by borewood2013 Today at 3:33 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Logansam is thinking about his project.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
logansam

PostSubject: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 28th 2013, 5:49 pm

i made a lot of screenpacks and when i shared them with all the community , recieve them with good energy, I always wanted to know how to make chars, i asked to mugen if somebody can teach me how, and no answer was found, so i learned alone. but when i put my creations in the mugen community i feel that they change and begin with bad attitude(not here in MMV). only a few give good comments the rest just attack my work. Sad 

in other forum some a "friend",tell me that if i dont see what is happen in there and why i don´t search for more spriters and coders in that place?? and he said that all my post are going to be erased,except one.
WHY?? what happen with the people. i´m a menace for them No , because i just want to make a project alone. is sad. but my project is on the right way and i WANT TO GIVE YOU MUGEN MULTIVERSE FRIENDS THANKS FOR BELIEVE IN MY WORK, AND WITH YOUR GOOD COMMENTS ALWAYS..AND THIS WORK IS GOING TO NEED MORE HANDS IN THE FUTURE...

SORRY TO BRING THIS HERE MY FRIENDS IS JUST MY THOUGHTS..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beto

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 28th 2013, 7:24 pm

never mind that, just keep up the good work, I'm liking what you're doing Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 28th 2013, 7:44 pm

Hi man , i know what happaned in infinity forum, you know why they are like that ? because they are jealous of your work and because you are unique , here in MMV you have all the support you need, if you need anything just ask, as a dc fan im lovin your work, keep it up and ignore them, im building my own green lantern project if you need any help for your kyle rayner just ask cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 28th 2013, 8:00 pm

I thought the issue at IMT was because of the multiple topics for the same project? but in the case of the mon-el character it seemed to me that batzarro was just concerned  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 28th 2013, 8:03 pm

Agreed, don't let this demotivate you as there are quite a few of us here that are looking forward to your releases. I was a little perplexed as to why people weren't happy with you using Riklaionel's head as it clearly states on his devianart that his works are open source. Perhaps next time give credit when revealing the wip to avoid these sort of things.

PS Looking forward to what you've got in store for the avengers side Smile

On a side note to all those posting about this refrain from sledging other forums. They have their own rules so let's respect that please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 28th 2013, 8:07 pm

Logansam,
 Hey there. Don't worry about others, there are alot of badly raised children in the mugen world. They'll bash your work just because that's all they can do, I suppose. Don't let others tell you what you want to do or don't want to do - too often, they themselves don't know what they're doing. Create your character because that's what you want to do, not because anyone else wants it. If you do decide to share and people like it, cool. If they don't, that's their problem. I ran into these problems with a Batman edit I made at a certain website and guys didn't like it, but the original creator loved it, as does someone else very important here.
Anyway, I wish you had run into me before for character help. Superman is my favorite hero after Batman, so if you still need help, ask me! I can code pretty well and do a very small amount of spriting. I don't really care for the massive hands and feet of Superman (lol), but if you like the way he looks, that's all that matters. Smile
Send me a message or respond to me here on the forums and I'll help as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 28th 2013, 8:24 pm

Antes yo andaba en 7 o 8 foros, pero a veces las actitudes en otros sitios suelen ser muy estresantes. Ahora practicamente solo estoy en MM, CD2mugen y en Imperio Latino. No es forzoso postear en todos los foros, solo donde te diviertas y sea relajante para ti.

Y recuerda que en la medida de lo posible tienes mi ayuda

Before I walked in 7 or 8 forums, but sometimes elsewhere attitudes are often very stressful. Now I'm practically only MMV, CD2mugen and Latin Empire. Not its forced to post in all forums, only where you have fun and be relaxing for you.

And remember that as far as possible you have my support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 28th 2013, 9:32 pm

as dc fan i'm very happy with your awesome work man.. dont let the bad people interfere with your desire to do what you like Friend.. i love your project.. listen to these guys who appreciate your work and effort .. keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 29th 2013, 12:18 am

the red Hood gang supports logansam Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 29th 2013, 12:25 pm

we like your project here  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 29th 2013, 12:53 pm

THANKS A LOT MMV FAMILY, I HAVE REAL FRIENDS IN HERE.

WITH ALL YOUR IDEAS THIS PROJECT ARE GOING TO SEE THE LIGHT IN MUGEN.sunny 

@Mach3 Superman is almost a beta now, i thinking in change his feet, i like the hands because i need powerful hands.

now is time to think in his special and hypers, can you help me with that?study 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beto

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 29th 2013, 1:23 pm

I always do my feet the size of the forearm regarding the hand I agree with you  
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
vor76

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 29th 2013, 1:49 pm

logansam keep doing what you do best, nevermind anybody who puts your work down trust me its all jealousy.

Your wips are awesome and personally I can't wait as you are working on characters I only dreamed about having on my roster, keep up the good work buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 29th 2013, 2:27 pm

Logan, I will do my best to help you. Exactly what are you thinking about doing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iron-angelus

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   September 30th 2013, 3:44 pm

No, no, no. You're missunderstanding all. I read some of the threads that you made on Imt, CC and here obviously and nobody attacked you. They're just annoyed that you made a topic for all of  your wips and just to show a sprite. And for the criticisms, you, as the new creator that you are should listen all the tips they did told to you, just because they are experienced and in some cases talented members of the mugen community. They know that is insane have 8 wips!! (because make a char can turn in a very very boring work) they aren't menaced by you (please riiiggghhht ) they try to help you because they see some potential on your work.
In my opinion you should listen them more and less the people who told you that "you are the best" or the classic "I can't wait to play with them", because you will learn a LOT more. and maybe assemble a team will help you to reach your dream (just think, to the Imt team with a lot of people took a year to finish their full game).
And remember that this is a really friendly forum and full of nice people but also is very young and is full of members who like you are just starting in the mugen world so it's not a bad idea listen to people who have more years in the community and have released really good chars.
This is just my opinion, I'm not menaced by you, I like your project just think that you start with the wrong foot.
Accept the criticism and learn.
Greetings
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.4shared.com/folder/PqTJbRqW/_online.html

Logansam is thinking about his project.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: