A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spector Palettes
by WARMA Today at 9:36 pm

» RETRO IS BACK The New Mica Screenpack 2nd version for 1.1 & 1.0
by OldGamer Today at 9:26 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
by volzzilla Today at 7:09 pm

» Injustice 2 Discussion
by volzzilla Today at 7:09 pm

» JLA VS AVENGERS ENTER POWER GIRL
by galactus Today at 4:06 pm

» Space Crash 1.1 & 1.0
by RobPacman Today at 3:36 pm

Special Features at MMV




Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 I Made A Small Character Select Screen! ^^ Which Is Also A Guessing game!! =D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2369
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: I Made A Small Character Select Screen! ^^ Which Is Also A Guessing game!! =D   October 13th 2013, 11:14 am



Top row: Gameboy characters
Second row: Gameboy Color characters
Third row: Gameboy Advance characters
Bottom row: NES/SNES characters

Here's the guessing game...

Try and figure out who the shadowed faces belong to! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

avatar

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 24
Location : GLEN BURNIE maryland

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Small Character Select Screen! ^^ Which Is Also A Guessing game!! =D   October 13th 2013, 11:44 am

invader zim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2369
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Small Character Select Screen! ^^ Which Is Also A Guessing game!! =D   October 13th 2013, 11:54 am

@crosspotts1.0 wrote:
invader zim
Zim ain't in there. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fist Dracon

avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Boo...

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Small Character Select Screen! ^^ Which Is Also A Guessing game!! =D   October 13th 2013, 12:35 pm

@flammableking wrote:


Top row: Gameboy characters
Second row: Gameboy Color characters
Third row: Gameboy Advance characters
Bottom row: NES/SNES characters

Here's the guessing game...

Try and figure out who the shadowed faces belong to! =D
??? - Mario (Super Mario Land 2) - Sir Arthur? (Ghost n' Goblins?) - Battletoad (Battletoad) - Darkwing Duck (Darkwing Duck)

??? - ??? - Spongebob (Spongebob Squarepants) - Wario (Wario Land) - Donkey Kon (Donkey Kong Land) - Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim)

??? - Eddy (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - Sonic (Sonic Advance Trilogy) - Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack) - Batman (Batman) - Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)

??? - Bart (The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare) - Tom (Tom & Jerry) - ??? - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2369
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Small Character Select Screen! ^^ Which Is Also A Guessing game!! =D   October 13th 2013, 12:44 pm

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
@flammableking wrote:


Top row: Gameboy characters
Second row: Gameboy Color characters
Third row: Gameboy Advance characters
Bottom row: NES/SNES characters

Here's the guessing game...

Try and figure out who the shadowed faces belong to! =D
??? - Mario (Super Mario Land 2) - Sir Arthur? (Ghost n' Goblins?) - Battletoad (Battletoad) - Darkwing Duck (Darkwing Duck)

??? - ??? - Spongebob (Spongebob Squarepants) - Wario (Wario Land) - Donkey Kon (Donkey Kong Land) - Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim)

??? - Eddy (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - Sonic (Sonic Advance Trilogy) - Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack) - Batman (Batman) - Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)

??? - Bart (The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare) - Tom (Tom & Jerry) - ??? - ??? - ???
You got these right: ^^

Mario
Zitz (from Batteltoads)
Darkwing Duck
Spongebob
Wario
Donkey Kong
Earthworm Jim
Eddy
Sonic
Samurai Jack
Batman
Danny Phantom
Bart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fist Dracon

avatar

Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Boo...

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Small Character Select Screen! ^^ Which Is Also A Guessing game!! =D   October 13th 2013, 1:59 pm

oh... i remind now...

between Bart there are Megaman and Felix the Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2369
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Small Character Select Screen! ^^ Which Is Also A Guessing game!! =D   October 13th 2013, 7:45 pm

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
oh... i remind now...

between Bart there are Megaman and Felix the Cat
!O.o! Good Eye! OvO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2369
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Small Character Select Screen! ^^ Which Is Also A Guessing game!! =D   October 14th 2013, 11:32 am

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
I Made A Small Character Select Screen! ^^ Which Is Also A Guessing game!! =D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Graphical Arts-
Jump to: