A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ~~~Contest~~~ *Guess The Next Injustice 2 Reveal* (always updated, so people can enter contest at any time)
by skhsato123 Today at 6:14 am

» pullum purna from street fighter EX released!
by Andywho Today at 6:04 am

» LEGACY OF KAIN MUGEN UPDATE 2/2/17
by DARK!! Today at 5:12 am

» Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... a WIP for spriters to share help
by JARRO77 Today at 3:53 am

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by chuchoryu Today at 12:49 am

» What video game are you playing right now?
by Dark Rider Yesterday at 11:59 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arachno-Man



Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 1st 2013, 1:28 pm

This is The Ant Man.

Here is the original page for the Mugen 1.0 ONLY download:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t945-antman-by-arkady-released

I fully recoded the AI to work in WinMugen as the current version works with Mugen 1.0 ONLY.

Here's the video of Ant Man:


Credit goes to original Creator/creators for the Character.

Now for Ant Man himself.

Here is the download for Ant Man for WinMugen (Patch files only) :
http://www.mediafire.com/?rybeutsypfunz14

Enjoy~


Last edited by Arachno-Man on September 1st 2013, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate



Posts : 2414
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 1st 2013, 1:30 pm

you are my hero Arachno-Man!!thank you!!!!cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arachno-Man



Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 1st 2013, 3:29 pm

@yolomate wrote:
you are my hero Arachno-Man!!thank you!!!!cheers cheers 
lol! No problem.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
007



Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 21
Location : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 1st 2013, 3:40 pm

dude I agree with the guy above you is the savior of winmugen thank you help to have more chars in Marvel vs Dc'll mention you in the next video thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
Arachno-Man



Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 1st 2013, 3:47 pm

deadpool wrote:
dude I agree with the guy above you is the savior of winmugen thank you help to have more chars in Marvel vs Dc'll mention you in the next video thank you
No problem.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warriorz



Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-06-06
Location : italy

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 1st 2013, 4:39 pm

don't you think that is better to change winmugen with a new version of mugen..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arachno-Man



Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 1st 2013, 4:51 pm

@warriorz wrote:
don't you think that is better to change winmugen with a new version of mugen..?
I don't have an opinion on that, I just try to keep fans of WinMugen happy. eyes rolling 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gartanham



Posts : 408
Join date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 1st 2013, 5:37 pm

Thanks man, I'm really happy heheheh;
about change to 1.0, the problem for most people is that they fought a lot to build a scrempack mugen, and when it to be almost complete is difficult change because of one character or another, you understand??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arachno-Man



Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 1st 2013, 5:43 pm

@gartanham wrote:
Thanks man, I'm really happy heheheh;
about change to 1.0, the problem for most people is that they fought a lot to build a scrempack mugen, and when it to be almost complete  is difficult change because of one character or another, you understand??
I fully understand.  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
007



Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 21
Location : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 1st 2013, 6:00 pm

Gargantham completely agree with you my friend why not change battled too long even for my WinMUGEN that this is the way thanks for understanding also arachno
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
Arachno-Man



Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 1st 2013, 6:08 pm

deadpool wrote:
Gargantham completely agree with you my friend why not change battled too long even for my WinMUGEN that this is the way thanks for understanding also arachno
No problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
batcat74



Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 2nd 2013, 7:01 pm

thank you so much for this!!!!  Now I can have him on my DC vs Marvel!!! by the way, can you do one for that Beast in the video and human torch they are on on IMT...and mabye lady deathstrike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JYYHnFFUtU&feature=share&list=UUKGA7aqEvukA1kft2IRTmWw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arachno-Man



Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 3rd 2013, 11:12 am

@batcat74 wrote:
thank you so much for this!!!!  Now I can have him on my DC vs Marvel!!! by the way, can you do one for that Beast in the video and human torch they are on on IMT...and mabye lady deathstrike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JYYHnFFUtU&feature=share&list=UUKGA7aqEvukA1kft2IRTmWw
Lady Deathstrike has corrupt Sound Files, but the rest I have made Patches for.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
007



Posts : 206
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 21
Location : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 3rd 2013, 11:18 am

Hey arachno you could make a patch for the thing to AVX and colossonaut Ace has cast them separately thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
Arachno-Man



Posts : 406
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   September 3rd 2013, 11:25 am

deadpool wrote:
Hey arachno you could make a patch for the thing to AVX and colossonaut Ace has cast them separately thanks
Already made them, releasing soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Other Mugen Downloads-
Jump to: