disappointing Final Smash; and he's annoying... Also, he doesn't even pile-drive anybody as a grapple move... They made him embarrassing and awkward...

Drahmin from Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance/Armageddon: Only appeared in 2 Mortal Kombat games, and nobody even remembers or cares about him... Also, his flies no longer make noise in Armageddon, and his Ball O' Flies attack is less effective.

Anakaris from Darkstalkers: Annoying and stupid in the show... Has a cheap grapple in the games, and jumps like he's in his own little bubble of flawed gravity... Only appeared in the second Marvel VS Capcom, then he disappeared entirely...

Marco from Kaiser Knuckle: Hardly anyone even remembers this game... I wouldn't even know about it, had it not been for a Mugen video where I saw this hardcore-looking fellow fighting Super Mario, named Marco. After years of searching for a download of him, I finally find one... No combos; one special; no hypers; can't run; can't jump back; missing sprites; and nobody even bothered to bring his stage to Mugen with him... Also, good luck finding gameplay footage of him from his original game...

Man-Thing from Marvel Comics: This character is so mis-treated, it hurts... No video-game appearances; only one movie that no-one cares about, nor remembers... Does anyone on this forum even know about, let-alone, own that movie? Also, no character was ever made of him for Mugen.

Menos Grande from Bleach: I'm often made fun of by hardcore fans of Bleach for liking this character because he's a low-level Hollow... I wanted to make a Mugen character out of him a while back, but not only was my topic left to sit and fall out of sight, and no-one wanted to help me... His sprite-sheet and attack arsenal are so crippled, there's hardly anything to work with!

Helio from Wario Land: 3/Dr. Mario: 64: The boss of Desert Ruins from Wario Land: 3 comes back as a character in Dr. Mario: 64 (both of which came out in 2001)... Then, is dumped in Nintendo's recycle bin... Just like Rudy The Clown from the same 2 games! Where did they go? I was kinda hoping Rudy would be a boss in Brawl, or at least have some sort of mentioning... Neither Helio, nor Rudy are remembered at all...

Necrid from Soul Calibur: 2: Only appeared in that game... Then... No more of him was ever seen or mentioned again...

Meat from Mortal Kombat: 4/Armageddon: First appeared in Mortal Kombat: 4 as a cheat or a glitch (whatever he was), then appeared in Armageddon as an unlockable character... Does he have any more appearances or relevance than that? ... Nope.

Earthworm Jim from... Earthworm Jim: Had a short-lived T.V. show and a couple games... Even a few action-figures... Now, he's been cemented into obscurity and barely anyone remembers poor Jim...

Gon from Tekken: 3: No other game appearances except Tekken: 3... Didn't even make an appearance in Tekken: Tag Tournament: 2, which nearly had an all-star cast! Why wasn't Gon in there! Or any other Tekken game!

Captain K'nuckles from Flapjack: This interesting fellow died along with a short-lived T.V. show that only had 3 seasons and 46 episodes...

Blackheart from Marvel Comics: Killer-looking demon in the comics and Marvel VS Capcom: 2... But, I really wish I could say the same for the movie version of this guy... He was bland... Even in the end of the movie... Soon as I saw his red eyes open, I was ready to finally see his fully-developed demonic form! ... Which was just a guy with black skin and red eyes... Oh, and Blackheart isn't even in Marvel VS Capcom: 3...

Havik from Mortal Kombat: Deception/Armageddon: First, he was supposed to be the Noob Saibot of Deception... Then, he was turned into Havik because he barely resembled Noob at all... He had a moveset that made you cringe, and that you couldn't look at without feeling the pain that he should... He also had an awesome voice that suited him very well to go along with how awesome he is... Sorry, *was... He only appeared one more time... In Armageddon... They gave him the most wimpy voice ever... And, that's the last we saw of him... The most recent Havik... Is a wuss... Wow...

Kohryu from Bloody Roar: Primal Fury: Doesn't have an ending, nor does he appear in the opening of the game. And, it's not because he's unlockable... Because if that were the case, Cronos and Ganesha wouldn't have been in the opening, either.

Brian The Brain from Cel Damage: Only appeared in 2 versions of the same game... The game itself, along with all of its characters just fell out of existence after 2002... There were only toys of Violet and Sinder... Why no merchandise of all characters? Oh, that's right... The creators didn't bother to finish the sequel because they received so much hate mail for the game only being about racing and combat... They were working on something DIFFERENT FROM THAT until those people stunted the growth of the franchise! Oh, and they shut their website down a few years back, too... Way-To-Go!

So, yeah... If you're me, liking something can be difficult. Because I only seem to like characters that do not matter.

Last edited by flammableking on October 17th 2013, 1:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 17th 2013, 1:07 pm

I KNOW HOW U FEEL I LIKE TRAY AND SLAY BACK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 17th 2013, 1:14 pm

@crosspotts1.0 wrote:
I KNOW HOW U FEEL I LIKE TRAY AND SLAY BACK
Just updated it with more ranting on more characters. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 17th 2013, 2:21 pm

reason why Gon was not in any other games is because Gon is not a Tekken character,he was a guest character from a manga the game creator really liked.
Meat appears in MK9 in the stage background.
Necrid is gonna appear in the new Soul Calibur 2 HD version.
Havik,Drahmin and Meat should appear in the next MK because the next MK should cover the 4/deadly alliance/deception titles.
The whole point of Mokujin is him copying other characters,giving Mokujin his own moveset would not make him Mokujin anymore
The only marvel comic i read was marvel zombies,and Man-Thing had a pretty important part near the end of i dont fucking know which chapter...Marvel sucks anyway though*shot*
There is a possibility that we will get Zombie Liu Kang in the new MK since he did die in the last one.

Adressing your adressing was stressing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 17th 2013, 2:36 pm

@Erroratu wrote:
reason why Gon was not in any other games is because Gon is not a Tekken character,he was a guest character from a manga the game creator really liked.
Meat appears in MK9 in the stage background.
Necrid is gonna appear in the new Soul Calibur 2 HD version.
Havik,Drahmin and Meat should appear in the next MK because the next MK should cover the 4/deadly alliance/deception titles.
The whole point of Mokujin is him copying other characters,giving Mokujin his own moveset would not make him Mokujin anymore
The only marvel comic i read was marvel zombies,and Man-Thing had a pretty important part near the end of i dont fucking know which chapter...Marvel sucks anyway though*shot*
There is a possibility that we will get Zombie Liu Kang in the new MK since he did die in the last one.

Adressing your adressing was stressing.
Why is Necrid still being thrown into Soul Calibur: 2 re-makes? O.o Why can't he be in any of the new games?

Also, I think Mokujin should at least have his own original special move that no other character can pull off... Like Inferno from Soul Calibur: 2.

Also, Man-Thing hasn't appeared in anything recent, and I wouldn't even know about him, had it not been for me stumbling upon an action-figure of him in Google Images, a while back. And, I agree... Marvel may have some good characters, but it is a rather bland and main-stream company. That's why *I'm* getting tired of it, at least.

And, I know they borrowed Gon. He was in a gameboy game. But, why couldn't they borrow him back for Tekken: Tag Tournament: 2, as a DLC character? D: They can put Freddy and Kratos in Mortal Kombat: 9, but Gon has to remain in Tekken: 3 forever?

And, why did Meat not appear as a playable character? Why is he so unimportant? And, I'm drooling after what you said about Drahmin, Havik, and Zombie Liu Kang. O.O That had better happen, or I will be even more upset about how mistreated those characters are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 18th 2013, 4:25 am

Forgotten characters huh ? Have you ever heard a character named Amingo ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 18th 2013, 11:17 am

just found this today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 18th 2013, 2:00 pm

and who is hat supposed to be?
Manthing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 18th 2013, 5:13 pm

@Erroratu wrote:
and who is hat supposed to be?
Manthing?
ill say yes that is man-thing, the only gif i found of him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 18th 2013, 8:00 pm

gon was a licensed character he didn't even appear in tekken 5 where you can
replay tekken 1 2 and 3 and he wasn't in this remake sad
I think hes got his own manga though
also if its ok can I rant about my favorite car they mistreated in every movie except for blade?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tank402

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 18th 2013, 8:25 pm

I have a gon mvc style sprite sheet ill upload,cheer up lol i really liked him,roger,and alex... As for mokujin he was replaced by combot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 18th 2013, 11:37 pm

and this is the only gon spritesheet i made edit using charmeleon

Back to top Go down
View user profile
demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 19th 2013, 2:48 am

Gon, for starters, is not a Licensed Property of Tekken... Gon was a famous Manga Character of sorts in its own manga... think of him as a guest/promotion...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 19th 2013, 2:53 am

@demunlawin wrote:
Gon, for starters, is not a Licensed Property of Tekken... Gon was a famous Manga Character of sorts in its own manga... think of him as a guest/promotion...
Congrats on your 1ST post ! cheers bub clap 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.   October 19th 2013, 4:52 am

@spidergoku wrote:
just found this today

Man-Thing looks GREAT!! Hope someday become a playable char farao 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

This Is A Load of Crap... And, it needs to be addressed.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: