A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spector Palettes
by tony spector Today at 9:27 pm

» Killer Croc released
by ME72K_U Today at 9:27 pm

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by ME72K_U Today at 9:23 pm

» Heimdall (associated w/Thor) WIP by Arkady; Video Preview added 11/08
by ME72K_U Today at 9:19 pm

» Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released
by ME72K_U Today at 9:15 pm

» Neo's Mugen Saturday Showdown!
by TK830515 Today at 8:28 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
inforasi



Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 8th 2013, 6:52 pm

You like this intro?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


The char sprites are almost finished, I would say 90%, when I finish I will start with Doc Octopus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beto



Posts : 547
Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 8th 2013, 7:39 pm

is there any connection between these characters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
gartanham



Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 8th 2013, 9:04 pm

THE LITTLE THAT I KNOW, THE NINJA TURTLES PARTICIPATED IN ONE SERIES WITH THE DRAGON IN HIS REVIEW
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beto



Posts : 547
Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 8th 2013, 9:49 pm

understood, this unusual encounter  
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
NinjaRyu



Posts : 372
Join date : 2012-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 11th 2013, 7:13 am

intro looks good Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JEDDragon



Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Somewhere in California.

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 11th 2013, 12:17 pm

I think you should switch the arms to the left it doesn't look like it smacking leo back just looks he saying stand back you fool sends him then he flying?
maybe it should be Michelangelo since hes more of the goofy type unlike leo to be smacked I think leo would just dodge or the other 2 would just dodge him or you can make go random everybody dodges minus Michy and Raph would black and get angry just need to switch colors

so if you wanted to do all 4 for each intro

Leo would dodge

Don would dodge and complain a bit

Raph would block it though and say something

Michy would be the only one to get hit like that but he be the funniest in going aaaaahhhh!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jedex.webs.com/
inforasi



Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 11th 2013, 4:14 pm

@JEDDragon wrote:
I think you should switch the arms to the left it doesn't look like it smacking leo back just looks he saying stand back you fool sends him then he flying?
maybe it should be Michelangelo since hes more of the goofy type unlike leo to be smacked I think leo would just dodge or the other 2 would just dodge him or you can make go random everybody dodges minus Michy and Raph would black and get angry just need to switch colors

so if you wanted to do all 4 for each intro

Leo would dodge

Don would dodge and complain a bit

Raph would block it though and say something

Michy would be the only one to get hit like that but he be the funniest in going aaaaahhhh!!!

ok, I catch the idea, but I think I'll only make an intro with turtles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JEDDragon



Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Somewhere in California.

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 11th 2013, 10:18 pm

well that what I meant. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jedex.webs.com/
wingnut



Posts : 816
Join date : 2012-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 12th 2013, 3:20 pm

Nice!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inforasi



Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 12th 2013, 3:26 pm

Guys, Savage Dragon is finished to code and take a beta!! Only missing intro and conclusion more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fist Dracon



Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 18
Location : Boo...

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 12th 2013, 6:32 pm

i've made a Cursed state for Savage Dragon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inforasi



Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 13th 2013, 4:48 am

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
i've made a Cursed state for Savage Dragon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

clap jokers laugh XDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fightfan



Posts : 463
Join date : 2012-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 19th 2013, 5:46 pm

Are you saying you have completed all the sprite editing and all that is left is the coding?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inforasi



Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-05-28
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 20th 2013, 1:41 pm

@Fightfan wrote:
Are you saying you have completed all the sprite editing and all that is left is the coding?

Yes but I'm on vacation and I'm disconnected from the char for a few days, I have a wife and kids and I have little time to devote one.
If someone wants the character sheet and want to create to tell me and I will send the sheet privately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu



Posts : 903
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 19
Location : Bosnia and Hercegovina

PostSubject: Re: Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi   October 20th 2013, 3:39 pm

@inforasi wrote:
Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
i've made a Cursed state for Savage Dragon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
clap jokers laugh XDDDD
Will you include the curse state?
You can also use Rikuos Midnight Bliss if you wanna add bonus content to your character.
Im actually one of few people who appreaciate those bonus anims

ill be sure to test him when he is released
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Savage Dragon WIP by Inforasi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: