A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:58 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by NamelessOnlinePlayer Today at 12:05 pm

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by Mcbifficus Today at 11:33 am

» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by volzzilla Today at 11:19 am

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by volzzilla Today at 11:10 am

» Axel Stone by Nexus Games/Shin Mako & SeanAlty - 100 Youtube Subs Release
by pockydeluxe1 Today at 10:53 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Logansam is thinking about his project.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 30th 2013, 7:09 pm

i understand when you  help someone new in this mugen chars creation world, but the point is the how do you express that??, no matter if you are Young or old you have to be more kind in your comments. what happen when you put hard comments of somebody work. that person is going to feel bad and maybe he stop his work.i really dont understand, why can´t you express your work (editing sprite can be a hard work). so if you only made one sprite "SHOW YOUR WORK".

Example:

bring him to mugen or not??

BAD AND AGGRESSIVE COMMENTobjection 

"No. And stop making new topics for every sprite edit you make; it's very disturbing. You already have a topic for The Avenges vs JLA. Use it."

NEUTRALgeek 

"well i dont want to sound harsh but no i think you have to many wip for the moment and im with XX you should stop making a topic for every sprite you make"

GOOD AND FRIENDLY COMMENT

"Of course there isnt a rule about WIP limitation per creator. I bet the guys above wanted to just give u an advice of making few progress per char before announcing it because its a fact that most wips end up dead or cancelled."

HE EXPLAINED TO ME SOMETHING THAT I DON'T KNOW.. THANKS MY FRIEND 

"Still looking forward to see progress on your already announced wips as well!!" THIS GUY IS A GENTLEMAN...cheers 

MAYBE WE ARE IN A FANTASY WORLD IN HERE, BUT YOUR ATTITUDE ARE ALWAYS YOUR PRESENTATION CARD IN ALL THE WORLD...

THAT IS ONLY A EXAMPLE.

and thanks my friend for your comment.... and "i always accept  THE GOOD CRITICISM AND LEARN ABOUT THE GOOD STUFF.."

THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR BELIEVE IN ME......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 30th 2013, 7:19 pm

@Mach3 my friend this are the ideas for his attacks

specials
Heat vision
Ice breath
Flight mode
Fast punch attacks
High speed attacks
hypers:

LET ME THINK MORE ABOUT IT....

cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 30th 2013, 8:33 pm

@iron-angelus wrote:
No, no, no. You're missunderstanding all. I read some of the threads that you made on Imt, CC and here obviously and nobody attacked you. They're just annoyed that you made a topic for all of  your wips and just to show a sprite. And for the criticisms, you, as the new creator that you are should listen all the tips they did told to you, just because they are experienced and in some cases talented members of the mugen community. They know that is insane have 8 wips!! (because make a char can turn in a very very boring work) they aren't menaced by you (please riiiggghhht ) they try to help you because they see some potential on your work.
In my opinion you should listen them more and less the people who told you that "you are the best" or the classic "I can't wait to play with them", because you will learn a LOT more. and maybe assemble a team will help you to reach your dream (just think, to the Imt team with a lot of people took a year to finish their full game).
And remember that this is a really friendly forum and full of nice people but also is very young and is full of members who like you are just starting in the mugen world so it's not a bad idea listen to people who have more years in the community and have released really good chars.
This is just my opinion, I'm not menaced by you, I like your project just think that you start with the wrong foot.
Accept the criticism and learn.
Greetings
Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 30th 2013, 9:03 pm

@logansam wrote:
@Mach3 my friend this are the ideas for his attacks

specials
Heat vision
Ice breath
Flight mode
Fast punch attacks
High speed attacks
hypers:

LET ME THINK MORE ABOUT IT....

cheers 
Everything here I can do. We may be able to get this done for the Madness Month release event, possibly earlier. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   October 2nd 2013, 9:27 am

@Mach3 PERFECT cheers 

question can you do a Special Partner Hyper Combo for him, i want a attack WITH MON-EL.
i going to send you a PM with more information.
I WANT A DIFFERENT SUPERMAN SOMETHING MORE POWERFUL AND AGRESSIVE...Very Mad 

THANKS

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   October 2nd 2013, 9:33 am

Powerful and aggressive? Finally! A REAL Superman.
I can do that easily. Screen shake, major damage, screen flash, environment changes colors, cracks in the floor, shockwaves, thunderclaps, echoes - I can do all of that.
So you want Mon-El as a helper to perform a double attack? *yawn* Give me a challenge.
Yeah, I should say we may be able to get this done in about 2 weeks, possibly sooner, dependent upon how much you want done here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   October 3rd 2013, 8:37 pm

"MAYBE WE ARE IN A FANTASY WORLD IN HERE, BUT YOUR ATTITUDE ARE ALWAYS YOUR PRESENTATION CARD IN ALL THE WORLD... "

bien dicho, pero entonces toma tu propia medicina, there are INTERNATIONAL FORUM ETIQUETTE RULES, just abide to them like everyone else, your MUGEN reputation... is like a tattoo... FOR EVER.

and in my opinion, your ATTITUDE PRESENTATION CARD reads "i dont care".

some people get angry, others annoyed, others dont care (like me) but still shake my head.

Asi que buena suerte amigo, espero un dia entiendas... no hagas un topic para cada sprite y letra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   October 4th 2013, 10:30 am

@super_joker wrote:
"MAYBE WE ARE IN A FANTASY WORLD IN HERE, BUT YOUR ATTITUDE ARE ALWAYS YOUR PRESENTATION CARD IN ALL THE WORLD... "

bien dicho, pero entonces toma tu propia medicina, there are INTERNATIONAL FORUM ETIQUETTE RULES, just abide to them like everyone else, your MUGEN reputation... is like a tattoo... FOR EVER.

and in my opinion, your ATTITUDE PRESENTATION CARD reads "i dont care".

some people get angry, others annoyed, others dont care (like me) but still shake my head.

Asi que buena suerte amigo, espero un dia entiendas... no hagas un topic para cada sprite y letra
my  problem was that i don´t know about that rules for EVERY FORUM (remember that is my first time doing chars)
i get excited and put all my creations. THAT WAS THE BIG PROBLEM

and remember my creations are for the people who enjoy the system and because of that i do care the GOOD opinión of the others.  

si he cometido errores me he disculpado, pero me aburre la mala actitud de algunas personas, la tuya me parece una actitud buena, gracias y respecto a los topics los voy a ordenar.. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   October 4th 2013, 10:37 am

@verz36 wrote:
@iron-angelus wrote:
No, no, no. You're missunderstanding all. I read some of the threads that you made on Imt, CC and here obviously and nobody attacked you. They're just annoyed that you made a topic for all of  your wips and just to show a sprite. And for the criticisms, you, as the new creator that you are should listen all the tips they did told to you, just because they are experienced and in some cases talented members of the mugen community. They know that is insane have 8 wips!! (because make a char can turn in a very very boring work) they aren't menaced by you (please riiiggghhht ) they try to help you because they see some potential on your work.
In my opinion you should listen them more and less the people who told you that "you are the best" or the classic "I can't wait to play with them", because you will learn a LOT more. and maybe assemble a team will help you to reach your dream (just think, to the Imt team with a lot of people took a year to finish their full game).
And remember that this is a really friendly forum and full of nice people but also is very young and is full of members who like you are just starting in the mugen world so it's not a bad idea listen to people who have more years in the community and have released really good chars.
This is just my opinion, I'm not menaced by you, I like your project just think that you start with the wrong foot.
Accept the criticism and learn.
Greetings
now, this is a great comment.. logansam, you should listen to this because its the truth and the right thing to do.. you do got potential man.. if you do the right things, you will not be attacked and the guys that have more experience will help you get better.. back when i started this, i got help from few great guys and look at the result man, i think i got better thanks to the comments and the help but i didnt used anybody else stuff, i tried myself.. if you notice something from the beginning, we all will have different problems with spritting, for me was heads and hands.. i used to hate them, well if you practice enough you will get better at this.. also think about something, if you want to have your character well received in the community, you must try to make it as different as possible from others and that means basic moves and all.. yes you can recycle few moves from original characters but never take from other creators work.. this will pass in few websites and forums but not in all.. also im the type of person that if i see you got potential and in the right direction, i will help you with few things here and there. the more original your character, the better and it will be received well in every forum.. back when i started electro i just did all cyclops basic moves and the character looked nice but a lot of people told me it was cyclops in cosplay, lol.. but i didnt get mad, i said to myself, its true let me see what i can change and make him unique.. thats what i did and it turned out better.. same thing i did with astonishing cyclops, i could just had redone all original cyclops moves with astonishing clothes and call it the day but i wanted to give fans a fresh look and you saw the result from loganir and i, we did pretty well..

so think about something, do you want to be a great spriter or the many that come around and never produce something decent? its up to you and like i told you before you do got potential. do the right thing and you will see how other spriters will start giving you respect and also some help.. then you will see your character go down as a cool character and original.. characters take a while man.. just look at how long its taking me just to update electro.. anyways i hope i didnt write all of this in vain and maybe i do help you turn around and be great.. just my 2 cents...

THIS IS A EXAMPLE OF A GOOD COMMENT.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   October 4th 2013, 10:45 am

Agreed. That's why I don't bother with certain mugen websites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Logansam is thinking about his project.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: