A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Albert Wesker from Resident Evil
by FlavioCamarao Today at 1:41

» My first sprite ever
by Renz Tosaka Today at 1:24

» Sega vs. Capcom: Next Generation of Heroes
by CVS Artist Today at 1:14

» Winter Soldier Buckey Barnes by Ahmed Muhammedy (skhsato123) & Crosspotts
by Renz Tosaka Today at 1:12

» Injustice 2 Discussion
by Renz Tosaka Today at 1:10

» Red Hood MASKED
by Renz Tosaka Today at 1:00

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arachno-Man

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   Wed 4 Sep - 20:33

@batcat74 wrote:
@Hypersonic wrote:
Congrats on killing any motivation for people to just download 1.0/1.1 to access these characters.

These screenpacks must be so precious if you still refuse to get 1.0/1.1
Actually some of them are like DC vs Marvel by the Arlequin
@Hypersonic wrote:
@batcat74 wrote:
@Hypersonic wrote:
Congrats on killing any motivation for people to just download 1.0/1.1 to access these characters.

These screenpacks must be so precious if you still refuse to get 1.0/1.1
Actually some of them are like DC vs Marvel by the Arlequin
... so?

I'm pretty sure there's a DC vs Marvel like screenpack for 1.0/1.1
I believe this is it:
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=40653.0


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic



Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   Thu 5 Sep - 18:52

A lot of those ports are real outdated anyway (like Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arachno-Man

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   Thu 5 Sep - 20:23

@Hypersonic wrote:
A lot of those ports are real outdated anyway (like Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel)
I agree they should update that or make a new one. sonic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
batcat74



Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-04-12

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   Thu 5 Sep - 22:32

ive been working on updating those ports, got some done like carnage and red skull
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arachno-Man

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   Thu 5 Sep - 22:47

@batcat74 wrote:
ive been working on updating those ports, got some done like carnage and red skull
Cool sounds good. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

avatar

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 33
Location : warrington (uk britain)

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   Mon 9 Sep - 2:32

Wow, I think this is quite possibly the best Classic Captain America
for mugen yet in my opinion, I love this version personally, many thanks
for making him available for Winmugen Arachno-man very, very much
appreciated, means a lot to me Cool  
 
Cheers Arachno-Man cheers  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arachno-Man

avatar

Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!   Mon 9 Sep - 16:12

@galactus wrote:
Wow, I think this is quite possibly the best Classic Captain America
for mugen yet in my opinion, I love this version personally, many thanks
for making him available for Winmugen Arachno-man very, very much
appreciated, means a lot to me Cool  
 
Cheers Arachno-Man cheers  Very Happy
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
AvX Captain America Ultimate Patch By Me!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Other Mugen Downloads-
Jump to: