by LESSARD Today at 5:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Message for people helping out chuchoryu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   August 30th 2013, 4:29 pm

@flammableking wrote:
I helped him with Moku-Pac. The sprites, at least. ovo;; Also, I stated in a topic that I would be leaving... Apparently, I wasn't thinking clearly, because I mis-used the word, "Leaving". Here's what I meant:

I've lost passion for spriting and playing Mugen in general. I will still post and stuff, but here's how it's gonna be for a while... It may not be Mugen or sprite-related. O.O Ok, I may make single sprites here and there, but it may be a long time until I make a full-fledged character. owo;; Also, I won't pop-on as much as I used to. ^^;;
Yes you help in Moku Pac-Man amigo the bets char I made whit help amigo you are other one hlep me in this Tekken project
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   August 30th 2013, 4:31 pm

@KillaFiend127 wrote:
Thank you loved the revamped Asuka sprites. With your permission I want to use your jin to make suprise. (Hint: tekken 4 fans will love Wink ) just ask me if you anything I come to check all the time
Sure amigo use my Jin for your surprise...maybe a new air cut...or maybe a new googles ja ja ja XD, I wait to see amigo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   August 30th 2013, 4:58 pm

@Ax wrote:
@flammableking wrote:
I helped him with Moku-Pac. The sprites, at least. ovo;; Also, I stated in a topic that I would be leaving... Apparently, I wasn't thinking clearly, because I mis-used the word, "Leaving". Here's what I meant:

I've lost passion for spriting and playing Mugen in general. I will still post and stuff, but here's how it's gonna be for a while... It may not be Mugen or sprite-related. O.O Ok, I may make single sprites here and there, but it may be a long time until I make a full-fledged character. owo;; Also, I won't pop-on as much as I used to. ^^;;
Noted.

We still have your Kranom sheet so that should hold us over. I'll try and code him just as soon as I get an opportunity to do so. Wink 
O.O;; But, he's tough as nails to sprite, Dude. o.o At least... For me. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
12345rSTREET

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   August 31st 2013, 7:14 pm

Help him with Bryan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narunote.blogspot.com
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   September 1st 2013, 3:48 pm

@12345rSTREET wrote:
Help him with Bryan
Yes you whit Bryan amigo, thanks for add a comment here I can add your name here...is difficut for me remmember your user name amigo  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusdeus

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   January 15th 2014, 6:11 pm

Sorry for the bump..I'm a bit late joining this site but I finally got around to it.I'm known as SaturnFrost on other Mugen forums. Anyways, I'd love to help with ling xiaoyu starting with her legs/shoes spriting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   January 15th 2014, 6:43 pm

FROST!!!

Long time man   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   January 15th 2014, 7:39 pm

Sounds great! More help with tekken makes me a camper lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusdeus

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   January 15th 2014, 8:28 pm

Possible crouch to differentiate her from Chun Li a bit more.Hopefully chuchoryu likes the idea.

Edited version Smart Pal

@sky-79 wrote:
FROST!!!

Long time man   
Sup Sky good to see you here bro.Did ME go belly up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   January 16th 2014, 5:28 pm

@Dusdeus wrote:

Possible crouch to differentiate her from Chun Li a bit more.Hopefully chuchoryu likes the idea.

Edited version Smart Pal

@sky-79 wrote:
FROST!!!

Long time man   
Wow! really long time I no enter here, and just right now I see this awesome sprites amigo, really amazing, I like to add this for Xiaoyu amigo, can I do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugen Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   January 16th 2014, 5:40 pm

when i learn how to be a spriter u can count on my help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   January 16th 2014, 5:55 pm

I have also provided some Drahmin sprites for his Mortal Kombat project. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusdeus

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   January 16th 2014, 7:32 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@Dusdeus wrote:

Edited version Smart Pal

@sky-79 wrote:
FROST!!!

Long time man   
Wow! really long time I no enter here, and just right now I see this awesome sprites amigo, really amazing, I like to add this for Xiaoyu amigo, can I do?
Sure bub ,,,If you need me to edit the existing sprites for her that are in the beta I wouldn't mind. I have a smart palette ready to go already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusdeus

PostSubject: Re: Message for people helping out chuchoryu   January 16th 2014, 11:31 pm

Heres my idea for a possible idle stance.Smart Pal edit
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Message for people helping out chuchoryu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Tekken-
Jump to: